overall

RATINGS: 12   MEAN: 1.73/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.85   EST. CALORIES: 112   ABV: 3.75%
A full-bodied lager beer with above average taste. Made with premium ingredients. This product is amber Colored and has a slightly higher alcohol content than Most American beers.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - SEP 28, 2007
Can from me Thanks to me for going out of my way to find this diamond in the rough. Har, har.
Pours typical macro-thin yellow with a quickly fading head of ivory. Pleasant aroma of honey and slight raspberry. The positives end there... Watery hops that spent their summer in the sun. Dry, stale, and lifeless. Watery mouthfeel. Thank goodness I found this as a single at Specís.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
SudsMcDuff (5831) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - JUL 13, 2006
call me "dirty stinkin ape" but this got me up in the jim-jams...i liked it, nothing to worry about, its cold, refrshing, has a nice back taste, and for 6 for 12...dude, "sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you" ..i won on this roll.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
robertsreality (2460) - Minnesota, USA - DEC 22, 2005
Gold Coloring. Pains me to Say, but the Light Was Easier to Drink. Corny and Light Malt Aroma and Flavor. Pretty Harsh.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Slick (1969) - Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA - SEP 11, 2005
Omg i think i prefer the light over this,golden color,small white head that had a short life then faded to nothingness.The armoa was corny and semi sweet with a light maltiness.The flavor was just slightly stronger then the light version with just a bit more maltiness and the hops are still faint.not enough to off set the sweet side of this brew but still it could be a decent lawnmower brew just for the ease of drinking.Itís worth a try atleast once but after that your on your own.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
badgerben (4404) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - MAY 21, 2005
Oh man is this a "special" beer... light yellow color. This thing is like drinking in incredibly diluted corn smoothie. Woof.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
neocon (34) - Gold Canyon, Arizona, USA - APR 16, 2005
Wouldnít drink again. Ok well if it were free. Light yellow in color with a stale fruity taste. A zing in the palate but not to itís favor. All white head about half inch disappears fast. Very carbonated.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Bockyhorsey (2610) - Mesa, Arizona, USA - JAN 28, 2005
Bought at a Cirkle K after work. Clear yellow color with white head that disapated. Carbination was good. Tasted watery, not bad if you need beer fill for the frige or something before bed that is not to harsh.

1.2
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
turbo (1271) - Arizona, USA - JAN 28, 2005
Can poured yellow with fast disipating white head. Heavy aroma of corn. Flavor was of corn with a very heavy taste of metal left on the palate. For what itís worth, the Blue Diamond light was much better!

1.3
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
JK (4441) - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, USA - APR 13, 2003
Some aroma of hops. Clear yellow color. Bitter taste with a small bite, also a strange chemical taste. Very cheap beer, but drinkable.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
AceOfHearts (1375) - Mountain View, California, USA - JUL 12, 2002
I once drank this at a frat party when it was all they had. It was in cans so I canít properly judge the appearance, but Iím assuming that looked as bad as it tasted. The flavor made me want to choke, Iíve only turned my back on one beer ever and this wasnít it, but it was close. UPDATE: At thos point I wonder, why did I finish at all? What was wrong with me? Probably the same thing that made me try to dance with my chick at the time, since I have no rhythm. Wow, this was a few years ago, but if it happened today, Iíd be impressed that a frat party actually had something new to me, no matter how bad it was.