overall
Serve in Tumbler, Weizen

RATINGS: 2822   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.98   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
"Belgian White Ale" (North America) / "North American Craft Beer" (UK)
Brewed with oats for creaminess and spiced with the perfect combination of orange peel and coriander.
An unfiltered wheat ale spiced in the Belgian tradition for an uncommonly smooth taste.
Gold medalist (white beer) at 1995 World Beer Championships, silver medalist (white beer) at 1996 and 1997 World Beer Championships. 171 calories per 12-ounce serving and 5.4% abv.
Editor’s Note: Much of this beer’s production now comes from the Molson brewery in Toronto. A small portion of Denver draught production comes from the SandLot brewery. Still other product may continue to hail from Golden. 7/19/08.

brandonlee99 (31) - Wisconsin, USA - DEC 24, 2000
excellent beer, my favorite when I can get it.

oldstylegohawks99 (8) - Iowa, USA - FEB 15, 2002 does not count
best damn draught money can buy, get with a twist of orange. more than three of these gets old though. have a few, and then switch to something cheaper

barflybetty99 (14) - Kentucky, USA - JUN 25, 2002

mikeben (355) - Naperville, Illinois, USA - APR 28, 2003
UPDATED: JUL 10, 2003 Wow this is from Corrs!It is made at a different plant though so that might explain it. It is good real good. I had it on tap and of course like even the finest beers it is better that way but with an orange slice bringing out a sweet but not sickly undertone I am sure this is good anyway you drink it. Wonderful

l337core (1) - Arizona, USA - DEC 9, 2004 does not count
This is the best beer i have ever tasted. Goes great with an orange. This was the first beer that made me really like to drink unfiltered wheat beers. I dont know where i would be without this beer no doubt i would still be drinking bud light like everyone i Know thank you Blue Moon.

bluemoonme (1) - USA - FEB 16, 2005 does not count
CAn anyone get me bluemoon in Ft.lauderdale / Dania / South Florida ? I want to become a distributor for this item in S. florida - I LOVE THIS BEER AND CAN SELL THE LIVING GOD OUT OF IT - I need to talk with someone who can tell me where to get this beer from a distributor !! I have MULTIPLE potential LARGE orders for this product in S. Florida -

iloveoberon (4) - Flint, Michigan, USA - OCT 6, 2006 does not count
I absolutely LOVE this beer. Tastewise it is tops, it smells great and looks great to. I do believe that it is the best widly availably beer.

BadMoFo (3) - Norfolk, Virginia, USA - FEB 20, 2007 does not count
The worlds best beer! Smooth Smooth Smooth! Wheat beer is better than water as far as I am concerned! I could drink this beer all day long!

AerensianiC (1) - USA - MAR 3, 2008 does not count
Blue Moon is my beer of choice. It is the the perfect beer for almost all occasions. If you get this beer get it with a slice or orange in the bottle, but nothing beats it on tap with a freshly cut orange slice in it.

gilly87 (2) - USA - DEC 9, 2009 does not count
this beer has a very unique taste, topped off with a slice of an orange. although thick, the ale goes down smooth.
Earlier Rating: 12/9/2009 Total Score: 5