Boscos de Mayo
overall

RATINGS: 14   MEAN: 3.24/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.09   SEASONAL: Spring   ABV: -

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
LilKem (1213) - Marietta, Ohio, USA - JUL 5, 2007
this was surprisingly one of my favorites fro mthe brewpub’s happy hour. i expected something a bit more mainstream and was pleasantly surprised with this cool interpretation of a vienna. lots of german and vienna malts with some lemon, honey, and grassy, perfumey aromas.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
kreepindeth (404) - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA - MAY 8, 2007
On tap in Memphis. I liked this much better than I thought. Has slight aroma of noble hops. Dark yellow body. Slightly malty body with some grass, crisp finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
SmellGood (339) - Memphis, Tennessee, USA - MAY 29, 2006
I ordered not expecting much but intrigued. The aroma and appearance did nothing to change my expectations. I was pleasantly surprised when I got to try this.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
SledgeJr (3577) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - MAY 25, 2006
On tap at the Little Rock location. A seasonal offering for Boscos. Pours peachy gold in color with little or no head. Has a citrus aroma, and ends up fairly floral. nicely hopped. good lacing. Overall, a very refreshing beer. I like it! I think it is an excellent summer beer. A keg of this would make any party happy.