overall

RATINGS: 1150   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.55   EST. CALORIES: 216   ABV: 7.2%
Mo-Jo: 1: A magic spell or charm; magical power; 2. Herbaceous ale that summons hop attacks.

Pale in color but packed with flavor, MoJo reflects the perfect balance of hop bitterness and malt character. The unique Amarillo hop adds a slight citrus flavor to an ultra-crisp dry finish.

hopit (1) - , USA - SEP 8, 2009 does not count
Great floral IPA. Something different from most other big IPA’s. Vety unique

racecarr98 (25) - Illinois, USA - DEC 26, 2012
Boulder is after my heart with this beer. I love IPAs and this 7.2% beer leaves my heart feeling nice and warm. This beer is one of my new favorites.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
SlowLoris (8) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - MAY 27, 2008 does not count
HOPS!!! This beer’s flavor is heavily centered on hops, and the aroma and taste are fantastic (if the citrusy, piney aromas and slightly astringent feel are what you’re looking for). I could easily drink a second (or third!) Mojo.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
seandwyer (10) - USA - OCT 28, 2006
My favorite ipa. I save the bottle just to smell after I’m done drinking the beer. Not a great color or pour. Actually I think it looks pretty dark for such a great hoppy beer. But take a taste. . .boulder in my opinion is taking charge in american hop craft beers.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
beersak (91) - akron, USA - FEB 18, 2012
Amazing IPA on nitro. Sweet & bitter aroma. Beautiful appearance. Very smooth & hoppy! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
beerskinner (24) - North Dakota, USA - MAR 16, 2011
UPDATED: MAR 7, 2012 Mojo has the mojo to be an IPA. Always has the same great hop flavors that an IPA needs and the color is good, the taste is great. Not a thing wrong with Mojo. What I want from an IPA. edit: Mojo is a great brew. I can taste the fresh malt flavors. A superb IPA. Buy a case.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
philtom15 (54) - Kansas, USA - NOV 17, 2011
A great version of a classic west coast IPA, The citrus flavor really comes through on this IPA, not the bitter piney textures found in English IPA’s. Very easy drinking beer makes a nice session beer. Found this in bottles at Craft Wine and Beer, Total Wine, Wholefoods, and Ben’s.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
WavyMan (9) - Minnesota, USA - FEB 4, 2013 does not count
Had this at the Denver airport. Came in bottle but asked for a glass. This beer was much to my liking. Seriously recommend.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
TheBeerCollector (633) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - AUG 10, 2004
This is a great IPA with all of the aromas and flavors one would expect. The citrusy hoppiness lasts throughout and is enhanced nicely by the malt undertones.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
clingman71 (297) - Centerville, Ohio, USA - JUL 23, 2005
UPDATED: JUL 27, 2008 Draft at the brewery. This is a great beer in the bottle, but fresh on tap takes it to a much higher level. Rate Beer doesn’t have aroma ratings high enough for this IPA! This seems to me to be an underrated IPA. I drove from Ohio to Colorado to try this beer at the brewery. My notes from that day- "Crisp, refreshing, floral aroma and some citrus flavor, the aroma is unbelievable, so fresh, bursting!!! This is the IPA that all brewers should strive for. It is such a wonderful balance of hop bitterness, flavor, and aroma with just the right malt presence to hold it all together. EXCELLENT! By the way, I have had it in on draft in Ohio since my trip to Colorado and while, as with the bottle version, it is excellent, it does not have the fresh burst of hops that it had in Boulder.