overall

RATINGS: 97   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Boxer Premium, craft brewed beer goes through extended lagering periods to produce a full bodied crisp beer that starts with a gentle maltiness backed by a clean refreshing finish.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
rondo (1) - - APR 16, 2014 does not count
You can’t beat this beer for the price! Wish they had a 6-pack available. I can only get the 30-pack case in my area.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Frank (2387) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - APR 6, 2014
This stuff is a bit curious, not your run-of-the-mill cheap beer for sure. It seems to be going for something w/ a little more character but, unfortunately, it fails. It is a bright golden color w/ a foamy head. There is actually a bit of lemony hop character here which is good but then in what I am thinking is an attempt at having some malt/grain character it is abnormally corny and sweet. A bit of diacetyl to go w/ this brings to mind popcorn flavored Jelly Bellies. It finishes w/ a lingering slimy sticky feeling on the tongue. I would probably rate this a little higher but the fact that I have thirty-five more of these to drink is really turning me off. At least it does not actively taste like poison like some of Minhas’s stuff.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
joeneugs (2932) - Livermore, California, USA - JAN 17, 2014
Can from Atom in the Krampus trade. It pours a clear golden yellow color with no head. The aroma is sugary sweet with some apple, creamed corn, circus peanuts (the candy) and dust. The flavor is sweet sugary corn with some lightly spicy/floral hops. The finish is very buttery with a touch of plastic. This started out ok, but the finish was pretty god awful.

1.4
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
NielsenRatings (8273) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - JAN 10, 2014
Big fucken can @ Brad’s house picked up in Wisconsin. Pours a clear golden appearance with a big off white head. Twangy corn, a bit sweet, slightly skunky, a touch floral aroma. Sugar water flavor with a hint of lemon and corn. Wow, this is one of the sweetest macros I’ve had outside of malt liqueurs.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
CanIHave4Beers (2908) - Pouring Bus, Iowa, USA - DEC 14, 2013
The cost and packaging of this beer is appealing to me.
It seems as though there are a good number of cheap beers that do not taste good, case in point being Classic Ice, However this one is preferable to many of them.
Considering the beer’s style designation & packaging the beer does have some built in limitations, however it is not offensive.
The beer drinks with ease. It seems as though after 10 or 11 servings that the beer would become unappealing however this one does not.
While I find Minhas’ marketing to transit beer drinkers in some way questionable, it certainly is a fantastic feeling to show up to a soirée with 36 cans of beer that you paid a modest price for.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
Headbanger (3001) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - NOV 22, 2013
12oz can 11/22/13 (Binny’s Downers Grove)-48° in Lager Glass-Pours a clear golden with a small white covering of a head. Aroma of corn and sweetness. Taste of the same with more corn. This is pretty basic and note very good. I preferred the light much better.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Cakes (349) - New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 27, 2013
12 oz. can. EASILY the WORST beer that I have tasted in 2013. So this is what they do with all of that used corn oil. A "distinct" taste, I will give them that. It finishes with a vegetable-soap like feel at finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
BMN (1) - Minnesota, USA - AUG 27, 2013 does not count
Sorry folks, but budget is my line of defense for this beer. I like the price for a 36 pack [yeah you got that right, a 36 pack], and for the price you cant beat it. I drink a lot of beer, and Im not the 6 pack a week of high priced craft beer type. I happen to like my beer with a shot of tomato juice over the top as a poor mans bloody, and this beer works great for that. Im glad I discovered it, and convinced my local "beer store" to carry it. Because Ive turned others like myself onto it, and now they sell a lot of it. Keep it coming Minhas..............

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
DeliveryDriver (170) - Illinois, USA - AUG 16, 2013
Pours a clear, light golden with a finger and a half of creamy white head that leaves light lacing. Aromas of sugar, cereal, and grains. Taste is almost nothing, lightly sweet in a good way and that’s it. Really light and drinkable, I could definitely make a night of this. At $13 for a 36 pack, I might have to buy a palate of this stuff!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
Braudog (5489) - Hampton, Virginia, USA - JUL 7, 2013
Draft at the Minhas Brewery. A very thin and pale-looking beer. Almost nothing to this, but it’s really clean and quenchable. Not many beer geeks’ style of beer, but if you like this kind of stuff, you could do much, much worse. (#5123, 7/3/2013)