Zupastan (160) - Kortrijk, - SEP 13, 2013
3.5 AROMA 8/10 APPEARANCE 4/5 TASTE 6/10 PALATE 4/5 OVERALL 13/20
33 cl bottle @ home, from Geers Oostakker; orange coloured with medium head; medium carbo; smell is exotic fruits, wood, hoppy; taste is wood, little dryness, medium bitterness, hoppy. Interesting and quite nice, but the aroma is more pronounced than the taste.
CeskyPepa (20) - Praha, CZECH REPUBLIC - OCT 22, 2016
4.5 AROMA 8/10 APPEARANCE 5/5 TASTE 9/10 PALATE 5/5 OVERALL 18/20
caramel, bread, cereal, toast, floral, citrus, amber, clear, white foam, medium sweetness, medium bitterness,
Turtles (2065) - Stockholm, SWEDEN - OCT 22, 2016
3.3 AROMA 7/10 APPEARANCE 3/5 TASTE 7/10 PALATE 3/5 OVERALL 13/20
Keg @ BrewDog, Södermalm. Hazy amber, small tanned head, some lacing. Caramel and toffee aroma, toasted malt, nutty and leafy. Medium carbonated, smooth mouthfeel. Caramel taste, fudge, biscuits, grassy and leafy hops. Mild bitterness in the finish.
matzou (14) - SPAIN - OCT 21, 2016
2.3 AROMA 5/10 APPEARANCE 4/5 TASTE 3/10 PALATE 2/5 OVERALL 9/20
Copper body with a small head fading quickly, smell of caramel/toast.
On the tongue the only sensation is a slight touch of acid when I was expecting biterness.
Not tasting anything particular, pretty blend...
Not sure if it’s my palate or the beer too old, but as a brewdog beer I didnt had a slight feeling of the hops.
GoddamnNoise (64) - Pontevedra, SPAIN - OCT 17, 2016
3.4 AROMA 4/10 APPEARANCE 4/5 TASTE 7/10 PALATE 4/5 OVERALL 15/20
33cl. Bottle @ Home.
- Aroma: very good aroma of tropical fruits, mango, grapefruit, passion fruit. A weird aroma i can’t identify is present when the beer gets warmer or swirled and it’s not very pleasant, maybe barnyard aroma.
- Appearance: very pretty dark amber-copper color with average head thickness. Beige head with above average retention and a bit of Brussels’ lacing. A bit of hazyness.
- Taste: medium sweetness, medium bitterness, no sourness. Flavors of tropical fruits, mango, grapefruit, hints of honey, citrus.
- Palate: low-to-medium body, oily texture, average carbonation, long bitter-sweet finish of tropical fruits, mango, grapefruit, and hints of honey, very pleasant.
- Overall: the weird aromas that showed up when warmed and swirled are not very pleasant. Nice appearance and quite good flavor. Very refreshing. Good long finish of tropical fruits, grapefruit, hints of honey and citrus.
Wixie (406) - BELGIUM - OCT 17, 2016
3.6 AROMA 8/10 APPEARANCE 4/5 TASTE 7/10 PALATE 3/5 OVERALL 14/20
Hazy red/ochre liquid, average head. Strong, fruity aroma of hops. Light body, little bit carbonation. Taste is bitter and sweet.
FrankZappa7 (467) - GERMANY - OCT 16, 2016
3.6 AROMA 6/10 APPEARANCE 4/5 TASTE 7/10 PALATE 5/5 OVERALL 14/20
07-08-2016-0,33 L Flasche
Rötlich-braun, beiger Schaum.
Aroma: Mango, Ananas, Papaya.
Geschmack: Malzig, Zitrone, tropischer Früchtekorb. Nice!
Heidbummer (266) - SCOTLAND - OCT 13, 2016
3.8 AROMA 6/10 APPEARANCE 4/5 TASTE 7/10 PALATE 4/5 OVERALL 17/20
Pint at BD Clerkenwell. Pours deep auburn, clear, dense off white head. Aroma of caramel, malt, biscuits. Good balance of sweetness and bitterness. Malt, toffee, a little chat on the taste. The beer that got me into Brewdog more than Punk tbh.
IOzh (132) - Kyiv, UKRAINE - OCT 2, 2016
3.6 AROMA 7/10 APPEARANCE 3/5 TASTE 6/10 PALATE 4/5 OVERALL 16/20
330ml bottle. Pours copper color with small off-white head. Aroma of malts, caramel, biscuit, citrus, fruits. Medium body with average carbonation. Taste is medium sweet, medium bitter with dry, bitter finish.
BKHansen (77) - Praestø, DENMARK - OCT 1, 2016
3.5 AROMA 7/10 APPEARANCE 4/5 TASTE 7/10 PALATE 3/5 OVERALL 14/20
33 cl. flaske, God bitterhed, rødlig farve, medium skum. Tropiske frugter, sødlig og let maltet
en rigtig god øl
BBHansen (738) - Køge, DENMARK - SEP 26, 2016
3.3 AROMA 6/10 APPEARANCE 4/5 TASTE 7/10 PALATE 3/5 OVERALL 13/20
Bottle @ home w parents. Appearance: pours clear red with good soapy off-white head and lacing. aroma/taste: light barley, light caramel and grapefruit. palette: medium to strong us hoppy aroma, average carbonation, medium body, medium sweetness, dominated by a medium to distinct bitterness, average duration and a watery texture. Overall: nice and refreshing hoppy red/amber ale