overall

lone85 (3) - - JUL 10, 2014 does not count
Good breakfast beer with some bacon & eggs! #murica #yolo #morning #cottage

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
Unde (579) - Helsinki, FINLAND - JUL 4, 2014
Slightly hazy looking yellow to orange beer. Thick head on top and some lacing too. Aroma has sweet tropical fruits, citrus and some sweeter malts. Taste has citrus, grapefruit, some other fruits. In the end a bit on the sweet side, not much hop punch to speak of. A bit thin body and medium carbonation. A weak version of Punk IPA.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Toomio (337) - Joensuu, FINLAND - JUN 29, 2014
Brewdogin valikoiman tähän asti parhaan jälkimaun jättävä olut. Paljon aromia, ei liian vahva, mutta aromin makuinen ilman katkeruutta. Ihan hyvä.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
adamnase (168) - Kronoby, FINLAND - MAY 25, 2014
330ml bottle, batch 264. Pours Misty golden body with an white , lasting head, a bit "bubbly". Grapefruit in aroma, mid-sweet. Fruity taste of orange, grapefruit and pumpkin. Short, dry bitter ending. Soft on the swallow. Easy to drink. really nice one!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 16/20
Benzai (10131) - Oirschot, THE NETHERLANDS, NETHERLANDS - MAY 15, 2014
UPDATED: MAY 20, 2014 Bottle [thanks to Hermod / Euro Swap 5] shared with Joes and Dutchdrebus @ weekly tasting. Hazy yellow to golden color, medium sized white head. Aroma is superb: loads of hops, grapefruit, citrus and lightly malts. Taste is lightly malty, again with loads of hops, citrus, grapefruit and nicely bitter. A bit thin bodied, suitable carbonation. Nice!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
DutchDrebus (4775) - Oirschot, NETHERLANDS - MAY 15, 2014
Bottle @ home shared by benzai. Hazy yellow to orange with a small white head. Smells hops, fresh, grapefruit, pretty enjoyable but with a hint of sourness. Tastes hops, fresh, fruity, bitter, just great. Easily drinkable, thin to medium body, soft carbo, nice.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
llkc (722) - århus, DENMARK - APR 18, 2014
duft. citrus. grapefrugt. mango. smag. malt citrus. pasjonfrugt, frugt, græs. lime

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Scopey (9033) - Croydon, Greater London, ENGLAND - FEB 28, 2014
Bottle at Aberdeen BD tasting Xmas 2013. It pours hazy golden yellow with a medium white head. The nose is crisp, pine, grapefruit, citrus peel, gooseberry and some lightly sweet pale malt underpinning it. The taste is crisp, bitter, fresh pine, grapefruit, lemon peel, light soap and a bit of underlying sweetness to balance it out. Finishes up dry and lightly bitter. Light-medium body and moderate, fizzy carbonation. Decent and very drinkable, but lacks the kick of regular punk IPA IMO.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
BeerBaboon (1766) - FINLAND - FEB 21, 2014
Pours cloudy amber with white head. Aroma is fruity and hoppy. Flavour is fruity and light to medium bitter. Watery.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Simmie77 (10) - - FEB 19, 2014
Punk it is! Just as much I am attracted by a punk girl with green hair, I am attracted by this beer. Craftmenship is not supposed to help me liking this beer, but luckely like the Flying Dog Raging Bitch comands me to freaking love this beer with commercial words torn into a poet bigger than Keats could have ever think of. Luckely this brewery saved my soul by not doing that, and tricking me into something other than that. And good they have done that. I bought this beer solely because I used to be a punk guy. I used to grind down staircases, chase Europe for the best halfpipes, being battered by collisions, or thrown down on your back at the mid section after a failed move. I am not talking about punks from the seventies, nor from the eighties, but about the punks that got their skateboards and inliners out and went nuts with it. Not about the fake punks that wore the baggy clothes and listen to punk rock music. We did it for real, we had a punk thought. And a punk loving mind and caring thought. Almost a revival of the hippy human being. And than I discover this, a true hommage to the punk, a true blessing to drink, so much love in it, well I bet. But it has to be enjoyable as well to make that statement come true. Not harsh, not feisty. If I would land on the mid section, back down, of a ramp or halfpipe, and gasping for air, and this was offered to me to regain unconsciousness, I would rather die. If you really want to present something punk you know that it is about beauty as well. It is about a protest about something excisting that is not right. Like pain, because it would give you a kick standing up again and proceed. I love my burgundy style of life, with all the burgundy beers I can get my hands on. But I feel they are right. I don’t have to drink this beer to feel punk, you have no idea what you are talking about in the first place. We enjoy life, like other people should as well. Not having the sword of Damocles Dark right above us, wich you can not escape from. We like to live in freedom and enjoy! Not feisty, not harshly. We like to endure pain to go to another level of feeling alive, but without the sword of Damocles above your head. Sweet, loving and caring. About yourself and others. And we should enjoy everything that live gives us. Drinking this beer is just the opposite, After the first sip you wished you would be in the middle part of a 4 meters halfpipe, back and neck down, gasping for air, checking vital life signs yourself. Or your camarades will do that for you and bring you to back consciousness. We sometimes don’t want to be brought back to consciousness, We want to be brought back to the beauties of life, and when you call a beer Punk, you might as well better do so. But you failed. It is a bitter experience, not a pleasant and enjoyable one I can say. Never wake me up please! Let me lay on the mid section of the feisty halfpipe, all we long for is sweetness, love and caring, not a harsh beer that is more than bitter. Also biter about life, and a burgundy style of life. After I have tumbled down, I want sweetness, not biiterness. I can’t get my hands on this beer, I have tried dozens of this type of beer, what is the freaking deal with all of this hop and feisty bitterness? Is it a mascerade to not reveal this beer is not punk? And not balanced and enjoyable? What is wrong with a simple Orval, Kölsch, Rochefort, Krombacher, Urquell, Budweiser, or whatever... You North Americans seem to be rising on brewing beers that were better before you touched them. You seem to create something out of something that is just distinguishably nothing. Take a peek at Budweiser, one of the best pilseners in the world, but you can make a tweak on it that it just taste like water. Let me tell you one thing, if we, in Europe had an urge to produce a better beer, we did that already. Home of beers, and you are still trying to rape these formulas by going punk, more feisty, more hoppy, more waterly, the outcomes has two ways. Too much or too less, but no balance. America has no culture, just except that, and don’t try to fake one to have one. Stop doing this idiocracy thing, you are not serving mankind, nor punks!!!! This is what I thought and felt when I drank another beer from the "New World." It is all about the experience, and if that is what you have to show me, about experience, o my God.