overall
n/a

RATINGS: 268   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%

Artillery (17) - Lawton, Oklahoma, USA - AUG 23, 2008
Just another bud with a different name. It was just O, I can’t even give it the K, I mean I don’t like bud any how but I had to try this one just to see if it was was it was.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
urnamesucks (92) - New York City, New York, USA - AUG 20, 2008
Why ask why, try Bud Dry? Well I wish I did ask why and then punched Dry in the face afterwards looking for my money back.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
incutrav (577) - Woodbury, Minnesota, USA - AUG 13, 2008
Wow, is it the Mid 80’s still? Why is the stuff still around? What the hell does "dry brewed" mean? So many questions, yet such a pissy brew. I heard this replaced Bud Ice...not sure which is worse.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BlackDonald (1126) - Boise, Idaho, USA - AUG 7, 2008
I just remember that tacky tagline, "why ask why, try Bud Dry." Well there you go, the secret behind AB complete marketing program. Once again telling you what to drink American public, don’t ask why. This is garbage, light, bland and watered down.

daknole (9114) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - JUL 31, 2008
A forgotten gem.(yeah, not really)..man I never drank this when it was free. I would rather go completely "DRY" than drink this pisswater. Forget about it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
unclemike (2222) - Ft. Riley, Kansas, USA - JUL 30, 2008
Bottle. Light fizzy yellow color with no head. Not much flavor. Just CO2, bitter, and water. Dry bitter finish. It is a bud without the adjunct taste. Tastes like seltzer water. Blah.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
JCB (3999) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - JUL 15, 2008
12oz can was an extra from Mrthirstyneck - thanks, Shane. The only thing shite like this is good for is slamming after a vigorous workout. That’s what I did and the rapid transit between can and mouth ensured that this beer didn’t have time to be truly offensive.

Guinnessman (102) - VACAVILLE, California, USA - JUL 14, 2008
Why ask why? I ask why anyone would ever drink this garbage. It has the sensual aroma of a porta potty and tastes like buttermilk that sat out for too long.

Headbanger (3303) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - JUL 7, 2008
32oz bottle-Pours a clear golden body with a big white head and an aroma of corn. Taste of the same. Why still make this. This is ASS dry.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
SkyinBrian (430) - Saint Louis, Missouri, USA - JUN 30, 2008
This is bad, and oddly enough, not dry! Why would anybody ever drink this swill?...then again why ask why?