overall

RATINGS: 221   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.57   EST. CALORIES: 198   ABV: 6.6%
Beer with caffeine, ginseng and guarana extract and natural flavors.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Sizzler80 (423) - Dublin, IRELAND - OCT 5, 2012
In the Brickskeller in DC, my colleague and I had just arrived from Ireland are were a little tired, so I asked for 2 vodkas and redbulls, the bargirl said they dont have redbull but have a similar product by Anheuser Busch which has caffiene and gurana in it, fair enough we said and about 8 vodkas later I asked to see the can of this "other red bull" it was then we realised that we were drinking vodka mixed with beer,,, needless to say, in true irish style, we ordered 2 more Says a lot about a beer when you can mix it with vodka and think it is an energy drink . Copyright Garthicus

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
wlajwl (3554) - Quad Cities, Iowa, USA - MAR 20, 2011
From memory, one of the worst alcohol drinks Iíve had. Tasted like ginseng and guarana with a little beer taste in it, not good.

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
ThaJuggernaut (309) - Washington, USA - FEB 1, 2011
Man this beer was so popular for a while. Havenít seen it in quite.a while. Beer is decent for an energy beer. Actually kinnda tastes like beer unlike sparks

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
basspro76 (423) - New York, USA - FEB 23, 2010
Caffeine and beer, what a great mix. Tastes like a watered down energy drink.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
scooterbub (792) - Lander, Wyoming, USA - JAN 21, 2010
10 ounce bottle from Dec 2006. Pours a slightly murky golden color with a clingy, thin, white head that lasts. Lots of carbonation that lasts. Aroma is of raspberry and fruit. The aroma reminds me of their Michelob fruit beers and their Wild Blue. Taste is of raspberry and Budweiser. Slightly sweet and slightly tart. The alcohol is hidden well. Has a slick, oily body that coats the mouth. Very easy to drink and is rather enjoyable. Is like a better version of the Michelob Ultra Pomegranate Raspberry. I was expecting worse, but I am pleasantly surprised. I would consider drinking this again if I could get it here.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
fata2683 (2176) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - NOV 11, 2009
can, pours pale gold, next to no head. Aroma is energy drink, just like red bull. Flavor is almost all sweet energy drink, little to no beer flavor in the background. No thanks.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
dm9831 (1512) - Monee, Illinois, USA - OCT 19, 2009
pale clear gold, miniscule white head, no lace. nose of redbull energy drink. flavor of red bull energy drink. really cloyingly sweet raspberry-like flavor. dreadful. watery mouthfeel, inconcievably sweet finish. avoid at all costs if you value your sphincter (not sure what that last bit means, but it is what i wrote in my notes).

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Fratto (2524) - Arlington, Texas, USA - SEP 13, 2009
I hate Red Bull and I hate Bud Light. I should have known that the two together would result in this disaster. No surprise that I didnít get an energy boost.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
drowland (5958) - Valdosta, Georgia, USA - AUG 21, 2009
Oh man. I got this and didnít realize until after the first sip and a look at the can that itís raspberry flavored. This stuff SUCKS. Too sweet, tastes like crap, and doesnít even do what it says.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
halfonit (1129) - Fall River, Massachusetts, USA - AUG 9, 2009
Not sure why Iím rating this but, oh well, what the heck here goes... Looks like somebodyís piss after hydrating for a couple of hours. Smells like a Redbull. I can barely pick up any traces of beer. Taste is mostly like an energy drink. The only reason I gave this a 2.1 and not a lower score is because I like Redbull.