overall

RATINGS: 223   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.56   EST. CALORIES: 198   ABV: 6.6%
Beer with caffeine, ginseng and guarana extract and natural flavors.

Tippie4's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Tippie4 (97) - Auburn, Maine, USA - APR 12, 2005
Can, Just half red bull and half Bud light.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
slowrunner77 (6088) - Reno, Nevada, USA - OCT 18, 2014
"Rockstar mixed with crappy beer. My curiosity was peaked, so i tried it, and due to the fact that it doesnít taste like beer at all, or particularly alcoholic, it wasnít terrible, and better than bud or bud light (not that that is saying much)."

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Bulk_Carrier (2269) - Juneau, Alaska, USA - JUN 13, 2014
Yikes, well, Iíve had this so why not say something about it. A beer with caffeine and guarana, well, okay, letís do this. There were a numerous amount of times this was consumed straight from the can, but my OCD self had to pour one out to see what it looked like. The appearance, whoah, that carbonation. Yeah, that rose so rapidly like it wanted to just jump right outa the beer. Holey moley. There was a quickly dissipating bubbling white head that left no lacing whatsoever. The smell was sweet and had some spices. The taste was sweet and actually it tasted like sugary candy. There was no aftertaste nor was there any finish. On the palate, this one sat exceptionally light and had a carbonation pummeling my tongue into submission in a not so good way. Wow, easy there, bud. Okay, I get it, you win - I say "uncle." Overall, between the lack of a good authentic aroma and taste and then the carbonation making me its [fill in the blank], yeah, this is something Iíd never have ever again. Iím surprised it isnít retired yet. One can pick on the other products Budweiser makes, but this stuff just takes the cake.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Sizzler80 (464) - Dublin, IRELAND - OCT 5, 2012
In the Brickskeller in DC, my colleague and I had just arrived from Ireland are were a little tired, so I asked for 2 vodkas and redbulls, the bargirl said they dont have redbull but have a similar product by Anheuser Busch which has caffiene and gurana in it, fair enough we said and about 8 vodkas later I asked to see the can of this "other red bull" it was then we realised that we were drinking vodka mixed with beer,,, needless to say, in true irish style, we ordered 2 more Says a lot about a beer when you can mix it with vodka and think it is an energy drink . Copyright Garthicus

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
wlajwl (4058) - Quad Cities, Iowa, USA - MAR 20, 2011
From memory, one of the worst alcohol drinks Iíve had. Tasted like ginseng and guarana with a little beer taste in it, not good.

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
ThaJuggernaut (309) - Washington, USA - FEB 1, 2011
Man this beer was so popular for a while. Havenít seen it in quite.a while. Beer is decent for an energy beer. Actually kinnda tastes like beer unlike sparks

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
basspro76 (423) - New York, USA - FEB 23, 2010
Caffeine and beer, what a great mix. Tastes like a watered down energy drink.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
scooterbub (871) - Lander, Wyoming, USA - JAN 21, 2010
10 ounce bottle from Dec 2006. Pours a slightly murky golden color with a clingy, thin, white head that lasts. Lots of carbonation that lasts. Aroma is of raspberry and fruit. The aroma reminds me of their Michelob fruit beers and their Wild Blue. Taste is of raspberry and Budweiser. Slightly sweet and slightly tart. The alcohol is hidden well. Has a slick, oily body that coats the mouth. Very easy to drink and is rather enjoyable. Is like a better version of the Michelob Ultra Pomegranate Raspberry. I was expecting worse, but I am pleasantly surprised. I would consider drinking this again if I could get it here.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
fata2683 (2176) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - NOV 11, 2009
can, pours pale gold, next to no head. Aroma is energy drink, just like red bull. Flavor is almost all sweet energy drink, little to no beer flavor in the background. No thanks.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
dm9831 (1512) - Monee, Illinois, USA - OCT 19, 2009
pale clear gold, miniscule white head, no lace. nose of redbull energy drink. flavor of red bull energy drink. really cloyingly sweet raspberry-like flavor. dreadful. watery mouthfeel, inconcievably sweet finish. avoid at all costs if you value your sphincter (not sure what that last bit means, but it is what i wrote in my notes).

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Fratto (2654) - Arlington, Texas, USA - SEP 13, 2009
I hate Red Bull and I hate Bud Light. I should have known that the two together would result in this disaster. No surprise that I didnít get an energy boost.