overall

RATINGS: 811   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.29   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Introduced in 1994, Bud Ice is a smooth-tasting ice beer. Combined with Bud Ice Light, Bud Ice is one of the countryís top-selling ice beers.

Cakes' rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Cakes (393) - New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 5, 2011
24 oz. can Pours a straw color with a frothy head that quickly diipates. Has a sweet aroma of corn syrup. What is the "ice" difference? It adds nothing here taste wise.

BUDICETAYLOR (1) - Massachusetts, USA - JUL 30, 2015 does not count
this beer is amazing!!!!! I have fallen in love once again. Aromas of summers long past and summers to come. each drink of the precious fluid makes me love this beer even more. if I could I would rate this beer a perfect 1,000,000 point rating. Iíve literally enjoyed 8 cs since discovering in March. Each bottle is the same is just is a testament to the beer making skill of Bud~~~~Bang up Job folks... I also get it at $5.55 a 6pk from my local watering hole. only in america

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
weordie (334) - Tyne & Wear, ENGLAND - JUL 26, 2015
Lets be honest this is just piss in a bottle but light piss so you donít get as many calories as with the other piss

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
rdixon77 (1583) - Georgia, USA - JUL 24, 2015
Thanks drowland for the whale. Yup, in the future when we are all cyborgs, we will be fueled with Bud Ice. It will be the most valuable commodity on the planet Earth, the moon, and our outlying spaceposts. Stock up now.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
geologyguy (974) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - JUL 3, 2015
Slightly apple aroma but also of malt, lots of bubbles, taste is a bit bland, not terrible but not full of flavor..selzery, smooth though...thatís about it

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
BeerBunker (931) - Burbank, Illinois, USA - JUL 2, 2015
25oz can. Pours golden clear with an off white head. Aroma is of alcohol, corn, and straw. Smells absolutely terrible. Taste is of alcohol, straw, and dusty malt. Doesnít taste as bad as it smells, but itís pretty bad. Not overly hard to put down, but just very unpleasant. Not the worst thing ever, but very close.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
DeanF (1808) - Nunavut, CANADA - JUN 6, 2015
Found in a 1L can or something in Las Vegas. People literally wander up and down the strip drinking these monsters. It has that bleached white head and industrial yellow body that all Bud products seem to have. Flavour is a mix of urine and lemon. Of course itís bad - and why suck down on these when you can have a vodka cooler? Iíll never understand Americans.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
ffbot (60) - Oakland, California, USA - JUN 4, 2015
I pretty much chugged a 32 ounce of this bad boy last night, straight from da bottle. A nice golden coloring with seafoam bubbles occasionally, the appearance is nice. No harshness to this, very smooth and drinkable. Little taste, but thatís ok. No skunk factor and no complexity makes it satisfying and smooth. I also drank it warm - I was amazing just how little harshness there was to this very cheap, bottom of the barrel beer. I liked it! Honestly itís way better than normal Bud. Iíll buy it again.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
beer_rookie (136) - Arkansas, USA - MAR 27, 2015
UPDATED: MAR 28, 2015

Itís like taking a stroll down memory lane!!! I used to drink a lot of this. I remember on more than one occassion drinking this while tailgating at Razorback football games! I remember strolling around talking with folks and thinking that I was hot stuff carrying one of these in my hand.

Anyhow, pours darker than your average beer but still within that straw color range. Has a nice thick head that goes away within a few seconds....Aroma, doesnít really have one. Itís sweet smelling, but thatís about all I can say about it.

Taste again sweet, thereís not a lot to mention because thereís really nothing that stands out.

Mouthfeel. itís perhaps fuller than most beers. But the taste is very very smooth, and thatís probably the best feature of this beer.

Overall, I rate it higher than most but the sentimental value of this beer is high. Havenít had one in a while, but Iím glad I did. Go Hogs!!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Couch0508 (111) - Flat rock, Michigan, USA - MAR 22, 2015
This stuff is probably made out of bourbon barrel aged puke. This beer is awful.

1.4
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
ruigo (1610) - PORTUGAL - FEB 24, 2015
Clear yellow colour with a small white head. Malt, corn and grass in the aroma. Watery body and taste. Overall, do they call this a beer?