overall
n/a

RATINGS: 305   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
djd07 (2915) - Houston, Texas, USA - JAN 28, 2011
Can as shown. Pours a hazy red orange with small frothy pink head that diminishes to nothing. The aroma is pepper and skunk. Medium mouthfeel with the tomato and a really bad pepper aftertaste. Had to add lots of lime and salt just to get through it. Would much rather make my own chelada. Avoid.

JohnMan (102) - Illinois, USA - DEC 24, 2010
Why canít I rate this beer lower than the scores given? This was so horrible. It was as if I had to drink fishy carbonated tomato water with the consistency of old crusty pervert spit. Absolutely disgusting.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
MrChopin (2927) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - DEC 24, 2010
Thanks GT!
Please excuse the accuracy of this rating: some of it is from memory. Pink pour, nice creamy head thatís gone in 0.5s. Clam nose, light tomato, salty. Flavor a bit like the flavor of throw-up that comes when your senses return, your head just beginning to pick itself back up from over the toiletís rim. Also reminds of lean cuisine tomato+stomach acid. It tastes like something, which is a start, but itís not something I enjoy, in fact this taste is one I associate with gagging, sweat, and sometimes stomach cramps.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
redlem (1296) - Ohio, USA - DEC 21, 2010
this is something that may work when you do it yourself but having inbev mix it up for you just does not work a bad mix of bud light and clamato juice gives this an odd color and an odd taste

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
anders37 (15542) - MalmŲ, SWEDEN - DEC 18, 2010
Can @ Chris O. Pours a pale pinkish color with a small off-white head. Has a sweetish salty tomato juice aroma. Sweetish malty salty spicy tomato flavor. Has a sweetish salty tomato finish.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
EricE (1368) - Silver Spring, Maryland, USA - DEC 14, 2010
Salmon colored hazy pour. Tomato sauce ketchup aroma - cheap and crappy. Terrible salt pizza sauce flavor. A bit peppery. Vile vile stuff.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
GT2 (7884) - Carlsbad, California, USA - OCT 27, 2010
24oz Can procured in Riverside, CA. YESSSSSSS- a major want item for quite some time. The pour is hazy peach/pink with healthy, white head. Aroma is literally this: celery salt, high MSG tomato soup, clams. Taste is exactly: lean cuisine microwave spaghetti. Favorite comment from my girlfriend after trying this: "Have you ever vomited after eating too much Italian food? Itís like that."

0.7
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ryan (3187) - Beltsville, Maryland, USA - OCT 24, 2010
It smells like tomato soup with lots of celery salt. Wow. The taste is pretty awful. Lots of msg, lots of celery, clams, tomato. Seriously, this stuff is hilariously bad.

otakuden (1783) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - OCT 23, 2010
Let it be said right here and now: if you like the Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, there is something seriously wrong with you and therapy needs to be instigated immediately. This uniquely disgusting bastardization of what in its original form is actually a decent beer cocktail needs to cease and desist. No questions asked. None are needed. Just make it so.

It pours a pink grapefruit hue that in, letís say, a pure Kriek Lambic would be delightfully inspiring, but in the Bud Light Clamato Chelada it is an omen of impending doom. No head. Maybe a meager white collar, though I donít know why. I swirl my glass which fuzzes a bit on top and then fades into nothing. Unfortunately, in swirling his disturbingly pink depths I release a maelstrom of rotten tomato paste and soggy herbs intent on imminent tastebud destruction. I obviously need a sanity check since I am willfully releasing this beast of despair upon my person. Is there a doctor in the house? Spice, tomato, and lemon drown in cold tomato soup with rosemary, basil, and clove gasping for air and failing. The light is fading fast and I have to pull back to keep myself from blacking out. Amazingly, I regain my grip on consciousness, but in doing so find my tasting glass fast approaching lips quivering in fear andÖthen darkness descends once more. Ugh! Let me say it again. Ugh! A thick pasty mouthfeel reeks of dank tomato paste while the back of my throat burns with pepper and soggy herbs. In no way do I relish in its long finish of herbs and more tomato paste. The only presence of clams in the Clamato is an added saltiness which permeates his pasty presence. Lemon zaps the top of my tongue as if to bring it back to life which my tongue smartly ignores. Soggy, pasty, and unfortunately herbal and peppery, I taste once more before putting an end to this tortuous escapade in beer bastardization.

Iíll savor a beer cocktail any day. The Bud Light Clamato Chelada on the other hand is not a beer nor a cocktail nor anything worth coming within 100 light years of my palate. Even now, the nightmares lurk and the mere thought is enough to set the stomach reeling.

DuffManOhYeah (133) - USA - OCT 8, 2010
I wish I could give this a negative rating. It tastes like... well, most guys know what Iím about to say...