RATINGS: 339   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

beaz1591 (238) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - FEB 23, 2012
Poured from bottle into pint glass. Smells strongly of tomato/vegetables. Smells like a gross V8 drink. Poured an artificial neon pink color. Taste is horrible. Has a fake tomato taste that is overly salty. I feel like I need a glass of water after a few sips. I detect no hints of alcohol in this. Not sure how people drink this.

paco (527) - Regina, Saskatchewan, CANADA - FEB 19, 2012
Can. Another bottle/can of piss consumed at our party last friday night. Drank straight from the can of course. Tastes like old clam and shitty beer. Enough said, rating over. Iíll elaborate I guess since I have nothing to do today. Rotten vegetables is all I smell from this can of greatness. Way too salty after a few sips. I wish my friends didnít drink swill. Iíll leave this one at all 1ís.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
EdKing (2232) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - FEB 15, 2012
Can at Chris Oís tasting care of Leighton. Thanks Leighton, itís officially the most disgusting drink I have ever faced in my life. Cloudy red/pink. Looks artificial but drinkable. Until you get to the nose. Tomato juice, but it smells salty, pepper, seafood or prawns or something. Iím worried. Taste is utterly disgusting. Salty, sour, tomato, seafood, fucking disgusting. What sick twisted mind came up with this?

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Leighton (15331) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - FEB 14, 2012
Can at chriso Vintage Tasting. Pours cloudy, red gold. Impressively, the further into the can you get, the redder, cloudier and thicker the beer becomes. There are many bits of sediment floating about. Mild tomato juice aroma. Has a sweet and quite salty flavor, with nice tomato notes and modest pepper spiciness coming through. Light in body with average carbonation and bits of stuff swishing in the mouth as well. Salty-sweet finish, more tomato, light sugar. Not bad. We ímade the beer our owní by adding different things. I went with just a dash of Worchestershire sauce, which did improve the beer a bit. Some of the others preferred a more robust concoction, and opted for the Worchestershire, Tabasco and vodka, a blend that they enjoyed quite a bit. A very versatile beer.

MacBoost (1595) - Pouring Bus, New York, USA - JAN 26, 2012
24oz can, shotgunned for the scavenger hunt competition. Couldnít finish the whole can in one shotgun attempt. Puked. Worst thing ever.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Frank (3601) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 25, 2012
English to Chinese and back five times:

In shotgunning rubidium picture patrol valuable gameí Afterward, about this estimate I, in canned food leave in human; s sodomite. Therefore is not the equal its value. This material possibly looks like likely the word to the word, and smells the vomit. Is that very terrorist goes bad is I is impossible to drink it, but shotgunning it. It is the pink, and a package of watery with insists the glass not with the tomato bulk. It is salty and possibly smells the spicy sauce. This is honestly worst beer Ií ve has, and I seek effectively for the bad beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
NobleSquirrel (3438) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 24, 2012
Ratebeer Treasure Hunt 2012! Shotgunned from a can! From what I can tell you that this is a strange orange. I guess it has a total value of the head, falls away quickly. The nose is a small chemical as a whole, because it seems like a strange bloody Mary. Not spicy, but a lot of tomato and lime hints. Tasting, sharp acidity and salty quality. Surprisingly, gently flavored than I expected, actually. The body is thick, viscous, although not unpleasant. The most important here is that now my teeth hurt, so blow. Or something. We are not bad, it seems.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
myersk27 (26) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - JAN 15, 2012
absolutely terrible....salty, tomato juice with a hint of crappy bud light....honestly, itís by far the worst beer i have ever tasted....i would drink a case of natty light before ever sipping this garbage "beer" again......barf barf barf

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
johnhulk (7) - marietta, Georgia, USA - JAN 14, 2012 does not count
Always enjoy a nice and tasty Chelada to set my mood on any lazy weekend afternoon.

Mh_sp12 (1) - Levelland, Alabama, USA - JAN 14, 2012 does not count
You guys are fuck head and I know a lot of people that love Cheladas, that arenít just from the "Hispanic community" you ignorant people. What the hell clam juice? How stupid can you idiots be.