overall
n/a

RATINGS: 319   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
yespr (31220) - Copenhagen O, DENMARK - AUG 6, 2008
Same rating as the normal Chelada, just a tad easier to sample as the flavour is weaker.

TheAlum (5701) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - JUL 31, 2008
Last beer of the tasting. Tall boy can from 7-11. What a horrible way to end a night. This was destined for failure from the beginning. Pours an ugly tomato juice red with ugly carbonation driven head that dissipates quickly. From the moment the can opened, the room filled with the rank odor. Tomato, salt, and clam. Gross. Taste is similar, overpowering tomato and salty enough to dehydrate you in a few sips. After two sips each, me and my friend sent this beast to the drain.. hopefully never to surface again. One of the few beers to ever make me nauseous. Horrible Idea. Horrible Beer. Horrible Brewer.

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
UriahHeep (105) - Georgia, USA - JUL 15, 2008
The aroma is _slightly_ more tolerable than the taste. Ugh, I really couldn’t force myself to finish a 22 ounce can of this stuff. Just a terrible combination of flavors really, and not enough alcohol to salvage it. And to call it "beer" just seems wrong. Tomato and reconstituted clam broth... barf in a can.

WhatsAleInMe (7) - Alabama, USA - JUN 29, 2008 does not count
Pink? PINK beer? My daddy didn’t raise me to drink pink beer. What was I thinking? Tasted more like tomato soda. A-B might want to consider apologizing to the clams...

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
JohnnyOS (646) - Golden, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 28, 2008
24 Fluid Ounces of FUN! Not a whole lot to say on this one... snail shell dunked in tomato juice aroma... with a flavor to match... the salt and lime do shine through on the finish... thankfully removing most of the horrible flavor.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
holdenn (2080) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 11, 2008
16 oz can thanks to drewbeerme. You wouldn’t believe how many ways you can split this beer. With flavors this strong and this terrible, all you need is a sip. And for some reason, maybe I secretly hate myself, I kept going backing for more. Pours a murky pink grapefruit color with a fizzy white head. Celery is the strongest note of the this rotten vegetable bin of a nose. Cooked vegetables, tomatoes. ehh. The flavor. I do believe this is the worst thing I have ever tasted. Fizzy tomatoes and clams. So salty and chunky with lime and celery as an after flavor. The palate is just horrible. Salty pureed chunks. The worst beer I have ever tasted.

1.3
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
bethmatt0421 (337) - Covington, Kentucky, USA - JUN 9, 2008
Im generally a fan of V8 and bloody marys, but this was an insult to both. Appearance was pink with an off pink head. Flavor was like a spoonfull of salt with a dash of tomato. If you see this, back away.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
TheCaptain (613) - Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 27, 2008
Large can and kept towards the end of the tasting. Well, I kind of liked this. I’m a big fan of Bloody Mary’s and like tomatoes in general. However, I totally understand the funky combo and weird flavoring turning people off, and I pretty much hate light beer. So if you like a little mix go for it. Not sure how many straight ones you will want to stomach! This should not be in any sort of beer category, come on spice herb-vegetable is a fucking soup mix!

17thfloor (2430) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 26, 2008
UPDATED: JUN 2, 2008 the color is kind of interesting..... but yea I spat it out... yucky salty :::low character count::: yada yada .... avoid

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BeerGestapo (754) - Mt.Joy, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 26, 2008
(USA) Had this one at a Devonshire tasting. It was a Big Ass can of Scheisse !!!! Hazy pink color with a thin pink head. Clam / Tomato / puke / taste. WOW, I think i just had a can of V8. Well at least V8 is good for you!!!! The taste was awful, this is BEER ?? What the Hell is Anheuser -Busch thinking?? Never again........ :(