overall
n/a

RATINGS: 336   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

TheAlum (6289) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - JUL 31, 2008
Last beer of the tasting. Tall boy can from 7-11. What a horrible way to end a night. This was destined for failure from the beginning. Pours an ugly tomato juice red with ugly carbonation driven head that dissipates quickly. From the moment the can opened, the room filled with the rank odor. Tomato, salt, and clam. Gross. Taste is similar, overpowering tomato and salty enough to dehydrate you in a few sips. After two sips each, me and my friend sent this beast to the drain.. hopefully never to surface again. One of the few beers to ever make me nauseous. Horrible Idea. Horrible Beer. Horrible Brewer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
riversideAK (5738) - Shoreline, Washington, USA - AUG 11, 2008
Bile red pour with a pinkish head that dispersed quickly. Aromas of tomoto, clam juice, throw up, salt. Tastes pretty much the same. Hella carbonated and acidic. Amazingly awful.

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
UriahHeep (105) - Georgia, USA - JUL 15, 2008
The aroma is _slightly_ more tolerable than the taste. Ugh, I really couldn’t force myself to finish a 22 ounce can of this stuff. Just a terrible combination of flavors really, and not enough alcohol to salvage it. And to call it "beer" just seems wrong. Tomato and reconstituted clam broth... barf in a can.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
yespr (35101) - Copenhagen O, DENMARK - AUG 6, 2008
Same rating as the normal Chelada, just a tad easier to sample as the flavour is weaker.

LooseCannon (938) - Norfolk, Virginia, USA - AUG 31, 2008
24oz can. Thanks to Immy for this one, I think. Pours cloudy reddish in color with white head and has floats. Aorma tomato. Taste tomato, salt and lime with dry finish. After taste from HELL!!!!!!! This beer sucks ass!!!!!!

mwa423 (10) - , Ohio, USA - AUG 14, 2008
Oh lord god, I have few words for this beverage that aren’t four letters or can’t be said to a police officer.... For this beer alone I would like to petition ratebeer to let me give a negative score to a beer. Lets make an actual attempt to rate this beer: Aroma: I’ve never been a comedian, so I don’t know what it smells like when the audience thinks you suck and throws 7 week old tomatoes at you...but I imagine it’s about the same smell. Appearance: Pink? My suggestion, buy a can on March 31st and serve it to somebody in a clear glass who like grapefruit juice the next day..... Flavor: Most of us have been there...drank far too much in a row and then it all comes up. The best flavor I can remember from my last experience praying to the porcelain gods was better than one sip of this. (Tomato + Bad + crappy beer) Palate: Spit it into the sink too quickly to evaluate. I tried a few more sips just to see if I could get a palate rating, but sadly I kept being unable to keep it in my mouth for more than 26 seconds. Overall Impression: Now that InBev owns AB, they find whoever is responsible for this beer and ensure they are put into the ultimate dead end job to ensure they never have the opportunity to work for ANY other brewery and create something that resembles this terrorist attack on beer. That being said, I have bought a 24 oz can and put it in my pantry next to my first aid kit because I realized my Ipecac Syrup was past date and forcing this down somebody’s throat will probably have similar results.

rednapx3 (27) - , ISLE OF MAN - AUG 10, 2008
Who in the hell drinks this crap ? I’ll make this short and to the point. . . The people at Budweiser got stupid one day and opened up a can of Tomato Paste, Drank it, then Drank a Can of Budweiser Light, then ate some spices and a Lime Rind, then puked it up, then KAAAZAM ! You have Budweiser Light Chelada

daddyslick (36) - Arizona, USA - AUG 10, 2008
Oh dear god. When it pours into a glass it resembles melted cherry slushy. Even as you bring the glass towards your mouth, your brain still expects something like hawaiian punch. When it finally touches your tongue you realize that you’ve been had. It has a sweet beginning but with the consistency of the beer, it ends up tasting something like salty clam juice. To be fair it is marketed as such, so I really need to apologize to myself for having tried it. Drinker be ware, this beverage is best served to unsuspecting drinkers as "good"

BlackDonald (1126) - Gulf Shores, Alabama, USA - AUG 7, 2008
This is a little more palteable than the regular budweiser version of the same name. Still undrinkable to me, as I cannot see the point of adding tomato juice mixed with clam juice to a beer that already sucked to begin with.

MtStateBeer (84) - Hurricane, West Virginia, USA - AUG 16, 2008
24 oz. can. Had this beside the budweiser and it poured a little lighter color. Tasted much, much worse. I second the previous rating of hoping that InBev rids this scourge from the earth.