overall
n/a

RATINGS: 313   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
unclemattie (4136) - Georgia, USA - MAY 22, 2008
24oz can. Pours a tomato colored hazy. Aroma of a fishy V8 juice. Flavor is a giant gag reflex. Las Vegas in a can. Just imagine, walking out of your hotel room. Walking through a smoky casinio. Find the street and just hit the strip. Walking from one end to the other. That is this beer. With a hint of salt. Wowzerz!

nick76 (4184) - Tampa, Florida, USA - MAY 16, 2008
UPDATED: MAY 27, 2008 Even though there are tons of horrible reviews here I feel the need to add one more. This is by FAR the worst beer I have had. Actually I donít think this is beer. The aroma is putrid with tomatoes, puke, shellfish, alcohol, lime, and trash. The appearance is pink with a fizzy head. The flavor is like the aroma. The palate is chalky and thin. I canít smell or drink this any more even a sip. Rating this was difficult to say the least. Thank you AB for unleashing this gag bomb/ "drink" on us.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
gfolivares (67) - McAllen, Texas, USA - MAY 14, 2008
Pours a cloudy salmon color with a frothy pink speckled head. Very aeromatic with hints of spiced tomato juice, sea salt, fresh citrus, and sweet malt, and shrimp cocktail. Full bodied with thick, chewy mouthfeel and good effervecence. An unforgiving explosion of flavors, spicy, peppery, sugary tomato juice, and marine-like clam juice gives way to a salty, citrusy middle, and a crisp, clean and gentle hop finish. I am not a fan of premixed cocktails but Bud Light Chelada is an exception. It has an excellent taste for a premixed, bottled cocktail, the closest to a a freshly made Michelada that I have had from any beer company. Although it may be a bit rough to the uninitiated drinker, this beer is very popular in South Texas, where I am from, and along the border with other Latino populations. It is nice to see a Macro company come out with a product intended for a minority group. It may be hard to beleive, to some beer drinkers, but this stuff is very popular in South Texas with Hispanics and is available at every single gas station, supermarket, liquer store, and bar. Very refreshing and appetizing. Try with a fresh shrimp cockail with avocado, or fresh ceviche. A note for those who rated this beer very low: A Michelada is a traditional beer cocktail invented along the Mexican border and is a present day Tex-Mex bar staple. A traditional Michelada is made with beer, Clamato, pepper, salt, lime juice, worstershire sauce, and Tabasco.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 9/20
Tiger0709 (1) - USA - MAY 9, 2008 does not count
While this isnít really what most people think of as beer, I love it!!!!!

tommy8768 (120) - Litlle Compton, Rhode Island, USA - MAY 4, 2008
If I could rate it lower I would. The most vile beverage I have ever tasted. Smells like vomit in a can. Tastes like tomato soup mixed with horse piss-a new low for A-B.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
greedycheater (80) - Oklahoma, USA - MAY 3, 2008
Looks like grapefruit juice. Smells like spicy tomato juice. Tastes like it too, with some carbonation. A little spicy, refreshing. Decent summer chugger. Long aftertaste of spicy tomato juice.

arventresca (562) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - APR 27, 2008
Bottle. Pours red. Smells like loose shit. Looks and taste like a bloody mary puked its guts out. Donít know why this was ever made and for that fact why it ever made the market. I feel like less of a man for trying this shit. First beer that I literally dumped after two sips. Please get this stuff over the market.

ThaBobfather (178) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 25, 2008
I believe that a .5 is the lowest you can rate a beer. This is the worst thing thatís ever passed my lips. Maybe if I cooked with it and used it as pizza or sqagetti sauce it would be ok. Itís as if someone said, lets add a shot of vodka to clam/tomato juice and see if anyone will drink it. After tasting it, I immediately threw it at my neighbors cat. Sometimes I ask random people if that have clamidia. Now I ask, does your Bud Light has Chelada? (cause itís the same thing)

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Suttree (5073) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - APR 17, 2008
Oh God, this is horrible. But I guess if youíve ever drank a Bud light and thought, "Man, this is OK, but it really needs more clam juice", then I suppose this is the beer for you.

MrRain (472) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - APR 13, 2008
Sweet Mother Of God. This is the worst swill Iíve ever laid my lips on. 24oz can poured into a shaker. Iíve never understood the idea of "drain-pour". I mean, actually pour a beer down the drain? It would have to be REALLY bad. Now I understand. This is horrible. It smells like tomato juice and mineral water. It tastes like tomato juice and... I donít know... itís BAD.