overall
n/a

RATINGS: 330   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 9/20
Tiger0709 (1) - USA - MAY 9, 2008 does not count
While this isnít really what most people think of as beer, I love it!!!!!

tommy8768 (120) - Litlle Compton, Rhode Island, USA - MAY 4, 2008
If I could rate it lower I would. The most vile beverage I have ever tasted. Smells like vomit in a can. Tastes like tomato soup mixed with horse piss-a new low for A-B.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
greedycheater (80) - Oklahoma, USA - MAY 3, 2008
Looks like grapefruit juice. Smells like spicy tomato juice. Tastes like it too, with some carbonation. A little spicy, refreshing. Decent summer chugger. Long aftertaste of spicy tomato juice.

arventresca (567) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - APR 27, 2008
Bottle. Pours red. Smells like loose shit. Looks and taste like a bloody mary puked its guts out. Donít know why this was ever made and for that fact why it ever made the market. I feel like less of a man for trying this shit. First beer that I literally dumped after two sips. Please get this stuff over the market.

ThaBobfather (178) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 25, 2008
I believe that a .5 is the lowest you can rate a beer. This is the worst thing thatís ever passed my lips. Maybe if I cooked with it and used it as pizza or sqagetti sauce it would be ok. Itís as if someone said, lets add a shot of vodka to clam/tomato juice and see if anyone will drink it. After tasting it, I immediately threw it at my neighbors cat. Sometimes I ask random people if that have clamidia. Now I ask, does your Bud Light has Chelada? (cause itís the same thing)

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Suttree (5370) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - APR 17, 2008
Oh God, this is horrible. But I guess if youíve ever drank a Bud light and thought, "Man, this is OK, but it really needs more clam juice", then I suppose this is the beer for you.

MrRain (472) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - APR 13, 2008
Sweet Mother Of God. This is the worst swill Iíve ever laid my lips on. 24oz can poured into a shaker. Iíve never understood the idea of "drain-pour". I mean, actually pour a beer down the drain? It would have to be REALLY bad. Now I understand. This is horrible. It smells like tomato juice and mineral water. It tastes like tomato juice and... I donít know... itís BAD.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Gypsy19 (726) - California, USA - APR 12, 2008
Oh God, please take my life... I genuinely canít see how this is not rated the worst beer ever. Oh wait, thereís Budweiser Chelada. Pasta sauce runoff meets dumpster drain meets bum piss. This is one of the worst "beer" experiences Iíve ever had, and Iíve had some bad ones. I guess if you really have something to prove, regular Budweiser Chelada would be worse, but this shit is a very close second. I feel a sense of relief that this oneís out of the way; That is, now that Iíve rated it, I never have to see it or its evil sibling ever again...

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
StefanSD (2218) - Lakeside, California, USA - APR 11, 2008
UPDATED: MAY 29, 2009 24 oz can from Albertsons. I bought this several weeks ago when I rated the Bud Clamato. My intention was to rate them side by side but I just couldnít. That first one was so bad it traumatized me. This pours a light pink color with a small fizzy head that immediately vanished. The odor was sort of like bad oysters and tomatoes--one of the worst noses of any beer. The flavor of this was a bit more palatable than that the full Bud Chelada; there is watered down tomato puree, clams, and weak corn beer. The mouthfeel was slick and greasy. The Finish was short with a lingering saltiness. Overall: I thought this was way better than Full Bud Chelada--perhaps its more accurate to say "it sucks less." But that is scant praise. It seems to me that AB is out to prove that the difference between good beer and bad beer is that good beer has its limits.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
jpm30 (1587) - East Central, Georgia, USA - APR 7, 2008
UPDATED: APR 8, 2008 710 ml. can, coded freshness date on the bottom of the can, pouring suggestion above the list of ingredients and trademarks, sampled in an old Budweiser lager/pilsener glass that I purchased at a yard sale a couple of years ago. L: Cloudy appearance and, well, I thought the body looks exactly like homemade Texas Ruby Red grapefruit juice, thick with plenty of pulp. Fluffy, foamy pinkish head that rose quickly and fell even faster, splotchy lace dots ring the top of the glass. After about a minute the head completely disappears, not even a fine line circling the glass is evident. I donít find this repulsive looking, but the lack of any head retention on a light beer with an low ABV is a bit disconcerting. Makes me doubt this will retain any beer-like qualities. S: Mildly spicy clamato juice, tomato juice and clam broth, traces of black pepper, salt and a bare hint of lime. Nothing in the way of any pale macro lager scents. F&T: If you have ever tried Mottís Clamato Juice, then the mouthfeel and taste will be of no surprise to you. The body is oily thick like clamato juice, quite slick on the tongue and the spicy flavor really sticks to the sides of the palate. The fizzy carbonation is the only recognizable Bud Light element this possesses. Any Bud Light tastes that might be detected are completely overwhelmed by the clamato juice. All the mass produced clamato juice flavors are present, tomato juice mixed with peppery Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and spicy clam broth with a dash of lime juice. Towards the end a mineral salty bitterness comes out, adding a touch of dryness to mildly hot clamato juice. My girlfriend pick this up tonight after hearing a work mate talk about having it at a local Crazy Wings. I thought this was going to be awful, but it is actually not that bad. An acquired taste, yes, but worth a try.