overall
n/a

RATINGS: 335   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 1/20
hopscotch (10075) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - FEB 28, 2008
Can... VBWT2008... Murky orange/red concoction with a small, fizzy, pinkish head... looks like a red-eye, as it should. Sweet, overripe tomato and shellfish are exhibited in the nose. The flavor is much the same, sans the shellfish, with a cloying sweetness that almost forces my gag reflex to kick in. Moderate, spicy heat. The non-light version didnít seem nearly as cloyingly sweet. Thick, tomato juice mouthfeel with subtle carbonation. Not at all good, but I have to give mucho kudos to Beerlando for having the balls to bring this ďtreatĒ to the Throwdown!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
blueoxen (1) - milan, Illinois, USA - FEB 26, 2008 does not count
A true Bloody Mary loviní fan will be excited to drink this "Bloody Marty" mixer! The blend is just about a perfect mix of beer and clamato. Try this with olives or Franks Red Hot!!!!!

1.1
   AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Puggle99 (6) - West Allis, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 19, 2008 does not count
After having Chelada described to me, was excited to try this one. The taste was terrible and couldnít imagine any tasting this and deciding to market it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
axilla (962) - New Providence, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 18, 2008
Best of both worlds!?!?!? Looked like red grapefruit juice with some bigger soad-bubbles. Smelled and tasted like salty tomatos and limes with an annoying PUKE taste that really seems to balance it out. I am forever in debt to Hopdog for sharing this super wonderful gem!!

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
BŁckDich (5464) - McCall, Idaho, USA - FEB 16, 2008
24oz Can: Ok, first off, why do I have to buy a tall boy of this? I thought the idea was; one red beer to take just enough edge off to drive down to Taco Bell and get a chalupa, then sleep a few hours and youíre ready for another night of coke and hookers? I mean, I donít mind the light lemony flavor with thick mucusy clamato in small quantities, but to force me to pay nearly the same amount as I would for a decent micro bomber is inconceivable. Iím glad the percentage is ZERO on this one. Thereís no lower to go and Iím certainly not helping it out any either. I love the novelty, I love the idea of having a shelf-stable red-beer-in-a-can collecting vegetable particles in the back of my fridge, always ready to lift me back up after a long night gone wrong. Alas, Iíd rather just have regular breakfast and coffee. Sorry Light Chelada, but even on the rare occasion that I would want you, I would probably reach for a regular bud chelada, Iím not really watching my calories when it comes to my hangover remedies.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
heemer77 (5165) - Urbandale, Iowa, USA - FEB 12, 2008
I had heard that this was worse than Bud Chelada. The body is mostly pink but looks murky blood ornage red with less light. The aroma is fresh corn on the cob with tomato juice. Strange indeed. The taste has some light Clamato with a metallic finish. You can barely even detect any beer in this. Maybe a little bit of corn.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
smackie (54) - St. Augustine, Florida, USA - FEB 9, 2008
You can have it all, I have this. Old fashion like my dad use to make. I love it and canít get enough of it!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
hopdog (9713) - Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 8, 2008
24oz can. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall when this one was conceived. I picture, just like the peanut butter cup add, someone walking around the corner with a bud light and someone with a can of clamato juice. They bump into each other. Hey, you got bud light in myclamato juice. Hey, you got clamato juice in my bud light. They both take a taste and the Chelada was born. This one was absolute crap.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
jsquire (3719) - St. Marys, Ohio, USA - FEB 6, 2008
I saw this 24 oz can in the grocery store before the Super Bowl and figued what the hell. Letís see what all the fuss is about. Odd peachy color with a huge fizzy pink hued head. The aroma is very strange, with boiled tomatoes, celery, V-8 spices and stomach acid. My first reaction was that this tastes like a bad, thin bloody mary. The tomato is obvious, it is pretty spicy with black pepper and tabasco, and you can even taste the celery stick. But it is really an offensive mixture. I never understood mixing beer and tomato juice, and beer and Clamato is just that much worse of an idea. I just canít finish it. This isnít beer and hopefully is a gimmick that will go away quickly.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Prcaus (159) - New Jersey, USA - FEB 4, 2008
24 oz can-It tastes and smells like liquified salsa in a can. If you can stomach it try it. Me personally I got maybe a shots worth in, and dumped the rest I was given... party foul I know, but this stuff is bad.