overall
n/a

RATINGS: 305   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

buddy487 (1) - - MAY 14, 2013 does not count
Truly the worst thing I’ve ever had. It tastes like bile. I choked it down on a dare and immediately regretted my decision.

orofi001 (4) - CANADA - MAY 6, 2013 does not count
I wish there were negative scorres that I could give this sorry excuse for a beverage. I would rather be waterboarded than have to drink an entire bud light chelada.

Cbuk1013 (243) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - APR 22, 2013
My friend John basically dared me to drink this "beer." The best thing I can say about this "beer" is that it does have alcohol in it. The worst thing I can say about this "beer" is that it looked and smelled like Satan came in a glass. It tasted worse than that.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
DocJitsu (721) - Florida, USA - MAR 30, 2013

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Trev (1837) - Lakeville, Minnesota, USA - MAR 20, 2013
On this, the occassion of my 37th birthday...I have decided to rate the infamous Bud LIght chelada. So that is gross looking. Pours a pinkish colour with a quick bubbly head. aroma is light fruity tomato and light beer maltiness. Flavour is salty, tomato, not quiet as bad as expected. Probably being a bit generous still.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Sledutah (4109) - Utah, USA - MAR 11, 2013
16oz can shared by Doug, why?
Hazy pinkish with a small white head, no lacing. Aroma and taste of stale old tomato juice, salty and dirty water
Bad

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
douglas88 (5553) - Portland, Oregon, USA - MAR 10, 2013
Can. Man, what can I say? This is undrinkable. Pours a bile colored pinkish hue, a small white bubble of head. A terrible rotting mess of intestines, sick and something akin to salty rotten tomato. The flavor is super salty, intense, really sweet and salty tomato, somehow the lime just makes it so much worse, like spraying air refreshner after a troubling bathroom incident it actually all combines terrible ingredients to something unspeakable.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
MikeJslc (686) - USA - MAR 10, 2013
Cloudy ruby orange, thin white head. Aroma of celery. Flavor is salty and vegetal. Fizzy celery/tomato water. Not good. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
NielsenRatings (8273) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - FEB 21, 2013
Tall boy canned @ home poured into my Crooked Staved snifter and picked up at 287 Liquor Foco. Pours a peachy/pinkish appearance with practically no head. A touch citrusy, big tomato juice, celery, chili powder aroma - not a whole helluva lot different from the Budweiser Chelada aroma. Spicy, tomato, somewhat watery, celery, veggie flavor. Yuck. I honestly think this is a bit worse that the Budweiser Chelada. Tastes like my mom’s Chow Mein.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Nekronos (3594) - Xalapa, MEXICO - FEB 13, 2013
To be honest it was dirnkable and nice refreshing taste. I do not knw why it was allowed in here since ther eis no difference in the rbeweing process.