overall
n/a

RATINGS: 305   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
elgavilancillo (75) - Long Beach, California, USA - OCT 1, 2007
had one at a dodger game... i knew i was asking for trouble when i asked for one... old tomato juice aroma and tase i only finished cuz i paid $12 for it! this will make not want to drink anything after...if you want a real michelada mix real clamato and a beer... not one sitting around for who knows how long...

1.3
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
SudsMcDuff (5660) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - SEP 22, 2007
on no, now the light, no difference what so ever! Smells like a flat beery bloody mary .... looks like pink girly tomato juice and old hazy kool aid ... oily and disturbing... The taste is manageable but after afew gulps it becomes a horrid mess that hurts to drink, iíve had malt liquors that have been more painful to drink but this is up there... pass on this if you are half way normal, but if you like tomato juice,and you are a fatty, give it a shot, you might like it you sicko!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
PorterPounder (5199) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - SEP 21, 2007
Tallahassee, Fl. - Circle K convenience store - 24 oz can. Pinkish, Red - Orange fizzy pour with no head. Aroma is that of a Bloody Mary with hints of clam juice. Salty flavor, spicy V-8 tomato juice, some clam juice as it first hits the tongue. If I had a stick of celery, I could swear this was a Bloody Mary. Thickish mouthfeel. Would be a good morning after pick me-up. Kind of a guilty pleasure - shouldnít like it but I do!.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
turbo (1271) - Arizona, USA - SEP 10, 2007
Dark pink with no head but I wasnt expecting one anyway. Light aroma of spice and tomato juice. flavor is rich, spicy, tomato and hot sauce. Should be in a smaller can. Much better to drink first thing in the morning.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
SuperDave (1932) - Beautiful Sunny Mesa, Arizona, USA - SEP 8, 2007
If you love clamato, drink this! Thatís all it tastes like. No beer flavor here whatsoever. Fortunately, I do like clamato, but this is just a bit too much. Just a splash in your beer is much better.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
grant (842) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - AUG 25, 2007
Why did I do this? At least I arrested myself from chugging down 12 oz. of this for $10. Fantastically unappealing milky pink/orange/coral color. Aroma of tomatoes, chalk, steel and pepper. Very sweet, somewhat salty flavor. Overripe tomatoes wedged into a chalky consistency. Surprisingly spicy, lip-burning and metallic. Not good. Not good at all.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
DYCSoccer17 (3226) - Woodland, California, USA - AUG 21, 2007
24 ounce can purchased and shared by grant. I think he bought it at the 7-11 in Squaw Valley, CA. Fruity, tomato juice aroma that is very acidic. Whereís the beer in the aroma? I cannot detect any beechwood aging, either. Seriously, not appealing in the least bit. Oh fuck, I thought the aroma was bad. Orange-twinged muddy murky, opaque coral color with a quickly dissipating fizzy pink head. Good lord. Sweet, acidic, tomato flavors to start. Kind of creamy in the middle and a fair amount of peppery spiciness late. This is not beer. Whoa, towards the end of my sample, a bee landed in it and totally died (ask grant if you donít believe me). Talk about a miserable death. It kinda sums everything up.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
MadMan (495) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - AUG 20, 2007
Can. I said Iíd try both and I did. At first I really couldnít tell the difference between the two, but as I focused I found the bud light version to be missing something the bud version had. Still overpoweringly full of the taste of Clamato and salt, however I couldnít finish this one. Maybe the novelty wore off, or possibly it truely does not taste as good. I like Clamato, I like salt, in all respects this is why I probably enjoyed the other one as much as I did. Iím done with these though, for good.

gmcolunga (5) - El Paso, Texas, USA - AUG 19, 2007 does not count
Iím hooked. Iím a Chicano whoís been making this delicious concoction, hangover remedy and aphrodisiac (but arenít all beers?) since I can remember. In all my years of making and tasting micheladas or "Red Beers", I honestly feel that Budweiser has made a damn delicious blend. The taste, well, it tastes like Budlight mixed with Clamato with a hint of spiciness. You can drink a few of these and not feel full because of carbonation. Itís still carbonated, but the Clamato reduces the carbonation. The color is USDA Red 40 and anyways who cares, it comes in a can and tastes better straight out of the can. You donít have to go down to Mexico City to have an authentic michelada, theyíre being made right here in the barrio. Budlight Cheladas are just as good if not better. I donít know if itís because Iíve never been a good bartender (maybe thatís why I drink beer) or because Iím just not that consistent, but Budlight Cheladas are always consistent which is a plus for me. In conclusion, Budlight Cheladas taste great and are an excellent source of protein. So yes, this is a beer and itís healthy! !Viva La Chelada!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
GG (2019) - NorCal, California, USA - AUG 17, 2007
Thru my beer drinking years, Iíve always enjoyed combining pale lagers with a good Bloody Mary tomato juice mix (like Snap-E-Tom or Clamato), so I was in old territory here. First, the appearance. It looks pinkish, with a light pink foamy head with went away fairly quickly. It has this sort of sludge like appearance in the glass. My first whiff of this is of course Clamato, which is good. I donít get much in terms of the beer because of the spices in the Clamator pretty much trounce anything trying to escape. Plus, itís Bud freakiní Light and thereís basically no aroma there anyways. So, a good whiff of Clamato and we are good to go. Flavor is a nice surprise. Clamato for sure whith an odd mineral-water like flavor which isnít very appetizing. Mouthfeel is watery with an odd oilyness to it. Not very enjoyable for sure. Overall, Iíd say they do the best they could with joining a good product like Clamato with a shit product like Bud Light. Now on to the real deal...Bud Chelada!