overall
n/a

RATINGS: 331   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Skyview (5283) - Papoose Jct, Minnesota, USA - NOV 27, 2007
Picked up a single 24-oz "silo" at Cellarís Wine & Spirits in St Paul, MN. Pours a dirty red tomato juice with no head. Aroma... Eh Gads! WTF is this? A spicy tomato juice with some salt, lime and a touch of bread malt. All I can say is, "Wow, I could have had a V8." Drain Pour!

exadore (92) - Sacramento, California, USA - NOV 22, 2007
Wow! This is just as horrible as regular Bud and Clamato. Not really surprised after drinking it once, but now Iím curious if Anheuser-Busch will abandon this or pump millions of dollars into advertising it for years.

EKGoldings (603) - Radford, Virginia, USA - NOV 20, 2007
Yuk, yuk, yuk. (shudder wracks spine). Do I need to say more? Really, this is truly nasty. I think used motor oil would go better with beer than clamato.

Scubatrip (605) - Annandale, Virginia, USA - NOV 20, 2007
Oh dear God this was terrible! I bought two tall boys at a gas station outside Las Vegas because I thought it was hilarious. The last thing I expected was to see this actually listed on Ratebeer. Well, here goes the rating: From the (tall boy) can, pours like a Bloody Mary--thick, red, ominous. The taste is what can only be described as hilariously awful. My friend and I both took a sip (tis always better to share) and with all my gag-reflex-suppressing strength, choked it down. We each spent the next two minutes cursing each other for making the other drink it, until his girlfriend came in, and we attempted to pretend it wasnít that bad to make her try it. She did, (misery loves company), which resulted in a similar reaction. To prove it wasnít terrible, or perhaps hoping to believe the second sip woulndít be as wretched as the first, we each took another sip, spat it out, poured the rest down the drain, and fought over who had the bottle of Jack, trying to get the taste out of our mouths. I donít know what A-B exec was smoking/drinking/huffing what drug to approve this, but it is just God-awful.

eboats (1082) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - NOV 15, 2007
This is the foulest tasting thing on earth. Me and my buddy had this tonight. It is beyond anything horrific I could ever imagine. It is so bad I had to bump all of my 0.5 ratings to a 0.6 because no beer should be on the same level as this. How this is not the worst beer in the world is beyond me. After taking one swig each my buddy and I were in pain writhing on the couch. I turned to him and said I need another sip to make sure it is really that bad. He said, "Fuck you, if you take another I have to as well." Yes it is the worst beer.........nay worst creation with a flavor ever made. I tried to follow this up with an SA Imperial Pils thinking the hops would cleanse the palate, the bitterness would wash away the pain. Boy was I wrong, it was similar to eating the hottest food in your life and sticking your tongue in water. Sure it felt good at first, but once the Pils went down the pain came back. Baffled by the staying power of this vile brew I turned to the only thing I could think of to combat it. SA triple bock at room temp from my closet. Well let me tell you the SA triple bock tasted like pure chocolate, as if you were eating a super rich chocolate candy bar. To my amazement it could NOT get rid of the foul taste. Keep in mind neither my friend nor I were even close to drunk at this point. Shortly after the Pils and TB he went outside and starting throwing up his guts. All I could hear is, "It is so much worse coming up." I can only believe that is so. This beer should not only be banned from this site, but banned from life. To drink this beer is to look death in the face and try and laugh. You canít laugh because death wins and you lose. Never in my life have I ever lost more. If my entire family died in a plane crash I would still win more than I would if I had drank this foul wretched vile concoction. This is not beer it is in fact the only proof of hell on earth. It may in fact be the devilís piss himself. Getting kicked in the balls receives a higher rating than this piece of trash.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
iowaherkeye (2698) - Ocean Beach, San Diego, California, USA - NOV 7, 2007
24oz can, Born 14SEP07. The color of hazy ruby red grapefruit juice and a minimal quickly fading off-white head. Aroma of tomato juice and lemon lime soda. There was also some light garbage juice. Flavor is sweet tomato juice and lemon lime soda again. Slightly salty as well with no bitterness, no beer notes to be had at all. Light to moderate carbonation with a light body. This was a horrible idea.

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
shrubber85 (8582) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - NOV 3, 2007
24 oz can. Tomato and clam juice with just a hint of skunky malt. Cloudy orange red color with no head (at least the bud chelada had that). Tomato and clam juice flavor with more of a skunky malt flavor. I agree with IrishBoy -like you had drank a Budweiser Chelada on a empty stomach and vomited it back up.

0.8
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
IrishBoy (3923) - Bakersfield, California, USA - NOV 1, 2007
24 oz can from Country Club Liquors; I had rated this but it disappeared, so i will torture myself and drink an ounce to rerate; that way my friends canít suggest it for big milestones. Nose of Clamato, spicy and tomatoey with only slight hints of the beer. Smells OK. Color is hazy raspberry with a medium pink tinged head; flavor of pink vomit, like I had swallowed a can of Clamato and reguritated it. Spicy but slightly sour and horrible. I like Clamato, but this is bad!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
BuckNaked (1230) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - OCT 26, 2007
Pours to a cloudy, pinkish-red colored body with a small pink, bubbly and quickly falling head. The aroma shows some tomato, clam juice, salty seawater, and some very mild scents of sweet pale malt & corn syrup. Taste shows some salty tomato juice, clam juice, and hints of lightly sweet pale malt, corn syrup, light hints of black pepper, and seems to have a bit of hot peppers somewhere in the background. Medium bodied, medium carbonated, this one tastes essentially the same as the regular Bud version...

Magjayran (1379) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - OCT 15, 2007
Why do I do this to myself? This oneís even worse than the other one! Sip, sip, pour. Keep it moving.