overall
n/a

RATINGS: 336   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
shackinetics (132) - Florida, USA - JAN 2, 2008
This is Bud Light + Clamato. Pours pink and foamy and generally tastes of watered down clamato and salt and celery and fizzy crapiness. Palate consists of just generally trying to choke it down. I am now 100% confident that AB can successfully bring absolutely anything to market and people will buy it.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
DietPepsican (1534) - @ $13.99, Iowa, USA - DEC 22, 2007
UPDATED: AUG 20, 2010 Pours an unnatural pinkish red with very little head. Tastes and smells like crappy beer, celery, clam juice, pepper, etc. Pretty much like drinking clamato + bud light but without the thickness. I honestly didn’t mind this.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Cornfield (5570) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - DEC 18, 2007
Whoever drinks this obviously doesn’t care for either beer or Clamato. I like both, although I’m not convinced that Bud Light technically qualifies as a beer. This looks putrid, a dirty pink, cloudy concoction, and has the aroma of salted Clamato and tonic water. It has both the oiliness of Clamato and the over-carbonation of Bud Light. The flavor is neither, but is that of spoiled tomato juice miwed with salt, rotted limes, and dirty well water. It must’ve taken hard work for the testers at Anheuser-Busch to come up with a beverage as noxious as this.

<font size=-4><a href=http://www.ratebeer.com/Places/ShowPlace.asp? Beverage World, Elmhurst, IL<font size=-1>

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
fordest (2073) - Santee/San Diego, California, USA - DEC 12, 2007
Wow, Clamato and Beer. Who’da thunk it. And why did they? I couldn’t drink the Bud one, but I forced myself to drink this one. It was, however, an acceptable way to ingest some Bud Light at 8:00 in the morning.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
ghawener (1530) - San Salvador, EL SALVADOR - DEC 6, 2007
Can: Just like the Budweiser Chelada but light! A great way to make aweful beer even worse.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Skyview (5310) - Papoose Jct, Minnesota, USA - NOV 27, 2007
Picked up a single 24-oz "silo" at Cellar’s Wine & Spirits in St Paul, MN. Pours a dirty red tomato juice with no head. Aroma... Eh Gads! WTF is this? A spicy tomato juice with some salt, lime and a touch of bread malt. All I can say is, "Wow, I could have had a V8." Drain Pour!

exadore (92) - Sacramento, California, USA - NOV 22, 2007
Wow! This is just as horrible as regular Bud and Clamato. Not really surprised after drinking it once, but now I’m curious if Anheuser-Busch will abandon this or pump millions of dollars into advertising it for years.

EKGoldings (616) - Radford, Virginia, USA - NOV 20, 2007
Yuk, yuk, yuk. (shudder wracks spine). Do I need to say more? Really, this is truly nasty. I think used motor oil would go better with beer than clamato.

Scubatrip (605) - Annandale, Virginia, USA - NOV 20, 2007
Oh dear God this was terrible! I bought two tall boys at a gas station outside Las Vegas because I thought it was hilarious. The last thing I expected was to see this actually listed on Ratebeer. Well, here goes the rating: From the (tall boy) can, pours like a Bloody Mary--thick, red, ominous. The taste is what can only be described as hilariously awful. My friend and I both took a sip (tis always better to share) and with all my gag-reflex-suppressing strength, choked it down. We each spent the next two minutes cursing each other for making the other drink it, until his girlfriend came in, and we attempted to pretend it wasn’t that bad to make her try it. She did, (misery loves company), which resulted in a similar reaction. To prove it wasn’t terrible, or perhaps hoping to believe the second sip woulnd’t be as wretched as the first, we each took another sip, spat it out, poured the rest down the drain, and fought over who had the bottle of Jack, trying to get the taste out of our mouths. I don’t know what A-B exec was smoking/drinking/huffing what drug to approve this, but it is just God-awful.

eboats (1082) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - NOV 15, 2007
This is the foulest tasting thing on earth. Me and my buddy had this tonight. It is beyond anything horrific I could ever imagine. It is so bad I had to bump all of my 0.5 ratings to a 0.6 because no beer should be on the same level as this. How this is not the worst beer in the world is beyond me. After taking one swig each my buddy and I were in pain writhing on the couch. I turned to him and said I need another sip to make sure it is really that bad. He said, "Fuck you, if you take another I have to as well." Yes it is the worst beer.........nay worst creation with a flavor ever made. I tried to follow this up with an SA Imperial Pils thinking the hops would cleanse the palate, the bitterness would wash away the pain. Boy was I wrong, it was similar to eating the hottest food in your life and sticking your tongue in water. Sure it felt good at first, but once the Pils went down the pain came back. Baffled by the staying power of this vile brew I turned to the only thing I could think of to combat it. SA triple bock at room temp from my closet. Well let me tell you the SA triple bock tasted like pure chocolate, as if you were eating a super rich chocolate candy bar. To my amazement it could NOT get rid of the foul taste. Keep in mind neither my friend nor I were even close to drunk at this point. Shortly after the Pils and TB he went outside and starting throwing up his guts. All I could hear is, "It is so much worse coming up." I can only believe that is so. This beer should not only be banned from this site, but banned from life. To drink this beer is to look death in the face and try and laugh. You can’t laugh because death wins and you lose. Never in my life have I ever lost more. If my entire family died in a plane crash I would still win more than I would if I had drank this foul wretched vile concoction. This is not beer it is in fact the only proof of hell on earth. It may in fact be the devil’s piss himself. Getting kicked in the balls receives a higher rating than this piece of trash.