overall
n/a

RATINGS: 305   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

vmilaxer29 (397) - North Dakota, USA - JAN 26, 2013
By far the worst drink ever invented....good job guys. At least it’s good for pulling pranks on your friends.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
luttonm (2069) - Belgrade, SERBIA - JAN 2, 2013
.5l can. Why did I even open this? White elephant gift. Juicy artificial red juice, big tomato juice and brine finish. Dry crazy look, alco pop. Aroma is light lagerish. Fruity sip before salted tomato. F’ing strange. hell no thanks. Interesting there is a market for this and that this is a rate here. Wow. I guess fun for the taste but I’m running from this... and it’ll haunt me.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
blomster (229) - Göteborg, SWEDEN - JAN 1, 2013
Big can thanks to my Secret Santa thome50. Looks pretty good when poured into my glass. That’s pretty much the only good thing about this beer. It smells like old tomato vomit and tastes like half rotten stale tomato chips. An extra point overall for the pretty cool apperance. Not one I look forward to revisiting. Between 6 of us we finished a quarter of a small glass, the rest was poured down the drain (poor drain...sorry).

Headbanger (2974) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - NOV 21, 2012
24oz can 11/21/12 Pours an orangish red with no head. Aroma of nothing. Taste of tomato sauce, This is bad and more bad.

SlimJimMcGraw (4) - Lawrence, Kansas, USA - NOV 11, 2012 does not count
16oz can - It tastes like someone strained Bud Light through a can of Spaghetti O’s. I was able to get it into my mouth, but it made it no further into my body. Would not try again.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
sjohnny (341) - - OCT 4, 2012
I wouldn’t go so far as to call this good beer but it’s a great drink under the right circumstances. I prefer this one to the non-light version. It’s the only product labeled Bud that I like. I guess the clamato covers up the signature Budweiser flavor that I can’t stand.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 1/20
chicagoblubrew (1) - - SEP 25, 2012 does not count
Nice change of pace...24 oz cans come in handy, i love beer. Not fine brewed or even a great beer, just to mix things up ...yes www.littlejohnnylive.com

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
rougeau13 (1863) - Texas, USA - AUG 16, 2012
Pretty gross. It does look like vomit as someone before me noted. I like bloody marys and I like clams too, but this doesn’t work for me at all.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
BeerCast_Rich (1840) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - JUL 27, 2012
[24fl oz bottle, courtesy of cgarvieuk] Opaque pinkish red. Smells like cheap pasta sauce. Sweet tomato. Thin. Tastes the same as the Bud Clamato. Slightly spicy. Bemused by all the ’this tastes like vomit in my mouth’ comments – it doesn’t really. Just tastes of budget tomato sauce. It doesn’t taste like a beer of course, but as a ’drink’ I’ve had far, far worse – although I draw the line at vomit [06072012]

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
thepeter (274) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - JUL 26, 2012
Hey this stuff is what it is. I actually like Tomato juice and to me the clam just added saltiness to it all. Pours an awful pink color that reminded me of vomit but with carbonation and without chunks. Smelled like salty tomato juice to me, no beer aroma at all in my opinion. Tasted much of the same but with a bit more to it. Got lot’s of tomato juice, celery salt, and some spicy flavors from tabasco. A bit of cheap beer to go with it all and water it down. Felt like it had a much nicer body than a Bud light so that was not bad with me, still a bit overcarbonated though. Even though I kind of liked this, I only had about 1/3 of a can. Could drink more but would not bother. Mostly a novelty for me. I am glad that i tried it and would still have another one before grabbing most other BMC products.