overall
n/a

RATINGS: 320   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

Tommyboy251 (1) - clinton, USA - JUL 20, 2013 does not count
I have put tomato juice in my beer for 20 years, but you have managed to get the perfect perfect perfect combination. I hope it becomes available in kegs, and metal bottles. I love this beer it is the only kind I drink. Thank Youuuuu. Tommyboy251

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
bulldogops (1048) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JUN 30, 2013
CHELADA! Pounded one of these for hair of the dog time in Party City Las Vegas, NV. Serious Review Time as this is unfortunately coming to alberta. 3 oz sample from ABI guy. Kind of a ketchuppy red colour with a bubbly white head. Aroma is canned tomato paste and tabasco. Taste is dominated by a super carbonated peppery wasteland devoid of anything palatable. Absolutely putrid.

Chudwick (2156) - Cincyucky, Kentucky, USA - JUN 16, 2013
24oz can on vacation. Nose is cheap tomato sauce with black pepper. Flavor is canned tomato paste with more pepper. Drain pour.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Reid (1905) - Salem, Oregon, USA - JUN 14, 2013
Here goes the one i have seeked out for 3 years..it came to me in a 7/11 for the royal price of 2.89 for 24 ozs..what exquisite elixir could this be!!! Poured it is the deepest tinge of pink with a small white froth head. It smells like sea water trapped in a tide pool at high summer. Taste tomato juice,clams and some hot sauce..not as rancid as the aroma might suggest Mouthfeel mercifully thin Overall weird..i feel that the Bud Light is not even needed.

nike (967) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 17, 2013
ok I saw this one out there and my beer buddy cheap dared me to try it. He was right, if I could give it a lower rating, I would.

buddy487 (1) - - MAY 14, 2013 does not count
Truly the worst thing I’ve ever had. It tastes like bile. I choked it down on a dare and immediately regretted my decision.

orofi001 (4) - CANADA - MAY 6, 2013 does not count
I wish there were negative scorres that I could give this sorry excuse for a beverage. I would rather be waterboarded than have to drink an entire bud light chelada.

Cbuk1013 (243) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - APR 22, 2013
My friend John basically dared me to drink this "beer." The best thing I can say about this "beer" is that it does have alcohol in it. The worst thing I can say about this "beer" is that it looked and smelled like Satan came in a glass. It tasted worse than that.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
DocJitsu (970) - Florida, USA - MAR 30, 2013

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Trev (1936) - Lakeville, Minnesota, USA - MAR 20, 2013
On this, the occassion of my 37th birthday...I have decided to rate the infamous Bud LIght chelada. So that is gross looking. Pours a pinkish colour with a quick bubbly head. aroma is light fruity tomato and light beer maltiness. Flavour is salty, tomato, not quiet as bad as expected. Probably being a bit generous still.