overall
n/a

RATINGS: 305   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

rader58 (763) - Leawood, Kansas, USA - MAY 25, 2012
16 oz can. Pours a clear pink. Aroma of sea water and citrus. Flavor is sea water, fish, lime. Almost caused vomitting after 3 miniscule sips. Beyond disgusting.† Worst thing I have ever tasted. Drain pour.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
Falo (1) - MEXICO - MAY 11, 2012 does not count
I love the beer. Clam in beer is muy bueno! In Chihuahua, where I from, it is most popular and favorable of my friends. I drink every day after work. Good drink to make me relax. I love the beer that is the Chelada.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
davey101 (617) - Connecticut, USA - MAY 4, 2012
16 oz can bought for...well to trick some friends of mine. A - An odd pinkish peach colored body. Some foamy bubbles but no head to really speak of. S - Smells like salsa with a twang of corny sweetness on the finish. Vile clam and tomato juice. T - The initial taste isnít too terrible. Tomato juice with some clammy and salty notes. The aftertaste is just miserable though. Salty and skunky. Bleh...mouth feel is carbonated and sort of light. O - This is just gross. One for the worst things Iíve ever tasted. The aroma just seems rotten and the aftertaste is off putting and lasting. Avoid, avoid, avoid, AVOID!!!!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
jwencilhotek (15) - - APR 17, 2012
This is the very meaning of relaxation. Never before has a drink of any kind satisfied me so. Would take a can of this over a bottle of Westvleteren.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
JaBier (4532) - Capital City, Ohio, USA - MAR 6, 2012
Can shared by a friend at the Hopsnobbery Collectiveís first (and last) Crappy Beer Tasting on 2/29/12. Pours a clear gold color with a thin white head. Aroma of cold spaghetti sauce and spoiled nastiness. Salty flavor with a tomato ketchup character before a salty tomato finish. Pretty much tastes like ocean water and cold ketchup. Group consensus crowned this gem with the prestigious title of worst beer ever. Close 2nd for yours truly.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Scopey (5528) - Croydon, Greater London, ENGLAND - MAR 5, 2012
Can at Chrisoís Fullers-Gales Tasting, thanks to Leighton. It pours cloudy deep orange, with pretty much no head. The nose is tomato, spice, salt and green vegetables. The taste is (unsurprisingly) sweet tomato, salt, cracked black pepper and chilli pepper. The best thing is that you canít taste the bud light. Itís a lot like bloody mary mix, so we just added some vodka and Worcestershire sauce to liven it up. Not as bad as anticipated (but then again I do like bloody marys).

beaz1591 (237) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - FEB 23, 2012
Poured from bottle into pint glass. Smells strongly of tomato/vegetables. Smells like a gross V8 drink. Poured an artificial neon pink color. Taste is horrible. Has a fake tomato taste that is overly salty. I feel like I need a glass of water after a few sips. I detect no hints of alcohol in this. Not sure how people drink this.

paco (527) - Regina, Saskatchewan, CANADA - FEB 19, 2012
Can. Another bottle/can of piss consumed at our party last friday night. Drank straight from the can of course. Tastes like old clam and shitty beer. Enough said, rating over. Iíll elaborate I guess since I have nothing to do today. Rotten vegetables is all I smell from this can of greatness. Way too salty after a few sips. I wish my friends didnít drink swill. Iíll leave this one at all 1ís.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
EdKing (1756) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - FEB 15, 2012
Can at Chris Oís tasting care of Leighton. Thanks Leighton, itís officially the most disgusting drink I have ever faced in my life. Cloudy red/pink. Looks artificial but drinkable. Until you get to the nose. Tomato juice, but it smells salty, pepper, seafood or prawns or something. Iím worried. Taste is utterly disgusting. Salty, sour, tomato, seafood, fucking disgusting. What sick twisted mind came up with this?

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Leighton (9848) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - FEB 14, 2012
Can at chriso Vintage Tasting. Pours cloudy, red gold. Impressively, the further into the can you get, the redder, cloudier and thicker the beer becomes. There are many bits of sediment floating about. Mild tomato juice aroma. Has a sweet and quite salty flavor, with nice tomato notes and modest pepper spiciness coming through. Light in body with average carbonation and bits of stuff swishing in the mouth as well. Salty-sweet finish, more tomato, light sugar. Not bad. We ímade the beer our owní by adding different things. I went with just a dash of Worchestershire sauce, which did improve the beer a bit. Some of the others preferred a more robust concoction, and opted for the Worchestershire, Tabasco and vodka, a blend that they enjoyed quite a bit. A very versatile beer.