overall
n/a

RATINGS: 323   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

Archibald89 (38) - Illinois, USA - JUL 6, 2012
After the first taste I wanted to vomit. Who thought this was a good idea to make???

seymour (1478) - Maplewood, Missouri, USA - JUN 27, 2012
So absolutely disgusting it nearly defied description. Tasted from gas-station can into snifter. It poured a bizarre orangish-pink color with weird soda-like foam which immediately dissipated. Aromas and flavors of stomach bile, no exaggeration. Gross, gross, gross. I wasnít sure Iíd ever be able to use the glass again. Iím still ingrigued by the real-deal Mexican beer cocktails, but Anheuser-Busch, you should be ashamed of yourselves!

gregwilsonstl (1143) - Missouri, USA - JUN 26, 2012
This tastes like an incredibly bad bloody mary. This is so bad. The aftertaste is even worse. Looks like grapefruit.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
freddyfranco (12) - Texas, USA - JUN 17, 2012
Iím from Mexico and this type of beer is kind of well accepted. However in Mexico they actually mix not only beer and clamato but also salsas and in some places they add orange juice instead of lime. For instance this can of beer with clamato is not what you get in Mexico. However, I have to say that the taste of this beer is not too bad if you ever had a real michelada before.

polomagnifico (1202) - Saginaw, Michigan, USA - JUN 7, 2012
Big can. Aroma has notes of cheap beer and a nasty tomato fishy stank. WTF!? Poors a chunky reddish murky hue. Taste is just horrible. Salty and vegetable with some other nasty spoiled taste. Palate is medium bodied. Overall the worst beer Iíve ever had. Someone should be shot for this.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
shiguy16 (8) - Bismarck, North Dakota, USA - MAY 30, 2012 does not count
"red beer" is quite popular is quite popular here in ND. Clamato seems to be a northern thing, itís like bloody mary mix with the addition of clam juice. All that aside, most people I know that like red beer hate this stuff, even the ones that make it out of bud light and Clamato cant stand it. It seems as though something was lost in budís attempt to save people the step of mixing it themselves. This tastes like a shot of ketchup, with a side of salt and lime, and a bud light chaser. Just awful.

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
DrSilverworm (6975) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - MAY 29, 2012
24oz can, purchased from the CVS on OUís campus. Totally hazy raspberry color, lots of tomato juice particles in the body. Thin head that fades to minimal before I could tell what color it was. Strong, bloody mary mix flavor, thatís all that is there. I shared this with my college senior macro-drinking friends, and they HATED it, seemingly even more than I did (personally, Iím usually sort of a bloody mary fan). They are urging me to score this very poorly, but I feel like they are exaggerating a little bit. I guess if all you drink is busch and the occasional craft on special occasions, sure, this will probably be the worst thing youíve ever tried. Donít get me wrong, though, itís certainly awful. Jimmy: "Hardest struggle Iíve had since straight hard liquor". Sweet tomato juice taste that isnít drinkable at all without the rest of the goodness that usually comprises a bloody mary. Who would drink 24oz of this? Iím not sure I could even finish my 8oz sample. Annie: "How did this make it beyond the experimental phase?" Very light carbonation, spicy taste. Andy: "Like a shot, but without the alcohol." Clearly, they donít like it. Pretty much tastes like expired tomato juice. Honestly, Iím not even sure if you can call this real beer. An addition of liquor might even make it slightly better. Drinking this was a miserable experience, but hey.. At least, now I know.

Patrickctenchi (4100) - Coxís Knob, columbus, Indiana, USA - MAY 27, 2012
Pours a dark pink with a sci-fi roiling pinkish head...like itís trying to escape. Scent is water and bargain bloody mary mix. Taste is....OH DEAR GOD......What is that?! Seawater ?!? Ketchup ?!?! Fish??!!?!?!?. hope I donít have to throw my glass away.....poured out immediately... Let us never speak of this incident again.

rader58 (791) - Leawood, Kansas, USA - MAY 25, 2012
16 oz can. Pours a clear pink. Aroma of sea water and citrus. Flavor is sea water, fish, lime. Almost caused vomitting after 3 miniscule sips. Beyond disgusting.† Worst thing I have ever tasted. Drain pour.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
Falo (1) - MEXICO - MAY 11, 2012 does not count
I love the beer. Clam in beer is muy bueno! In Chihuahua, where I from, it is most popular and favorable of my friends. I drink every day after work. Good drink to make me relax. I love the beer that is the Chelada.