RATINGS: 339   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 1/20
chicagoblubrew (1) - - SEP 25, 2012 does not count
Nice change of pace...24 oz cans come in handy, i love beer. Not fine brewed or even a great beer, just to mix things up ...yes www.littlejohnnylive.com

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
rougeau13 (2275) - Richmond, Texas, USA - AUG 16, 2012
Pretty gross. It does look like vomit as someone before me noted. I like bloody marys and I like clams too, but this doesn’t work for me at all.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
BeerCast_Rich (1905) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - JUL 27, 2012
[24fl oz bottle, courtesy of cgarvieuk] Opaque pinkish red. Smells like cheap pasta sauce. Sweet tomato. Thin. Tastes the same as the Bud Clamato. Slightly spicy. Bemused by all the ’this tastes like vomit in my mouth’ comments – it doesn’t really. Just tastes of budget tomato sauce. It doesn’t taste like a beer of course, but as a ’drink’ I’ve had far, far worse – although I draw the line at vomit [06072012]

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
thepeter (326) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - JUL 26, 2012
Hey this stuff is what it is. I actually like Tomato juice and to me the clam just added saltiness to it all. Pours an awful pink color that reminded me of vomit but with carbonation and without chunks. Smelled like salty tomato juice to me, no beer aroma at all in my opinion. Tasted much of the same but with a bit more to it. Got lot’s of tomato juice, celery salt, and some spicy flavors from tabasco. A bit of cheap beer to go with it all and water it down. Felt like it had a much nicer body than a Bud light so that was not bad with me, still a bit overcarbonated though. Even though I kind of liked this, I only had about 1/3 of a can. Could drink more but would not bother. Mostly a novelty for me. I am glad that i tried it and would still have another one before grabbing most other BMC products.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
VsXsV (3116) - Stockholm, SWEDEN - JUL 10, 2012
Can. Hazy, red/orange liquid with medium, fast dissipating pink head. Savory aroma of tomato, lime, salt, fish, cooked vegetables, cereal and some throw up. Yuck. Taste is light sweet and light bitter with notes of tomato and salt. WTF? Disgusting. Medium bodied with light to medium carbonation and weirdly sticky mouthfeel. So fucking disgusting. Couldn’t finish my glass.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
Benjii (3049) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - JUL 6, 2012
In a 40oz can thanks Craig. Pours a cloudy light reddish colour with a lacy white head. Aroma of Clamato juice, lemon, black pepper and celery. Very bloody maryish. Similar clamato juice flavours. Mild carbonation and CO2 prickle with a foamy mouth-feel. Lingering clamato, black pepper and lemon juice.

Archibald89 (38) - Illinois, USA - JUL 6, 2012
After the first taste I wanted to vomit. Who thought this was a good idea to make???

seymour (1750) - Maplewood, Missouri, USA - JUN 27, 2012
So absolutely disgusting it nearly defied deScription. Tasted from gas-station can into snifter. It poured a bizarre orangish-pink color with weird soda-like foam which immediately dissipated. Aromas and flavors of stomach bile, no exaggeration. Gross, gross, gross. I wasn’t sure I’d ever be able to use the glass again. I’m still ingrigued by the real-deal Mexican beer cocktails, but Anheuser-Busch, you should be ashamed of yourselves!

gregwilsonstl (1563) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - JUN 26, 2012
This tastes like an incredibly bad bloody mary. This is so bad. The aftertaste is even worse. Looks like grapefruit.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
freddyfranco (12) - Texas, USA - JUN 17, 2012
I’m from Mexico and this type of beer is kind of well accepted. However in Mexico they actually mix not only beer and clamato but also salsas and in some places they add orange juice instead of lime. For instance this can of beer with clamato is not what you get in Mexico. However, I have to say that the taste of this beer is not too bad if you ever had a real michelada before.