overall
n/a

RATINGS: 329   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

Rhonda71's rating

Rhonda71 (1) - - JAN 10, 2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this beer!!!!!!! I think you either LOVE it or you hate it. I’m a LOVER!!!!

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
pintbypint (2750) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - MAR 3, 2015
355ml can. Cloudy orangey red colour with no head. Gross film left in the glass. Tangy tomato nose with a whiff of beer underneath. Taste has tomato, tangy, a little spice. Lots of carbonation. Not good.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
solidfunk (4722) - Washington D.C., Washington DC, USA - FEB 18, 2015
I’m pretty sure this was nearly the worst beer I’ve ever had. Except for the regular bud chelada I had next. The clamato aroma does a good job at hiding the bud aroma, but too bad I hate clamato as well. Nasty. Thanks to MrChopin - your villainy at bringing this deserves recognition.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
GenDV138 (2458) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - FEB 17, 2015
Can at the DC Tasting shared by MrChopin, thanks? Hazy orange with off-white head. Aromas of stewed tomato. Tastes of tomato, vomit. Light body with a dry finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
kraddel (4178) - some beerplace, BELGIUM - FEB 15, 2015
Pours unclear filthy amber . Smell is rotten tomato . Taste is tomatojuice, with a bitter aspect and a spicy finish . Light mouthfeel . it had a radler aspect to it as well . I saw people puking over this . Thats why it turned a want . Its pretty damn bad , but not groce as in I got to puke off of it ...

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
wedgie9 (2490) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - JAN 27, 2015
Tasted on 1/26/15 from a 25oz can purchased in Oklahoma, big thanks to Alex for picking this up for me. Pours hazy red with a thin, fizzy white head that quickly disappears. The nose is sweet stewed tomato, some pepper spice, and lime. The flavor is actually not terrible, but a sweeter, less spicy version of good cheladas I have had in the past. The body is water light with fizzy, soda-like carbonation, and a medium sweet tomato and lightly spicy finish.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
El_Skipp (1) - California, USA - JAN 26, 2015 does not count
First you have to ask yourself if you enjoy tomato based drinks. If not, this will not be your favorite if you don’t like to experiment. If you do enjoy tomato based drinks then I highly recommend this one. The Micheladas you get in bars or make at home will be a little more red. The red color in this drink is a little off putting and it just looks like it would come from a big factory brewer. The taste however is a different story. The carbonation is just right. The clamato and beer go together perfectly like wood to a BBQ, instead of processed briquettes. These Micheladas are becoming very popular in the Southwest and have been extremely popular in Mexico (which is where it was invented) for a long time. This si also awesome for adding it as a base for your own Michelada. I personally like to add key limes and a little hot sauce. I had this drink in Mexico and at first I thought my cousin was crazy for adding tomato to beer. It was like the biggest sin I could think of. Once I tasted this bud light chelda, it was like the heavens parted and angles sang in my ears.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
lusikka (6688) - Tampere, FINLAND - NOV 28, 2014
473 ml can. Thanks rosenbergh. Pours a cloudy orange colour without a head. Loads of sediment, meaning tomato in this case. Aroma of tomato juice and green cooked vegetables. Flavour of very strong tomato juice notes, spiciness, green vegetable notes and salt. It’s extremely hard to recognize this as a beer. Definitely something I haven’t tasted before. It’s like a soup, but it’s beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
olio (6803) - Tampere, FINLAND - NOV 28, 2014
50 cl can
Pours murky red color with no head. Aroma pof tomatoes, herbs and sweet fruits. Tastes pretty much like a tomato soup with chili, salt and lemon fruits. Quite unique.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Stuu666 (4842) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - OCT 14, 2014
Can at Craig’s. My tasting notes just say ’horrible’. Weird salty, tomato juice thing.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Rmorris007 (50) - - OCT 1, 2014
Good for going on the golf course and hitting some balls. I had mine over ice, and mixed vodka in it. Not too bad