overall
n/a

RATINGS: 325   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

tommy8768's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
tommy8768 (120) - Litlle Compton, Rhode Island, USA - MAY 4, 2008
If I could rate it lower I would. The most vile beverage I have ever tasted. Smells like vomit in a can. Tastes like tomato soup mixed with horse piss-a new low for A-B.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
wedgie9 (2234) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - JAN 27, 2015
Tasted on 1/26/15 from a 25oz can purchased in Oklahoma, big thanks to Alex for picking this up for me. Pours hazy red with a thin, fizzy white head that quickly disappears. The nose is sweet stewed tomato, some pepper spice, and lime. The flavor is actually not terrible, but a sweeter, less spicy version of good cheladas I have had in the past. The body is water light with fizzy, soda-like carbonation, and a medium sweet tomato and lightly spicy finish.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
El_Skipp (1) - California, USA - JAN 26, 2015 does not count
First you have to ask yourself if you enjoy tomato based drinks. If not, this will not be your favorite if you don’t like to experiment. If you do enjoy tomato based drinks then I highly recommend this one. The Micheladas you get in bars or make at home will be a little more red. The red color in this drink is a little off putting and it just looks like it would come from a big factory brewer. The taste however is a different story. The carbonation is just right. The clamato and beer go together perfectly like wood to a BBQ, instead of processed briquettes. These Micheladas are becoming very popular in the Southwest and have been extremely popular in Mexico (which is where it was invented) for a long time. This si also awesome for adding it as a base for your own Michelada. I personally like to add key limes and a little hot sauce. I had this drink in Mexico and at first I thought my cousin was crazy for adding tomato to beer. It was like the biggest sin I could think of. Once I tasted this bud light chelda, it was like the heavens parted and angles sang in my ears.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
lusikka (6603) - Tampere, FINLAND - NOV 28, 2014
473 ml can. Thanks rosenbergh. Pours a cloudy orange colour without a head. Loads of sediment, meaning tomato in this case. Aroma of tomato juice and green cooked vegetables. Flavour of very strong tomato juice notes, spiciness, green vegetable notes and salt. It’s extremely hard to recognize this as a beer. Definitely something I haven’t tasted before. It’s like a soup, but it’s beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
olio (6691) - Tampere, FINLAND - NOV 28, 2014
50 cl can
Pours murky red color with no head. Aroma pof tomatoes, herbs and sweet fruits. Tastes pretty much like a tomato soup with chili, salt and lemon fruits. Quite unique.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Stuu666 (4121) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - OCT 14, 2014
Can at Craig’s. My tasting notes just say ’horrible’. Weird salty, tomato juice thing.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Rmorris007 (50) - - OCT 1, 2014
Good for going on the golf course and hitting some balls. I had mine over ice, and mixed vodka in it. Not too bad

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
africainer (1) - Illinois, USA - SEP 21, 2014 does not count
Best bloody mary you can get on the run . Nothing open at 5 in the morning when we go fishing .

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
DuffMan (7144) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - SEP 2, 2014
Tiny can, found in my neighbours fridge. Is Clamato a distinctly Canadian thing? I know the Caesar is-- Americans have the Bloody Mary, which is not as savoury IMO. Anyway, I really expected to hate this, wanted to hate it! But I actually didn’t mind it at all. To be fair, it was like drinking a cold can of Clamato with just an underlying hint of lager beer, but it was tasty. I had another. I’m ashamed and feel dirty. I’m going to sit in the shower and cry now.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
blipp (6433) - Newark, New Jersey, USA - AUG 28, 2014
Can. 500th tick of 2014. Pours orange... kinda... with an off white head. Gross cold tomato soup and salt, and sadness. Bad.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Travlr (13722) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - AUG 26, 2014
24 ounce can courtesy of tarheels86, disguised as an End-of-History racoon. It didn’t fool anybody. Has no detectable beer characteristics. Should be advertised as bloody mary mix.