overall
n/a

RATINGS: 336   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
vmilaxer29 (412) - North Dakota, USA - JAN 26, 2013
By far the worst drink ever invented....good job guys. At least itís good for pulling pranks on your friends.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
machfive55 (358) - Columbia, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 23, 2011
The aroma is unique but nothing like beer, I would say salsa and vegetal. The beer pours reddish orange with a little head that dissipates quickly. The flavor is of tomato soup, salty with vegetable character, almost no beer quality. I would say this beer has no palate, and it is the worst thing that I have ever tasted, outside of V8. Nasty.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
bconley (352) - Fern Park, Florida, USA - JAN 7, 2009
ew.... Like V8, pee, and light lager poured in...which is kinda like more pee. Itís times like these I wish there were negative numbers in the rating system.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
TheSponge (342) - Lynnwood, Washington, USA - JAN 24, 2008
In the past I mixed beer with Clamato, and it came out much better than this product....so Iím not sure what went wrong. The flavor isnít bad, but it isnít good either. Also, it tastes too fizzy. Pours a reddish-pink, kind of like ruby red grapefruit juice.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Maltser85 (342) - Fargo, North Dakota, USA - JUL 1, 2014
I know its only certain parts of the country do bloody beers, but every now and again I crave one. I got this free from work to fill that craving. Tastes just like it should. Light beer mixed with clamato and a lil pepper with lime and salt. Just throw in a pickle and some olives and its a saturday morning with burgers!

1.3
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
bethmatt0421 (337) - Covington, Kentucky, USA - JUN 9, 2008
Im generally a fan of V8 and bloody marys, but this was an insult to both. Appearance was pink with an off pink head. Flavor was like a spoonfull of salt with a dash of tomato. If you see this, back away.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
eRock_2013 (333) - South Carolina, USA - JAN 29, 2014
Best joke Iíve heard all day: "Drink Bud Light Chelada. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato." Should read: "Donít drink Bud Light Chelada. Avoid the worst of both worlds: a repulsive Bud Light and the foul flavor of Clamato." Iím open to the idea that an authentic Mexican michelada freshly prepared with real beer and quality clamato juice could potentially be a palatable drink, but this macro-processed and artificial atrocity of an alcoholic beverage doesnít even belong in gas stations. This creation is probably a parody of a real chelada, just like bud light is a parody of real beer. Looks and smells like raw salmon fresh out of a blender with extra salt and lime juice added. Tastes like watered-down canned tomato soup thatís been left to ferment with the distinctive artificial metallic tinge of bud light. So salty, I canít see how this could ever strike anyone as refreshing, unless they enjoy high blood pressure. Leaves your mouth feeling like you swallowed a gulp of salt water and adds the fishy tomato aftertaste to remind your palate of the mistake you just made in drinking this. A traumatizing experience. The highlight of experiencing this brew is reading all the bashing reviews online, and then adding your own.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
Norton (329) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - FEB 7, 2011
24 oz. can. My grandmother used to drink clamato beers, so I had to try this when I saw it. Light orange color, almost pinkish. No head. Definite pepper spice notes in the aroma. Tastes great. Really donít know youíre drinking beer/alcohol. It is what it is... I dig it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
thepeter (326) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - JUL 26, 2012
Hey this stuff is what it is. I actually like Tomato juice and to me the clam just added saltiness to it all. Pours an awful pink color that reminded me of vomit but with carbonation and without chunks. Smelled like salty tomato juice to me, no beer aroma at all in my opinion. Tasted much of the same but with a bit more to it. Got lotís of tomato juice, celery salt, and some spicy flavors from tabasco. A bit of cheap beer to go with it all and water it down. Felt like it had a much nicer body than a Bud light so that was not bad with me, still a bit overcarbonated though. Even though I kind of liked this, I only had about 1/3 of a can. Could drink more but would not bother. Mostly a novelty for me. I am glad that i tried it and would still have another one before grabbing most other BMC products.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
brokephibroke (301) - Mead, Colorado, USA - JUN 17, 2014
The slackers I know like this a lot. Smells of clamato, celery and malt. The juice is watered down by the Bud light, resulting in a refreshing, reasonably tasty beverage.