RATINGS: 348   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
brianjames1 (539) - Northridge, California, USA - OCT 11, 2007
24oz can. Yuck! Bud Light has taken a traditional mexican drink and butchered it! This tastes horrible, very sour. No bueno

graham515 (537) - Houston, Texas, USA - JAN 24, 2008
A sip of this beer was all that I needed to rate this a 0.5. The smell of this beer is weird, the appearance is red, the flavor is vomit inducing. But hey, to each their own

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
sjohnny (521) - - OCT 4, 2012
I wouldnít go so far as to call this good beer but itís a great drink under the right circumstances. I prefer this one to the non-light version. Itís the only product labeled Bud that I like. I guess the clamato covers up the signature Budweiser flavor that I canít stand.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
MadMan (495) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - AUG 20, 2007
Can. I said Iíd try both and I did. At first I really couldnít tell the difference between the two, but as I focused I found the bud light version to be missing something the bud version had. Still overpoweringly full of the taste of Clamato and salt, however I couldnít finish this one. Maybe the novelty wore off, or possibly it truely does not taste as good. I like Clamato, I like salt, in all respects this is why I probably enjoyed the other one as much as I did. Iím done with these though, for good.

MrRain (472) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - APR 13, 2008
Sweet Mother Of God. This is the worst swill Iíve ever laid my lips on. 24oz can poured into a shaker. Iíve never understood the idea of "drain-pour". I mean, actually pour a beer down the drain? It would have to be REALLY bad. Now I understand. This is horrible. It smells like tomato juice and mineral water. It tastes like tomato juice and... I donít know... itís BAD.

6ROW (461) - corpus christi, Texas, USA - MAY 2, 2009
i saw this one and had to pick it up, if you like clams and tomatos in your beer this on is for you!! never again

l1br4r14n (451) - Rancho Cucamonga, California, USA - AUG 16, 2011
Iíll try anything once. But, oh dear God, why this? Drain pour. Blech. STAY AWAY. You have been warned.

JediMindTricks (446) - Remington, Virginia, USA - NOV 9, 2009
I took a gulp and backwashed the whole thing right back into the can. didnt even have to swallow it to know how bad it was. even the water i drank after had the remnant of it. f*kn bad...

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
beer_rookie (419) - Arkansas, USA - MAY 13, 2016
UPDATED: MAY 15, 2016 25 oz can. Ocassion, I hate my job.

Pours a red, tomato juice color. Aggressive pour, lots of head. No retention, some lacing at the tip top.

Aroma is of tomato, and salt. The head had good aromas of salt, lime and chili that the beer does not.

Taste is tomato and spicy. Thatís about all. Not so much lime, yeah some salt. But itís actually tasty. Like a very light bloody mary.

Mouthfeel is medium, and also watery. It tastes like it should be heavier in body and higher ABV, only 4.2%, really? Has a pleasing tingling burn after the swalow.

Overall, itís not bad. I probably will not drink it again, but Iíll try more in the style.

Iíve read some of the reviews here, and seriously. Itís...not...that...bad....My first couple of sips were terrible too, because I wasnít quite expecting it to be so tomato. But my palate adjusted, and boom, Iím drinking it and liking it. Open your minds, give it another try.

Update! Iím lowering my rating a little, because the tomato in this is very heavy. 25 oz of this is too much. Still pretty good!

MaxxDaddy (415) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - JAN 25, 2008
UPDATED: JAN 27, 2008 50th rating of this beer!!!! Shared by puzzl (thanks?). Poured neon orange out of the monstrous 24 ounce can. No head on this beast. The color really scared me I must admit. Butthat was nothing compared to the stench of this crap. Tomatoes, celery, and salt were the big names; all things that should not be in beer of any kind. I guess there was some clam in there too, but my nostrils were blown out. Taste is horrible as well, more tomatoes, clam and salt. I mean, it drowned out the flavor of bud light, but that wasnít as much of a good thing as one would hope. This just screamed terrible one the palate and finish. I thought i was gonna lose it afer just one sip. How does one complete the arduous task of finishing the whole thing?