overall
n/a

RATINGS: 330   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

1.3
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
bethmatt0421 (337) - Covington, Kentucky, USA - JUN 9, 2008
Im generally a fan of V8 and bloody marys, but this was an insult to both. Appearance was pink with an off pink head. Flavor was like a spoonfull of salt with a dash of tomato. If you see this, back away.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Maltser85 (333) - Fargo, North Dakota, USA - JUL 1, 2014
I know its only certain parts of the country do bloody beers, but every now and again I crave one. I got this free from work to fill that craving. Tastes just like it should. Light beer mixed with clamato and a lil pepper with lime and salt. Just throw in a pickle and some olives and its a saturday morning with burgers!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
Norton (329) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - FEB 7, 2011
24 oz. can. My grandmother used to drink clamato beers, so I had to try this when I saw it. Light orange color, almost pinkish. No head. Definite pepper spice notes in the aroma. Tastes great. Really donít know youíre drinking beer/alcohol. It is what it is... I dig it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
thepeter (320) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - JUL 26, 2012
Hey this stuff is what it is. I actually like Tomato juice and to me the clam just added saltiness to it all. Pours an awful pink color that reminded me of vomit but with carbonation and without chunks. Smelled like salty tomato juice to me, no beer aroma at all in my opinion. Tasted much of the same but with a bit more to it. Got lotís of tomato juice, celery salt, and some spicy flavors from tabasco. A bit of cheap beer to go with it all and water it down. Felt like it had a much nicer body than a Bud light so that was not bad with me, still a bit overcarbonated though. Even though I kind of liked this, I only had about 1/3 of a can. Could drink more but would not bother. Mostly a novelty for me. I am glad that i tried it and would still have another one before grabbing most other BMC products.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
eRock_2013 (311) - South Carolina, USA - JAN 29, 2014
Best joke Iíve heard all day: "Drink Bud Light Chelada. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato." Should read: "Donít drink Bud Light Chelada. Avoid the worst of both worlds: a repulsive Bud Light and the foul flavor of Clamato." Iím open to the idea that an authentic Mexican michelada freshly prepared with real beer and quality clamato juice could potentially be a palatable drink, but this macro-processed and artificial atrocity of an alcoholic beverage doesnít even belong in gas stations. This creation is probably a parody of a real chelada, just like bud light is a parody of real beer. Looks and smells like raw salmon fresh out of a blender with extra salt and lime juice added. Tastes like watered-down canned tomato soup thatís been left to ferment with the distinctive artificial metallic tinge of bud light. So salty, I canít see how this could ever strike anyone as refreshing, unless they enjoy high blood pressure. Leaves your mouth feeling like you swallowed a gulp of salt water and adds the fishy tomato aftertaste to remind your palate of the mistake you just made in drinking this. A traumatizing experience. The highlight of experiencing this brew is reading all the bashing reviews online, and then adding your own.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
brokephibroke (293) - Mead, Colorado, USA - JUN 17, 2014
The slackers I know like this a lot. Smells of clamato, celery and malt. The juice is watered down by the Bud light, resulting in a refreshing, reasonably tasty beverage.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
blomster (263) - GŲteborg, SWEDEN - JAN 1, 2013
Big can thanks to my Secret Santa thome50. Looks pretty good when poured into my glass. Thatís pretty much the only good thing about this beer. It smells like old tomato vomit and tastes like half rotten stale tomato chips. An extra point overall for the pretty cool apperance. Not one I look forward to revisiting. Between 6 of us we finished a quarter of a small glass, the rest was poured down the drain (poor drain...sorry).

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
thehurt01 (262) - Denver, Colorado, USA - FEB 1, 2009
Can. The beer poured a ugly pinkish body and head. The smell is spice and beer. Tasted like a red beer with more spice. If you donít know what to your getting into donít drink the beer. Not a bad offering, but you can make one better on your owen!

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
nramsburg (259) - New York, New York, USA - MAY 21, 2010
Iím never one to turn down the novelty product. Candy, chips, beer -- if itís mildly out of the ordinary Iíll give it a go. Finished about half of this bad boy and holy shit itís bad. Thereís really very little thatís clever or witty to say about something this offensive.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
RasterMaster (258) - , Oklahoma, USA - JUL 1, 2010
19-June-2010: 24 ounce can. Made the mistake of asking for the 24 ounce can I saw in the cooler across a crowded bar in Montana. Shocking taste of V8 Juice or spicy Tobasco brand bloody mary mix combined with Bud Lite. Who came up with this? I guess it must have been a regional thing since a guy on the sidewalk asked "Hey buddy, where can I get one of those?!!" I finished it, but just barely. Had to go back for a Guiness to wash down the tomato paste that had coated my tongue.