overall
n/a

RATINGS: 346   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
MadMan (495) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - AUG 20, 2007
Can. I said Iíd try both and I did. At first I really couldnít tell the difference between the two, but as I focused I found the bud light version to be missing something the bud version had. Still overpoweringly full of the taste of Clamato and salt, however I couldnít finish this one. Maybe the novelty wore off, or possibly it truely does not taste as good. I like Clamato, I like salt, in all respects this is why I probably enjoyed the other one as much as I did. Iím done with these though, for good.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
ozzy70 (477) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - NOV 15, 2015
25 oz. can from Quicky Mart. Pours pink/orange with no head. Aroma of tomato juice and spices. Taste was tomato juice and sweet.

MrRain (472) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - APR 13, 2008
Sweet Mother Of God. This is the worst swill Iíve ever laid my lips on. 24oz can poured into a shaker. Iíve never understood the idea of "drain-pour". I mean, actually pour a beer down the drain? It would have to be REALLY bad. Now I understand. This is horrible. It smells like tomato juice and mineral water. It tastes like tomato juice and... I donít know... itís BAD.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
sjohnny (470) - - OCT 4, 2012
I wouldnít go so far as to call this good beer but itís a great drink under the right circumstances. I prefer this one to the non-light version. Itís the only product labeled Bud that I like. I guess the clamato covers up the signature Budweiser flavor that I canít stand.

6ROW (461) - corpus christi, Texas, USA - MAY 2, 2009
i saw this one and had to pick it up, if you like clams and tomatos in your beer this on is for you!! never again

l1br4r14n (451) - Rancho Cucamonga, California, USA - AUG 16, 2011
Iíll try anything once. But, oh dear God, why this? Drain pour. Blech. STAY AWAY. You have been warned.

JediMindTricks (446) - Remington, Virginia, USA - NOV 9, 2009
I took a gulp and backwashed the whole thing right back into the can. didnt even have to swallow it to know how bad it was. even the water i drank after had the remnant of it. f*kn bad...

MaxxDaddy (415) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - JAN 25, 2008
UPDATED: JAN 27, 2008 50th rating of this beer!!!! Shared by puzzl (thanks?). Poured neon orange out of the monstrous 24 ounce can. No head on this beast. The color really scared me I must admit. Butthat was nothing compared to the stench of this crap. Tomatoes, celery, and salt were the big names; all things that should not be in beer of any kind. I guess there was some clam in there too, but my nostrils were blown out. Taste is horrible as well, more tomatoes, clam and salt. I mean, it drowned out the flavor of bud light, but that wasnít as much of a good thing as one would hope. This just screamed terrible one the palate and finish. I thought i was gonna lose it afer just one sip. How does one complete the arduous task of finishing the whole thing?

vmilaxer29 (412) - Virginia, USA - JAN 26, 2013
By far the worst drink ever invented....good job guys. At least itís good for pulling pranks on your friends.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
eRock_2013 (386) - South Carolina, USA - JAN 29, 2014
Best joke Iíve heard all day: "Drink Bud Light Chelada. Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato." Should read: "Donít drink Bud Light Chelada. Avoid the worst of both worlds: a repulsive Bud Light and the foul flavor of Clamato." Iím open to the idea that an authentic Mexican michelada freshly prepared with real beer and quality clamato juice could potentially be a palatable drink, but this macro-processed and artificial atrocity of an alcoholic beverage doesnít even belong in gas stations. This creation is probably a parody of a real chelada, just like bud light is a parody of real beer. Looks and smells like raw salmon fresh out of a blender with extra salt and lime juice added. Tastes like watered-down canned tomato soup thatís been left to ferment with the distinctive artificial metallic tinge of bud light. So salty, I canít see how this could ever strike anyone as refreshing, unless they enjoy high blood pressure. Leaves your mouth feeling like you swallowed a gulp of salt water and adds the fishy tomato aftertaste to remind your palate of the mistake you just made in drinking this. A traumatizing experience. The highlight of experiencing this brew is reading all the bashing reviews online, and then adding your own.