RATINGS: 339   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
thepeter (326) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - JUL 26, 2012
Hey this stuff is what it is. I actually like Tomato juice and to me the clam just added saltiness to it all. Pours an awful pink color that reminded me of vomit but with carbonation and without chunks. Smelled like salty tomato juice to me, no beer aroma at all in my opinion. Tasted much of the same but with a bit more to it. Got lotís of tomato juice, celery salt, and some spicy flavors from tabasco. A bit of cheap beer to go with it all and water it down. Felt like it had a much nicer body than a Bud light so that was not bad with me, still a bit overcarbonated though. Even though I kind of liked this, I only had about 1/3 of a can. Could drink more but would not bother. Mostly a novelty for me. I am glad that i tried it and would still have another one before grabbing most other BMC products.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
brokephibroke (305) - Mead, Colorado, USA - JUN 17, 2014
The slackers I know like this a lot. Smells of clamato, celery and malt. The juice is watered down by the Bud light, resulting in a refreshing, reasonably tasty beverage.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
ozzy70 (271) - - NOV 15, 2015
25 oz. can from Quicky Mart. Pours pink/orange with no head. Aroma of tomato juice and spices. Taste was tomato juice and sweet.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
blomster (268) - GŲteborg, SWEDEN - JAN 1, 2013
Big can thanks to my Secret Santa thome50. Looks pretty good when poured into my glass. Thatís pretty much the only good thing about this beer. It smells like old tomato vomit and tastes like half rotten stale tomato chips. An extra point overall for the pretty cool apperance. Not one I look forward to revisiting. Between 6 of us we finished a quarter of a small glass, the rest was poured down the drain (poor drain...sorry).

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
thehurt01 (262) - Denver, Colorado, USA - FEB 1, 2009
Can. The beer poured a ugly pinkish body and head. The smell is spice and beer. Tasted like a red beer with more spice. If you donít know what to your getting into donít drink the beer. Not a bad offering, but you can make one better on your owen!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
anderson01 (261) - Idaho, USA - FEB 26, 2011
Hazey grapefruit in color. Started with a slight head and decipated rather quickly. Obvious aroma of lime, salt, and clamato. All i can taste is pepper, salt, and lime. Medium in carbonation. It starts out very salty and finishes with a spicey pepper. This would be great for a hangover but no other reason.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
nramsburg (259) - New York, New York, USA - MAY 21, 2010
Iím never one to turn down the novelty product. Candy, chips, beer -- if itís mildly out of the ordinary Iíll give it a go. Finished about half of this bad boy and holy shit itís bad. Thereís really very little thatís clever or witty to say about something this offensive.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
RasterMaster (258) - , Oklahoma, USA - JUL 1, 2010
19-June-2010: 24 ounce can. Made the mistake of asking for the 24 ounce can I saw in the cooler across a crowded bar in Montana. Shocking taste of V8 Juice or spicy Tobasco brand bloody mary mix combined with Bud Lite. Who came up with this? I guess it must have been a regional thing since a guy on the sidewalk asked "Hey buddy, where can I get one of those?!!" I finished it, but just barely. Had to go back for a Guiness to wash down the tomato paste that had coated my tongue.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
fattibobatti (246) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - OCT 21, 2008
it was so bad i forgot to rate it. i had this about 6 months ago and still cant forget how terrible it tasted. the combo of carbonated tomato and beer made me want to throw up. it looks disgusting, smells disgusting and taste like vomit. i got half way down the glass and poured it down the sink.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Cbuk1013 (246) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - APR 22, 2013
My friend John basically dared me to drink this "beer." The best thing I can say about this "beer" is that it does have alcohol in it. The worst thing I can say about this "beer" is that it looked and smelled like Satan came in a glass. It tasted worse than that.