overall
n/a

RATINGS: 316   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
shackinetics (132) - Florida, USA - JAN 2, 2008
This is Bud Light + Clamato. Pours pink and foamy and generally tastes of watered down clamato and salt and celery and fizzy crapiness. Palate consists of just generally trying to choke it down. I am now 100% confident that AB can successfully bring absolutely anything to market and people will buy it.

tommy8768 (120) - Litlle Compton, Rhode Island, USA - MAY 4, 2008
If I could rate it lower I would. The most vile beverage I have ever tasted. Smells like vomit in a can. Tastes like tomato soup mixed with horse piss-a new low for A-B.

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
UriahHeep (105) - Georgia, USA - JUL 15, 2008
The aroma is _slightly_ more tolerable than the taste. Ugh, I really couldn’t force myself to finish a 22 ounce can of this stuff. Just a terrible combination of flavors really, and not enough alcohol to salvage it. And to call it "beer" just seems wrong. Tomato and reconstituted clam broth... barf in a can.

slayer02348 (103) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - JAN 16, 2010
Bllleeeeh........... THIS WAS HORRIBLE. Don’t know why I even tried it. Absolute crap. I wouldn’t drink this if it was free. Epic failure. Don’t do it!

JohnMan (102) - Illinois, USA - DEC 24, 2010
Why can’t I rate this beer lower than the scores given? This was so horrible. It was as if I had to drink fishy carbonated tomato water with the consistency of old crusty pervert spit. Absolutely disgusting.

exadore (92) - Sacramento, California, USA - NOV 22, 2007
Wow! This is just as horrible as regular Bud and Clamato. Not really surprised after drinking it once, but now I’m curious if Anheuser-Busch will abandon this or pump millions of dollars into advertising it for years.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
toddkrem (92) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - DEC 5, 2009
Good carbonation. Perfect balance of sweet sour and taste. For some reason I am addicted to this beer. I drink it every weekend. Right now it is my favorite beer. Light refreshing and can drink a lot of them. I like the salty flavor with hint of lime.

MtStateBeer (84) - Hurricane, West Virginia, USA - AUG 16, 2008
24 oz. can. Had this beside the budweiser and it poured a little lighter color. Tasted much, much worse. I second the previous rating of hoping that InBev rids this scourge from the earth.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
greedycheater (80) - Oklahoma, USA - MAY 3, 2008
Looks like grapefruit juice. Smells like spicy tomato juice. Tastes like it too, with some carbonation. A little spicy, refreshing. Decent summer chugger. Long aftertaste of spicy tomato juice.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
elgavilancillo (75) - Long Beach, California, USA - OCT 1, 2007
had one at a dodger game... i knew i was asking for trouble when i asked for one... old tomato juice aroma and tase i only finished cuz i paid $12 for it! this will make not want to drink anything after...if you want a real michelada mix real clamato and a beer... not one sitting around for who knows how long...