overall
n/a

RATINGS: 342   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
bconley (352) - Fern Park, Florida, USA - JAN 7, 2009
ew.... Like V8, pee, and light lager poured in...which is kinda like more pee. Itís times like these I wish there were negative numbers in the rating system.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
TheSponge (342) - Lynnwood, Washington, USA - JAN 24, 2008
In the past I mixed beer with Clamato, and it came out much better than this product....so Iím not sure what went wrong. The flavor isnít bad, but it isnít good either. Also, it tastes too fizzy. Pours a reddish-pink, kind of like ruby red grapefruit juice.

1.3
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
bethmatt0421 (337) - Covington, Kentucky, USA - JUN 9, 2008
Im generally a fan of V8 and bloody marys, but this was an insult to both. Appearance was pink with an off pink head. Flavor was like a spoonfull of salt with a dash of tomato. If you see this, back away.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
Norton (333) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - FEB 7, 2011
24 oz. can. My grandmother used to drink clamato beers, so I had to try this when I saw it. Light orange color, almost pinkish. No head. Definite pepper spice notes in the aroma. Tastes great. Really donít know youíre drinking beer/alcohol. It is what it is... I dig it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
thepeter (326) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - JUL 26, 2012
Hey this stuff is what it is. I actually like Tomato juice and to me the clam just added saltiness to it all. Pours an awful pink color that reminded me of vomit but with carbonation and without chunks. Smelled like salty tomato juice to me, no beer aroma at all in my opinion. Tasted much of the same but with a bit more to it. Got lotís of tomato juice, celery salt, and some spicy flavors from tabasco. A bit of cheap beer to go with it all and water it down. Felt like it had a much nicer body than a Bud light so that was not bad with me, still a bit overcarbonated though. Even though I kind of liked this, I only had about 1/3 of a can. Could drink more but would not bother. Mostly a novelty for me. I am glad that i tried it and would still have another one before grabbing most other BMC products.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
brokephibroke (307) - Mead, Colorado, USA - JUN 17, 2014
The slackers I know like this a lot. Smells of clamato, celery and malt. The juice is watered down by the Bud light, resulting in a refreshing, reasonably tasty beverage.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
anderson01 (292) - Idaho, USA - FEB 26, 2011
Hazey grapefruit in color. Started with a slight head and decipated rather quickly. Obvious aroma of lime, salt, and clamato. All i can taste is pepper, salt, and lime. Medium in carbonation. It starts out very salty and finishes with a spicey pepper. This would be great for a hangover but no other reason.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
blomster (284) - GŲteborg, SWEDEN - JAN 1, 2013
Big can thanks to my Secret Santa thome50. Looks pretty good when poured into my glass. Thatís pretty much the only good thing about this beer. It smells like old tomato vomit and tastes like half rotten stale tomato chips. An extra point overall for the pretty cool apperance. Not one I look forward to revisiting. Between 6 of us we finished a quarter of a small glass, the rest was poured down the drain (poor drain...sorry).

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
thehurt01 (262) - Denver, Colorado, USA - FEB 1, 2009
Can. The beer poured a ugly pinkish body and head. The smell is spice and beer. Tasted like a red beer with more spice. If you donít know what to your getting into donít drink the beer. Not a bad offering, but you can make one better on your owen!

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
nramsburg (259) - New York, New York, USA - MAY 21, 2010
Iím never one to turn down the novelty product. Candy, chips, beer -- if itís mildly out of the ordinary Iíll give it a go. Finished about half of this bad boy and holy shit itís bad. Thereís really very little thatís clever or witty to say about something this offensive.