overall
n/a

RATINGS: 313   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AndyHasFins (59) - Tampa, Florida, USA - APR 25, 2010
Completely undrinkable crap. As if Bud Light wasnít bad enough, now they add clam juice & tomato to it? Foul & Nasty. Like drinking beer mixed with chum. Pour one for somebody you hate.

clevelandbruno (58) - Half Moon Bay, California, USA - JUL 11, 2011
SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
wshores (58) - Saltillo, Texas, USA - JUL 29, 2009
aroma of something that went bad along time ago, off red color, who put clamato in my can of beer. way too salty. I cant remember the last time a beer was so bad I could not finish it.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DKthe13 (56) - NETHERLANDS - SEP 7, 2009
A truly terrible beer. After smelling it, I didnít consider drinking more than one sip of this. My sink enjoyed this beer. Sour salty tomato smell. YACK. I give a 2 for appearance, just because it ooks repulsive.

dslunsford1 (55) - Hampton, Virginia, USA - OCT 27, 2008
Got some cans of these... 50 cents each. I was amazed they were so cheap, until I tried it. This is the first time I have only had a ííshotíí of beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
smackie (54) - St. Augustine, Florida, USA - FEB 9, 2008
You can have it all, I have this. Old fashion like my dad use to make. I love it and canít get enough of it!

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
feedmec00kies (49) - New York, New York, USA - JAN 20, 2008
Well... Poured a lovely, grapefruit-juice pink. No, really, it was a nice color, until you think "wait, this is beer." Smells like Clamato (tomato, celery, clams...) and Bud Light (shitty beer, adjuncts, my taste buds dying...). Tastes salty, and like Clamato, with a kick in the finish that screams "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH SON! BUD LIGHT, BABY!" Iíll admit that Clamato on itís own, while sounding pretty nasty, isnít that unappealing to me - I like clams, and I like V8. However, the fizz and off-flavors of Bud Light are not suitable for pairing with... well, hell, I donít think anyone should be mixing Bud Light with anything. What a mess.

papsdatank (47) - Michigan, USA - JUL 17, 2011
Pours a vomit pink color with little to no head. It smells like dead fish, rotten tomatoes, salt and a hint of beer. I nearly puked when I tasted it and Iíve chugged 5ths of hard liquor without puking, I actually chased this with a shot of 151. I mean what were they thinking when they made this miserable pile of vomit?

Archibald89 (38) - Illinois, USA - JUL 6, 2012
After the first taste I wanted to vomit. Who thought this was a good idea to make???

daddyslick (36) - Arizona, USA - AUG 10, 2008
Oh dear god. When it pours into a glass it resembles melted cherry slushy. Even as you bring the glass towards your mouth, your brain still expects something like hawaiian punch. When it finally touches your tongue you realize that you’ve been had. It has a sweet beginning but with the consistency of the beer, it ends up tasting something like salty clam juice. To be fair it is marketed as such, so I really need to apologize to myself for having tried it. Drinker be ware, this beverage is best served to unsuspecting drinkers as "good"