overall
n/a

RATINGS: 305   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

papsdatank (47) - Michigan, USA - JUL 17, 2011
Pours a vomit pink color with little to no head. It smells like dead fish, rotten tomatoes, salt and a hint of beer. I nearly puked when I tasted it and Iíve chugged 5ths of hard liquor without puking, I actually chased this with a shot of 151. I mean what were they thinking when they made this miserable pile of vomit?

Archibald89 (38) - Illinois, USA - JUL 6, 2012
After the first taste I wanted to vomit. Who thought this was a good idea to make???

daddyslick (36) - Arizona, USA - AUG 10, 2008
Oh dear god. When it pours into a glass it resembles melted cherry slushy. Even as you bring the glass towards your mouth, your brain still expects something like hawaiian punch. When it finally touches your tongue you realize that you’ve been had. It has a sweet beginning but with the consistency of the beer, it ends up tasting something like salty clam juice. To be fair it is marketed as such, so I really need to apologize to myself for having tried it. Drinker be ware, this beverage is best served to unsuspecting drinkers as "good"

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
bluecollarboy (36) - Illinois, USA - MAY 9, 2009
Iím not even sure why this concoction was ever invented. Smells like sour tomatoes, tastes worse. Iím hoping that the hispanic population (who this brew is apparentley marketed toward) likes this, because I have no fondness for it whatsoever.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Climbrew (28) - - JAN 11, 2012
Slightly better than Bud Chelada but still one of the worst things I have ever drunk ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

rednapx3 (27) - , ISLE OF MAN - AUG 10, 2008
Who in the hell drinks this crap ? I’ll make this short and to the point. . . The people at Budweiser got stupid one day and opened up a can of Tomato Paste, Drank it, then Drank a Can of Budweiser Light, then ate some spices and a Lime Rind, then puked it up, then KAAAZAM ! You have Budweiser Light Chelada

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
myersk27 (26) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - JAN 15, 2012
absolutely terrible....salty, tomato juice with a hint of crappy bud light....honestly, itís by far the worst beer i have ever tasted....i would drink a case of natty light before ever sipping this garbage "beer" again......barf barf barf

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
demsoc (21) - Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 25, 2009
Iím just a senior in college, but Iím old enough to remember Pepsi Kona. I do like V8, and I like beer. I also like tuna sushi and oreos, but Iíll stick to the frosty filling, thank you.

1.2
   AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
jm1907 (18) - P=Town, California, USA - MAY 25, 2009
This is pretty gross. The only way i would recomend it is if you are doing some early morning drinking and what the tomato juice. Every drink makes me finish with an uuugh. Had to try it because I was mystified as to how it remains in the stores. Gross, and I like Bud Light.

mickjay77 (15) - Amarillo, Texas, USA - MAR 8, 2009
[Look]: It looks like someone vomit blood in my beer. [Smell]: Aged V8 juice with awful skunkiness. [Taste]: Rotten V8 flavor. Couldnít drink the rest. [Overall]: This beer makes me sick!!!