overall
n/a

RATINGS: 344   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
thehurt01 (262) - Denver, Colorado, USA - FEB 1, 2009
Can. The beer poured a ugly pinkish body and head. The smell is spice and beer. Tasted like a red beer with more spice. If you donít know what to your getting into donít drink the beer. Not a bad offering, but you can make one better on your owen!

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
nramsburg (259) - New York, New York, USA - MAY 21, 2010
Iím never one to turn down the novelty product. Candy, chips, beer -- if itís mildly out of the ordinary Iíll give it a go. Finished about half of this bad boy and holy shit itís bad. Thereís really very little thatís clever or witty to say about something this offensive.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
RasterMaster (258) - , Oklahoma, USA - JUL 1, 2010
19-June-2010: 24 ounce can. Made the mistake of asking for the 24 ounce can I saw in the cooler across a crowded bar in Montana. Shocking taste of V8 Juice or spicy Tobasco brand bloody mary mix combined with Bud Lite. Who came up with this? I guess it must have been a regional thing since a guy on the sidewalk asked "Hey buddy, where can I get one of those?!!" I finished it, but just barely. Had to go back for a Guiness to wash down the tomato paste that had coated my tongue.

Cbuk1013 (247) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - APR 22, 2013
My friend John basically dared me to drink this "beer." The best thing I can say about this "beer" is that it does have alcohol in it. The worst thing I can say about this "beer" is that it looked and smelled like Satan came in a glass. It tasted worse than that.

fattibobatti (246) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - OCT 21, 2008
it was so bad i forgot to rate it. i had this about 6 months ago and still cant forget how terrible it tasted. the combo of carbonated tomato and beer made me want to throw up. it looks disgusting, smells disgusting and taste like vomit. i got half way down the glass and poured it down the sink.

beaz1591 (238) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - FEB 23, 2012
Poured from bottle into pint glass. Smells strongly of tomato/vegetables. Smells like a gross V8 drink. Poured an artificial neon pink color. Taste is horrible. Has a fake tomato taste that is overly salty. I feel like I need a glass of water after a few sips. I detect no hints of alcohol in this. Not sure how people drink this.

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
moseslikesbeer (183) - conestoga, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 26, 2008
worst beer for me at the last Devonshire tasting. Pink color. Looked like tomato soup. Tasted like it too. I would only enjoy this stuff if it was warm and I had some grilled cheese sandwiches to eat with it. I couldnít even drink the full taster because it made me want to vomit. I could still taste this stuff 15 minutes later, even after another taster. It smelled like rotten tomatoes and tasted like it too. WILL NEVER DRINK THIS AGAIN. Not even if it was the only beer on earth.

ThaBobfather (178) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 25, 2008
I believe that a .5 is the lowest you can rate a beer. This is the worst thing thatís ever passed my lips. Maybe if I cooked with it and used it as pizza or sqagetti sauce it would be ok. Itís as if someone said, lets add a shot of vodka to clam/tomato juice and see if anyone will drink it. After tasting it, I immediately threw it at my neighbors cat. Sometimes I ask random people if that have clamidia. Now I ask, does your Bud Light has Chelada? (cause itís the same thing)

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Prcaus (159) - New Jersey, USA - FEB 4, 2008
24 oz can-It tastes and smells like liquified salsa in a can. If you can stomach it try it. Me personally I got maybe a shots worth in, and dumped the rest I was given... party foul I know, but this stuff is bad.

kpresley77 (147) - Jackson, Georgia, USA - MAR 25, 2010
I hate to beat a dead horse but I only tried it because one of my friends bought a 4 pack and had 3 left and gave me one. I drank poured out about 15.8 ounces of a 16 ounce can. Its that good.