overall
n/a

RATINGS: 344   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
anaheim1983 (140) - Anaheim, California, USA - JAN 19, 2014
Insipid with bad clam tomato artificial flavor. Had to try it for sh@ts and giggles. Better than just plain bud light.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
KoRoBeNiKi (138) - Fair Lawn, New Jersey, USA - MAY 19, 2015
A weird Bloody Mary mix in the shape of a beer. Itís tomato juice with a bit of alcohol and some odd funk in the back. There is worse, but not much. Iíd give this a 0 for the palate but I cannot.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
MeisterBrew (138) - Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA - MAR 22, 2009
Can. Pours a watery V8 juice color with little head. Smell is of stale V8 juice. Taste is disgusting... I canít believe my wife likes this crap. V8 with corn juice. MMMM real tasty.

DuffManOhYeah (133) - USA - OCT 8, 2010
I wish I could give this a negative rating. It tastes like... well, most guys know what Iím about to say...

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
shackinetics (132) - Florida, USA - JAN 2, 2008
This is Bud Light + Clamato. Pours pink and foamy and generally tastes of watered down clamato and salt and celery and fizzy crapiness. Palate consists of just generally trying to choke it down. I am now 100% confident that AB can successfully bring absolutely anything to market and people will buy it.

tommy8768 (120) - Litlle Compton, Rhode Island, USA - MAY 4, 2008
If I could rate it lower I would. The most vile beverage I have ever tasted. Smells like vomit in a can. Tastes like tomato soup mixed with horse piss-a new low for A-B.

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
UriahHeep (105) - Georgia, USA - JUL 15, 2008
The aroma is _slightly_ more tolerable than the taste. Ugh, I really couldn’t force myself to finish a 22 ounce can of this stuff. Just a terrible combination of flavors really, and not enough alcohol to salvage it. And to call it "beer" just seems wrong. Tomato and reconstituted clam broth... barf in a can.

slayer02348 (103) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - JAN 16, 2010
Bllleeeeh........... THIS WAS HORRIBLE. Donít know why I even tried it. Absolute crap. I wouldnít drink this if it was free. Epic failure. Donít do it!

JohnMan (102) - Illinois, USA - DEC 24, 2010
Why canít I rate this beer lower than the scores given? This was so horrible. It was as if I had to drink fishy carbonated tomato water with the consistency of old crusty pervert spit. Absolutely disgusting.

exadore (92) - Sacramento, California, USA - NOV 22, 2007
Wow! This is just as horrible as regular Bud and Clamato. Not really surprised after drinking it once, but now Iím curious if Anheuser-Busch will abandon this or pump millions of dollars into advertising it for years.