overall
n/a

RATINGS: 323   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Climbrew (28) - - JAN 11, 2012
Slightly better than Bud Chelada but still one of the worst things I have ever drunk ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

rednapx3 (27) - , ISLE OF MAN - AUG 10, 2008
Who in the hell drinks this crap ? I’ll make this short and to the point. . . The people at Budweiser got stupid one day and opened up a can of Tomato Paste, Drank it, then Drank a Can of Budweiser Light, then ate some spices and a Lime Rind, then puked it up, then KAAAZAM ! You have Budweiser Light Chelada

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
myersk27 (26) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - JAN 15, 2012
absolutely terrible....salty, tomato juice with a hint of crappy bud light....honestly, itís by far the worst beer i have ever tasted....i would drink a case of natty light before ever sipping this garbage "beer" again......barf barf barf

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
demsoc (21) - Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 25, 2009
Iím just a senior in college, but Iím old enough to remember Pepsi Kona. I do like V8, and I like beer. I also like tuna sushi and oreos, but Iíll stick to the frosty filling, thank you.

1.2
   AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
jm1907 (18) - P=Town, California, USA - MAY 25, 2009
This is pretty gross. The only way i would recomend it is if you are doing some early morning drinking and what the tomato juice. Every drink makes me finish with an uuugh. Had to try it because I was mystified as to how it remains in the stores. Gross, and I like Bud Light.

mickjay77 (15) - Amarillo, Texas, USA - MAR 8, 2009
[Look]: It looks like someone vomit blood in my beer. [Smell]: Aged V8 juice with awful skunkiness. [Taste]: Rotten V8 flavor. Couldnít drink the rest. [Overall]: This beer makes me sick!!!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
jwencilhotek (15) - - APR 17, 2012
This is the very meaning of relaxation. Never before has a drink of any kind satisfied me so. Would take a can of this over a bottle of Westvleteren.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
freddyfranco (12) - Texas, USA - JUN 17, 2012
Iím from Mexico and this type of beer is kind of well accepted. However in Mexico they actually mix not only beer and clamato but also salsas and in some places they add orange juice instead of lime. For instance this can of beer with clamato is not what you get in Mexico. However, I have to say that the taste of this beer is not too bad if you ever had a real michelada before.

mwa423 (10) - , Ohio, USA - AUG 14, 2008
Oh lord god, I have few words for this beverage that aren’t four letters or can’t be said to a police officer.... For this beer alone I would like to petition ratebeer to let me give a negative score to a beer. Lets make an actual attempt to rate this beer: Aroma: I’ve never been a comedian, so I don’t know what it smells like when the audience thinks you suck and throws 7 week old tomatoes at you...but I imagine it’s about the same smell. Appearance: Pink? My suggestion, buy a can on March 31st and serve it to somebody in a clear glass who like grapefruit juice the next day..... Flavor: Most of us have been there...drank far too much in a row and then it all comes up. The best flavor I can remember from my last experience praying to the porcelain gods was better than one sip of this. (Tomato + Bad + crappy beer) Palate: Spit it into the sink too quickly to evaluate. I tried a few more sips just to see if I could get a palate rating, but sadly I kept being unable to keep it in my mouth for more than 26 seconds. Overall Impression: Now that InBev owns AB, they find whoever is responsible for this beer and ensure they are put into the ultimate dead end job to ensure they never have the opportunity to work for ANY other brewery and create something that resembles this terrorist attack on beer. That being said, I have bought a 24 oz can and put it in my pantry next to my first aid kit because I realized my Ipecac Syrup was past date and forcing this down somebody’s throat will probably have similar results.

edect (10) - Imperial, Missouri, USA - JAN 6, 2009
UPDATED: JAN 7, 2009 Hmm...beer, tomato juice and clam juice. Clam juice? Whoever thought drinking clam juice sounded like a good idea? Seriously, who was it that looked at a clam and thought, "Iíd really like to drink whatever fluids I can get out of that thing." Good God, itís hard to enough to imagine why someone would think a clam was edible. Combine this with beer and tomato juice, and it sounds like something you would drink on a dare at a frat party, or if you lost a bet. Has the look and consistency of fluids seen previously only from ebola victims. My advice is to drink it straight from the can (if you can drink it at all). Pour it in a glass and get a real good look at it, and itís over. If something that looked and smelled like this came out of any orifice of your body, you would be admitted to Intensive Care on the spot. The genius of Anheuser-Busch is that they actually get people to pay for this stuff. One of those rare instances where the whole is less than the sum of the parts, way less.