overall
n/a

RATINGS: 336   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
wshores (58) - Saltillo, Texas, USA - JUL 29, 2009
aroma of something that went bad along time ago, off red color, who put clamato in my can of beer. way too salty. I cant remember the last time a beer was so bad I could not finish it.

clevelandbruno (58) - Half Moon Bay, California, USA - JUL 11, 2011
SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DKthe13 (56) - NETHERLANDS - SEP 7, 2009
A truly terrible beer. After smelling it, I didn’t consider drinking more than one sip of this. My sink enjoyed this beer. Sour salty tomato smell. YACK. I give a 2 for appearance, just because it ooks repulsive.

dslunsford1 (55) - Hampton, Virginia, USA - OCT 27, 2008
Got some cans of these... 50 cents each. I was amazed they were so cheap, until I tried it. This is the first time I have only had a ’’shot’’ of beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
smackie (54) - St. Augustine, Florida, USA - FEB 9, 2008
You can have it all, I have this. Old fashion like my dad use to make. I love it and can’t get enough of it!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Rmorris007 (50) - - OCT 1, 2014
Good for going on the golf course and hitting some balls. I had mine over ice, and mixed vodka in it. Not too bad

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
feedmec00kies (49) - New York, New York, USA - JAN 20, 2008
Well... Poured a lovely, grapefruit-juice pink. No, really, it was a nice color, until you think "wait, this is beer." Smells like Clamato (tomato, celery, clams...) and Bud Light (shitty beer, adjuncts, my taste buds dying...). Tastes salty, and like Clamato, with a kick in the finish that screams "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH SON! BUD LIGHT, BABY!" I’ll admit that Clamato on it’s own, while sounding pretty nasty, isn’t that unappealing to me - I like clams, and I like V8. However, the fizz and off-flavors of Bud Light are not suitable for pairing with... well, hell, I don’t think anyone should be mixing Bud Light with anything. What a mess.

papsdatank (47) - Michigan, USA - JUL 17, 2011
Pours a vomit pink color with little to no head. It smells like dead fish, rotten tomatoes, salt and a hint of beer. I nearly puked when I tasted it and I’ve chugged 5ths of hard liquor without puking, I actually chased this with a shot of 151. I mean what were they thinking when they made this miserable pile of vomit?

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
trexibmer (39) - - APR 23, 2015
I prefer this over the regular Bud Chelada version. Maybe the Bud version with beechwood tang makes it better as well as the lighter body if whatever beer is in it? It pours a slightly less pink than Bud Chelada with less fussil foam (the stuff that makes thick beer "heads"). If you have ’acquired the chelada/michelada taste’ and want to try Budweiser’s version, try this one. It is briney, tomatoey, hint of lime, a bit salty. And with lower ABV which I doubt is still at Bud Light’s 4.2 ABV. It’s light for what it is.

Archibald89 (38) - Illinois, USA - JUL 6, 2012
After the first taste I wanted to vomit. Who thought this was a good idea to make???