overall
n/a

RATINGS: 313   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

mwa423 (10) - , Ohio, USA - AUG 14, 2008
Oh lord god, I have few words for this beverage that aren’t four letters or can’t be said to a police officer.... For this beer alone I would like to petition ratebeer to let me give a negative score to a beer. Lets make an actual attempt to rate this beer: Aroma: I’ve never been a comedian, so I don’t know what it smells like when the audience thinks you suck and throws 7 week old tomatoes at you...but I imagine it’s about the same smell. Appearance: Pink? My suggestion, buy a can on March 31st and serve it to somebody in a clear glass who like grapefruit juice the next day..... Flavor: Most of us have been there...drank far too much in a row and then it all comes up. The best flavor I can remember from my last experience praying to the porcelain gods was better than one sip of this. (Tomato + Bad + crappy beer) Palate: Spit it into the sink too quickly to evaluate. I tried a few more sips just to see if I could get a palate rating, but sadly I kept being unable to keep it in my mouth for more than 26 seconds. Overall Impression: Now that InBev owns AB, they find whoever is responsible for this beer and ensure they are put into the ultimate dead end job to ensure they never have the opportunity to work for ANY other brewery and create something that resembles this terrorist attack on beer. That being said, I have bought a 24 oz can and put it in my pantry next to my first aid kit because I realized my Ipecac Syrup was past date and forcing this down somebody’s throat will probably have similar results.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
shiguy16 (8) - Bismarck, North Dakota, USA - MAY 30, 2012 does not count
"red beer" is quite popular is quite popular here in ND. Clamato seems to be a northern thing, itís like bloody mary mix with the addition of clam juice. All that aside, most people I know that like red beer hate this stuff, even the ones that make it out of bud light and Clamato cant stand it. It seems as though something was lost in budís attempt to save people the step of mixing it themselves. This tastes like a shot of ketchup, with a side of salt and lime, and a bud light chaser. Just awful.

WhatsAleInMe (7) - Alabama, USA - JUN 29, 2008 does not count
Pink? PINK beer? My daddy didnít raise me to drink pink beer. What was I thinking? Tasted more like tomato soda. A-B might want to consider apologizing to the clams...

ABowman19 (7) - , Ohio, USA - OCT 6, 2009 does not count
To clarify for anyone who has ever posed the question, "whatís the most putrid, undrinkable beverage known to mankind?" here is your answer. If you are a big fan of raging heartburn, down one of these pink abominations and you are in business. Seriously, clam juice? My beer does not need a friend, especially not anything from the sea. Do yourself a favor and remove this from the shelves to avoid contamination of any surrounding beverages.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
johnhulk (7) - marietta, Georgia, USA - JAN 14, 2012 does not count
Always enjoy a nice and tasty Chelada to set my mood on any lazy weekend afternoon.

1.1
   AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Puggle99 (6) - West Allis, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 19, 2008 does not count
After having Chelada described to me, was excited to try this one. The taste was terrible and couldnít imagine any tasting this and deciding to market it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
yermudder (6) - - AUG 4, 2013 does not count
If youíre expecting this to taste like beer, you shouldnít even bother to rate it. It isnít supposed to taste like Bud, and it doesnít. Itís more like a Bloody Mary. In fact, I usually add a shot of vodka, dashes of Tabasco and Worchestershire, and a stick of celery and drink it over ice. Itís pretty darn good that way.

gmcolunga (5) - El Paso, Texas, USA - AUG 19, 2007 does not count
Iím hooked. Iím a Chicano whoís been making this delicious concoction, hangover remedy and aphrodisiac (but arenít all beers?) since I can remember. In all my years of making and tasting micheladas or "Red Beers", I honestly feel that Budweiser has made a damn delicious blend. The taste, well, it tastes like Budlight mixed with Clamato with a hint of spiciness. You can drink a few of these and not feel full because of carbonation. Itís still carbonated, but the Clamato reduces the carbonation. The color is USDA Red 40 and anyways who cares, it comes in a can and tastes better straight out of the can. You donít have to go down to Mexico City to have an authentic michelada, theyíre being made right here in the barrio. Budlight Cheladas are just as good if not better. I donít know if itís because Iíve never been a good bartender (maybe thatís why I drink beer) or because Iím just not that consistent, but Budlight Cheladas are always consistent which is a plus for me. In conclusion, Budlight Cheladas taste great and are an excellent source of protein. So yes, this is a beer and itís healthy! !Viva La Chelada!

SlimJimMcGraw (4) - Lawrence, Kansas, USA - NOV 11, 2012 does not count
16oz can - It tastes like someone strained Bud Light through a can of Spaghetti Oís. I was able to get it into my mouth, but it made it no further into my body. Would not try again.

orofi001 (4) - CANADA - MAY 6, 2013 does not count
I wish there were negative scorres that I could give this sorry excuse for a beverage. I would rather be waterboarded than have to drink an entire bud light chelada.