overall
n/a

RATINGS: 305   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

gmcolunga (5) - El Paso, Texas, USA - AUG 19, 2007 does not count
Iím hooked. Iím a Chicano whoís been making this delicious concoction, hangover remedy and aphrodisiac (but arenít all beers?) since I can remember. In all my years of making and tasting micheladas or "Red Beers", I honestly feel that Budweiser has made a damn delicious blend. The taste, well, it tastes like Budlight mixed with Clamato with a hint of spiciness. You can drink a few of these and not feel full because of carbonation. Itís still carbonated, but the Clamato reduces the carbonation. The color is USDA Red 40 and anyways who cares, it comes in a can and tastes better straight out of the can. You donít have to go down to Mexico City to have an authentic michelada, theyíre being made right here in the barrio. Budlight Cheladas are just as good if not better. I donít know if itís because Iíve never been a good bartender (maybe thatís why I drink beer) or because Iím just not that consistent, but Budlight Cheladas are always consistent which is a plus for me. In conclusion, Budlight Cheladas taste great and are an excellent source of protein. So yes, this is a beer and itís healthy! !Viva La Chelada!

SlimJimMcGraw (4) - Lawrence, Kansas, USA - NOV 11, 2012 does not count
16oz can - It tastes like someone strained Bud Light through a can of Spaghetti Oís. I was able to get it into my mouth, but it made it no further into my body. Would not try again.

orofi001 (4) - CANADA - MAY 6, 2013 does not count
I wish there were negative scorres that I could give this sorry excuse for a beverage. I would rather be waterboarded than have to drink an entire bud light chelada.

samstewart (2) - Panama City, Florida, USA - DEC 3, 2009 does not count
I actually like tomato/clamato with my beer every once in a while, but this is utterly disgusting. I had 3 large sips and had to throw the rest away. Iíve never been unable to finish a beer due to taste before. The aroma is funky - and the overall taste is just bad. fishy/salty/flat/metallic/rotten egg.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
cmikl3518 (1) - North Charleston, South Carolina, USA - JUL 11, 2011 does not count
Found this Beer sometime around Christmas of 2010 and have been a constant consumer on almost a daily basis...

Rhonda71 (1) - - JAN 10, 2012 does not count
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this beer!!!!!!! I think you either LOVE it or you hate it. Iím a LOVER!!!!

Mh_sp12 (1) - Levelland, Alabama, USA - JAN 14, 2012 does not count
You guys are fuck head and I know a lot of people that love Cheladas, that arenít just from the "Hispanic community" you ignorant people. What the hell clam juice? How stupid can you idiots be.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
Falo (1) - MEXICO - MAY 11, 2012 does not count
I love the beer. Clam in beer is muy bueno! In Chihuahua, where I from, it is most popular and favorable of my friends. I drink every day after work. Good drink to make me relax. I love the beer that is the Chelada.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 1/20
chicagoblubrew (1) - - SEP 25, 2012 does not count
Nice change of pace...24 oz cans come in handy, i love beer. Not fine brewed or even a great beer, just to mix things up ...yes www.littlejohnnylive.com

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
Imacyclist (1) - New Mexico, USA - AUG 17, 2007 does not count
I LOVE THIS BEER!! I have been asked many times what kind of beer Iím drinking. The thing behind the this is that, TONS of New Mexicanís like it because of the spice, the hint of lime and the splash of clamato it has. For most itís probably NOT going to be for you. But if one is going to venture for a new drink, this one is IT!! Very refreshing and smooth. Again, if you donít like it Iím assuming your the type that goes to a Mexican Restraunt and orders "GREEN ON THE SIDE" ...break out and try something new. itís hot and smooth, great taste!!