overall
n/a

RATINGS: 333   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

dslunsford1 (55) - Hampton, Virginia, USA - OCT 27, 2008
Got some cans of these... 50 cents each. I was amazed they were so cheap, until I tried it. This is the first time I have only had a ííshotíí of beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
smackie (54) - St. Augustine, Florida, USA - FEB 9, 2008
You can have it all, I have this. Old fashion like my dad use to make. I love it and canít get enough of it!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Rmorris007 (50) - - OCT 1, 2014
Good for going on the golf course and hitting some balls. I had mine over ice, and mixed vodka in it. Not too bad

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
feedmec00kies (49) - New York, New York, USA - JAN 20, 2008
Well... Poured a lovely, grapefruit-juice pink. No, really, it was a nice color, until you think "wait, this is beer." Smells like Clamato (tomato, celery, clams...) and Bud Light (shitty beer, adjuncts, my taste buds dying...). Tastes salty, and like Clamato, with a kick in the finish that screams "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH SON! BUD LIGHT, BABY!" Iíll admit that Clamato on itís own, while sounding pretty nasty, isnít that unappealing to me - I like clams, and I like V8. However, the fizz and off-flavors of Bud Light are not suitable for pairing with... well, hell, I donít think anyone should be mixing Bud Light with anything. What a mess.

papsdatank (47) - Michigan, USA - JUL 17, 2011
Pours a vomit pink color with little to no head. It smells like dead fish, rotten tomatoes, salt and a hint of beer. I nearly puked when I tasted it and Iíve chugged 5ths of hard liquor without puking, I actually chased this with a shot of 151. I mean what were they thinking when they made this miserable pile of vomit?

Archibald89 (38) - Illinois, USA - JUL 6, 2012
After the first taste I wanted to vomit. Who thought this was a good idea to make???

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
bluecollarboy (36) - Illinois, USA - MAY 9, 2009
Iím not even sure why this concoction was ever invented. Smells like sour tomatoes, tastes worse. Iím hoping that the hispanic population (who this brew is apparentley marketed toward) likes this, because I have no fondness for it whatsoever.

daddyslick (36) - Arizona, USA - AUG 10, 2008
Oh dear god. When it pours into a glass it resembles melted cherry slushy. Even as you bring the glass towards your mouth, your brain still expects something like hawaiian punch. When it finally touches your tongue you realize that you’ve been had. It has a sweet beginning but with the consistency of the beer, it ends up tasting something like salty clam juice. To be fair it is marketed as such, so I really need to apologize to myself for having tried it. Drinker be ware, this beverage is best served to unsuspecting drinkers as "good"

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Climbrew (28) - - JAN 11, 2012
Slightly better than Bud Chelada but still one of the worst things I have ever drunk ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

rednapx3 (27) - , ISLE OF MAN - AUG 10, 2008
Who in the hell drinks this crap ? I’ll make this short and to the point. . . The people at Budweiser got stupid one day and opened up a can of Tomato Paste, Drank it, then Drank a Can of Budweiser Light, then ate some spices and a Lime Rind, then puked it up, then KAAAZAM ! You have Budweiser Light Chelada