RATINGS: 339   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
edward_violet (63) - Michigan, USA - DEC 27, 2009
Aroma of Clamato... very little beer. Appearance: very interesting-LOOKING beer... but thatís not the point, is it? Looks like a brilliant grapefruit juice. Taste: Tastes mostly of tomato... shellfish is understated. Palate: You can tell that itís a beer, but you can mostly tell that thereís clam broth in here. Sticky, slimy after-feel in the mouth. Moderate carbonation considering the slime. Aftertaste is mostly clam, then tomato... beer taste comes in third. Will not buy again except for cooking with. Decent choice for beer-battering other seafood.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
superdude1979 (62) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - AUG 22, 2009
Iím from Canada and we were the ones that started putting clamato in our beers. It has turned some pretty gross beers into decent. This was a good effort, though the watered down "drinkability" of Bud shines through on this beer as well. They must have some real good scientists over at AB, as they can make that watered down aftertaste shine through any beer.

AndyHasFins (59) - Tampa, Florida, USA - APR 25, 2010
Completely undrinkable crap. As if Bud Light wasnít bad enough, now they add clam juice & tomato to it? Foul & Nasty. Like drinking beer mixed with chum. Pour one for somebody you hate.

clevelandbruno (58) - Half Moon Bay, California, USA - JUL 11, 2011

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
wshores (58) - Saltillo, Texas, USA - JUL 29, 2009
aroma of something that went bad along time ago, off red color, who put clamato in my can of beer. way too salty. I cant remember the last time a beer was so bad I could not finish it.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DKthe13 (56) - NETHERLANDS - SEP 7, 2009
A truly terrible beer. After smelling it, I didnít consider drinking more than one sip of this. My sink enjoyed this beer. Sour salty tomato smell. YACK. I give a 2 for appearance, just because it ooks repulsive.

dslunsford1 (55) - Hampton, Virginia, USA - OCT 27, 2008
Got some cans of these... 50 cents each. I was amazed they were so cheap, until I tried it. This is the first time I have only had a ííshotíí of beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
smackie (54) - St. Augustine, Florida, USA - FEB 9, 2008
You can have it all, I have this. Old fashion like my dad use to make. I love it and canít get enough of it!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Rmorris007 (50) - - OCT 1, 2014
Good for going on the golf course and hitting some balls. I had mine over ice, and mixed vodka in it. Not too bad

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
feedmec00kies (49) - New York, New York, USA - JAN 20, 2008
Well... Poured a lovely, grapefruit-juice pink. No, really, it was a nice color, until you think "wait, this is beer." Smells like Clamato (tomato, celery, clams...) and Bud Light (shitty beer, adjuncts, my taste buds dying...). Tastes salty, and like Clamato, with a kick in the finish that screams "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH SON! BUD LIGHT, BABY!" Iíll admit that Clamato on itís own, while sounding pretty nasty, isnít that unappealing to me - I like clams, and I like V8. However, the fizz and off-flavors of Bud Light are not suitable for pairing with... well, hell, I donít think anyone should be mixing Bud Light with anything. What a mess.