overall
n/a

RATINGS: 305   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
NielsenRatings (8279) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - FEB 21, 2013
Tall boy canned @ home poured into my Crooked Staved snifter and picked up at 287 Liquor Foco. Pours a peachy/pinkish appearance with practically no head. A touch citrusy, big tomato juice, celery, chili powder aroma - not a whole helluva lot different from the Budweiser Chelada aroma. Spicy, tomato, somewhat watery, celery, veggie flavor. Yuck. I honestly think this is a bit worse that the Budweiser Chelada. Tastes like my momís Chow Mein.

Drake (7950) - Free Union, Virginia, USA - AUG 21, 2009
24 ounce can. I truly fear this one. Pours a sickly looking pale pink color. Not much of a head. Aroma is Manhattan style clam chowder and salt. Taste is salt, clam juice, faint acidic notes from the tomatoes. I have to look really, really hard to notice anything that remotely resembles beer, and I fear even that may be a hopeful figment of my imagination. I feel like putting this into a bowl and heating it up. Itís not beer,

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
GT2 (7900) - Carlsbad, California, USA - OCT 27, 2010
24oz Can procured in Riverside, CA. YESSSSSSS- a major want item for quite some time. The pour is hazy peach/pink with healthy, white head. Aroma is literally this: celery salt, high MSG tomato soup, clams. Taste is exactly: lean cuisine microwave spaghetti. Favorite comment from my girlfriend after trying this: "Have you ever vomited after eating too much Italian food? Itís like that."

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BMan1113VR (7789) - Los Angeles, California, USA - FEB 7, 2010
24oz can purchased with angrypirate06. Properly served as per the canís instructions (invierta un par de veces antes de servir, but !NO AGITE!)! I never thought this day would come to pass, but it has. Here it goes. Oh, by the way, I hate tomatoes. Looks a bit like a fruit lambic. Well, the label mentioned that it has a "certified color". Well, donít know what that is, but Iím sure their right. Hazy red-orange pour that looks a bit like guava juice. Head fizzes away quickly and some protein left on the side of the glass. Oh WOW. RANCID. Everything I hate about bloody marys, with the addition of urine, oyster juice, enough salt to send your blood pressure through the roof! Ketchup. Nothing remotely appetizing. Celery, sugar. Fizzy, acidic, salt...holy crap thats salty. Seriously: why? This beer is INFURIATING! Fizzy. Wow...a beer that truly leaves me speechless.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
DocLock (7502) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 17, 2008
Can. Poured light pinkish with fizzy off-white head. The aroma was horrid, with some beery grainy notes coupled with tomato juice and black pepper. I only finished a few ounces of this before drain pouring it, but in those swallows I did detect a very strong black pepper flavor, plus tomato juicy flavor, and thatís why I gave an extra point for flavor and overall, but it was not easy to swallow this. If you like bloody maryís then youíll likely find this one passable, but I donít think it would appeal to anyone else.

Ughsmash (7008) - Pewaukee, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 17, 2009
24oz can. Poured cloudy pink with an almost instantly-receding cap of white head. The aroma picked up stale tomato juice, vomit, and salty clam juice.. came together with the consistency of the third rinsing of a pizza sauce jar.. just awful. The flavor had more tomato juice and stewed tomato at the core, with the aforementioned vomit resonating outward.. again it was salty, picking up a little basil.. far too long of a nasty finish. Light-bodied, with a syrupy, nasty feel from the tomato juice. Why the hell did I buy this? This joins the regular Bud Chelada and Cave Creek Chili as the only completely undrinkable beers Iíve come across.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
shrubber85 (6984) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - NOV 3, 2007
24 oz can. Tomato and clam juice with just a hint of skunky malt. Cloudy orange red color with no head (at least the bud chelada had that). Tomato and clam juice flavor with more of a skunky malt flavor. I agree with IrishBoy -like you had drank a Budweiser Chelada on a empty stomach and vomited it back up.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
j12601 (6585) - Poughkeepsie, New York, USA - AUG 9, 2009
Can that I brought to BCTC more as a joke and a threat than anything else. There was for a while a standing bet which rose sporadically through the night for anyone who would shotgun the can of this. Iím slightly sad no one did, because it would have spared me the inevitable horror that was to come. At some point some brave, stupid, or unsuspecting individual (maybe all three?) did the deed and cracked the tab on this bold beauty and the game was afoot. Pours a hazy orange red with floaty chunks in it. I probably should be giving this a 1 on appearance over a 2, but Iím sure I could envision something actually looking less appealing than this. Iím pretty sure it would have to have larger chunks, and theyíd need to move of their own volition, but something could look worse. Same thing with the aroma. I could theoretically hypothesize a beer or beer like product, which could in fact, smell worse than this. It would be a badge of (dis)honor to do so, but it could be done. As it was, this smelled like tomatoes, and bile. I had to suppress a dry heave or two every time I brought the glass up to my nose to cautiously take another whiff of it. It honestly took me about 10 to 15 minutes of walking around in terror before I could muster up the courage to put any of this into my mouth. When I did it came flying back out, and threatened to take my stomach contents with it. I fought hard to fight back the urge to vomit. Even managed to try another taste of it. Tasted even worse than it smelled. Horrible. Downright horrible. This will be the beer of my nightmares for years to come. So with my apologies to Breughel La Gueuze de Kamouraska (a terror in itís own right, and quite honestly the worst thing to ever pass for a Gueuze) for itís displacement from the bottom, it seems I have a new low point on my ratings scale.

Meilby (6459) - Kristiansand, NORWAY - AUG 11, 2013
Can 739ml @ Hotel Room, Fairfield Inn, Placentia, CA
Pours cloudy orange with a off-white head. Aroma has notes of tomato juice and hint of pepper. Taste is light to medium sweet. Body is medium, texture is lumpy, carbonation is flat.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
sebletitje (6341) - Enghien, BELGIUM - JUL 26, 2009
Need to give it the benefit of the doubt. can, pours hazy orange/pink, light pinkish head. Not sure where this one fits in beer style. The light version had less beer notes compared to the regular Bud. overall aroma and taste, clam juice with salt, fresh lemon and tomato. More like a premixed drink, just had vodka and Tabasco and you have a Bloody Mary. Just fun to drink and see you beer geek friends frown at you.