overall
n/a

RATINGS: 313   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
douglas88 (5839) - Portland, Oregon, USA - MAR 10, 2013
Can. Man, what can I say? This is undrinkable. Pours a bile colored pinkish hue, a small white bubble of head. A terrible rotting mess of intestines, sick and something akin to salty rotten tomato. The flavor is super salty, intense, really sweet and salty tomato, somehow the lime just makes it so much worse, like spraying air refreshner after a troubling bathroom incident it actually all combines terrible ingredients to something unspeakable.

1.3
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
SudsMcDuff (5794) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - SEP 22, 2007
on no, now the light, no difference what so ever! Smells like a flat beery bloody mary .... looks like pink girly tomato juice and old hazy kool aid ... oily and disturbing... The taste is manageable but after afew gulps it becomes a horrid mess that hurts to drink, iíve had malt liquors that have been more painful to drink but this is up there... pass on this if you are half way normal, but if you like tomato juice,and you are a fatty, give it a shot, you might like it you sicko!

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Geokkjer (5595) - Kristiansand, NORWAY - AUG 11, 2013
Can. Pours pink with an off white head. Aroma of celery, tomato and some fruitiness. Flavor is sweet and salty tomato juice with some fruitiness.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
riversideAK (5591) - Shoreline, Washington, USA - AUG 11, 2008
Bile red pour with a pinkish head that dispersed quickly. Aromas of tomoto, clam juice, throw up, salt. Tastes pretty much the same. Hella carbonated and acidic. Amazingly awful.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
TheAlum (5575) - Lisle, Illinois, USA - JUL 31, 2008
Last beer of the tasting. Tall boy can from 7-11. What a horrible way to end a night. This was destined for failure from the beginning. Pours an ugly tomato juice red with ugly carbonation driven head that dissipates quickly. From the moment the can opened, the room filled with the rank odor. Tomato, salt, and clam. Gross. Taste is similar, overpowering tomato and salty enough to dehydrate you in a few sips. After two sips each, me and my friend sent this beast to the drain.. hopefully never to surface again. One of the few beers to ever make me nauseous. Horrible Idea. Horrible Beer. Horrible Brewer.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
BŁckDich (5464) - McCall, Idaho, USA - FEB 16, 2008
24oz Can: Ok, first off, why do I have to buy a tall boy of this? I thought the idea was; one red beer to take just enough edge off to drive down to Taco Bell and get a chalupa, then sleep a few hours and youíre ready for another night of coke and hookers? I mean, I donít mind the light lemony flavor with thick mucusy clamato in small quantities, but to force me to pay nearly the same amount as I would for a decent micro bomber is inconceivable. Iím glad the percentage is ZERO on this one. Thereís no lower to go and Iím certainly not helping it out any either. I love the novelty, I love the idea of having a shelf-stable red-beer-in-a-can collecting vegetable particles in the back of my fridge, always ready to lift me back up after a long night gone wrong. Alas, Iíd rather just have regular breakfast and coffee. Sorry Light Chelada, but even on the rare occasion that I would want you, I would probably reach for a regular bud chelada, Iím not really watching my calories when it comes to my hangover remedies.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Cornfield (5460) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - DEC 18, 2007
Whoever drinks this obviously doesnít care for either beer or Clamato. I like both, although Iím not convinced that Bud Light technically qualifies as a beer. This looks putrid, a dirty pink, cloudy concoction, and has the aroma of salted Clamato and tonic water. It has both the oiliness of Clamato and the over-carbonation of Bud Light. The flavor is neither, but is that of spoiled tomato juice miwed with salt, rotted limes, and dirty well water. It mustíve taken hard work for the testers at Anheuser-Busch to come up with a beverage as noxious as this.

<font size=-4><a href=http://www.ratebeer.com/Places/ShowPlace.asp? Beverage World, Elmhurst, IL<font size=-1>

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
mabel (5414) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 20, 2009
[2410-20090801] Can. Tomato water aroma. Hazy, light pink red body with no head. Tastes like spicy tomato water and lingers on the spicy. Medium body. Wow -- but in that horrible wow way.
(w/ others @ BCTC; Cooperstown, NY)

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
PorterPounder (5369) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - SEP 21, 2007
Tallahassee, Fl. - Circle K convenience store - 24 oz can. Pinkish, Red - Orange fizzy pour with no head. Aroma is that of a Bloody Mary with hints of clam juice. Salty flavor, spicy V-8 tomato juice, some clam juice as it first hits the tongue. If I had a stick of celery, I could swear this was a Bloody Mary. Thickish mouthfeel. Would be a good morning after pick me-up. Kind of a guilty pleasure - shouldnít like it but I do!.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Skyview (5154) - Papoose Jct, Minnesota, USA - NOV 27, 2007
Picked up a single 24-oz "silo" at Cellarís Wine & Spirits in St Paul, MN. Pours a dirty red tomato juice with no head. Aroma... Eh Gads! WTF is this? A spicy tomato juice with some salt, lime and a touch of bread malt. All I can say is, "Wow, I could have had a V8." Drain Pour!