overall
n/a

RATINGS: 347   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Geokkjer (7262) - Kristiansand, NORWAY - AUG 11, 2013
Can. Pours pink with an off white head. Aroma of celery, tomato and some fruitiness. Flavor is sweet and salty tomato juice with some fruitiness.

Ernest (7244) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - FEB 2, 2008
UPDATED: FEB 8, 2008 Can. Head is initially small, fizzy/frothy, light pink, fully diminishing. Body is murky medium pinkish-amber. Aroma is lightly malty (grain), with notes of tomato juice and other vegetables, metal. Flavor is moderately sweet, moderately acidic. Finish is lightly sweet, moderately acidic, lightly bitter, unclean. Light to medium body, watery texture, fizzy carbonation. I almost choked upon swallowing. The smell is kind of like bile/vomit. Bear in mind I don’t like tomato juice or clamato, but still...this is like a nightmare in both aroma and flavor. And I have a can of the regular Bud Chelada still yet to rate, *shudder*.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
solidfunk (7222) - Washington D.C., Washington DC, USA - FEB 18, 2015
I’m pretty sure this was nearly the worst beer I’ve ever had. Except for the regular bud chelada I had next. The clamato aroma does a good job at hiding the bud aroma, but too bad I hate clamato as well. Nasty. Thanks to MrChopin - your villainy at bringing this deserves recognition.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
PorterPounder (7116) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - SEP 21, 2007
Tallahassee, Fl. - Circle K convenience store - 24 oz can. Pinkish, Red - Orange fizzy pour with no head. Aroma is that of a Bloody Mary with hints of clam juice. Salty flavor, spicy V-8 tomato juice, some clam juice as it first hits the tongue. If I had a stick of celery, I could swear this was a Bloody Mary. Thickish mouthfeel. Would be a good morning after pick me-up. Kind of a guilty pleasure - shouldn’t like it but I do!.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
radagast83 (7079) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - MAR 30, 2011
I love tomato juice. I don’t particularly like Bud Light - but if it’s there I’ll drink it. But this? Never again. My friend had both the Bud Light and Budweiser versions of this beer and I thought, why not? It’s something new, right? Wrong. I’ve smelled this before. On my 21st birthday, the next morning - after a night of drinking beer and eating pizza, chips and salsa. Perhaps one of the more revolting things I’ve consumed. If you really like Bud, tomato and salt water, this is for you. Comparable to the "regular" version.

onceblind (6916) - Denver, Colorado, USA - SEP 6, 2011
Grapefruitish orange pink with no head. Smells like sickly tomato juice, a touch of fake lime juice, and some tomato paste. Taste was tomato-y, spicy, and a certain tone of bile. Made me want to puke. Tastes artificial with a dash of ceyanne and tomato paste. Sickly. Bad.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Sledutah (6897) - Utah, USA - MAR 11, 2013
16oz can shared by Doug, why?
Hazy pinkish with a small white head, no lacing. Aroma and taste of stale old tomato juice, salty and dirty water
Bad

TheAlum (6860) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - JUL 31, 2008
Last beer of the tasting. Tall boy can from 7-11. What a horrible way to end a night. This was destined for failure from the beginning. Pours an ugly tomato juice red with ugly carbonation driven head that dissipates quickly. From the moment the can opened, the room filled with the rank odor. Tomato, salt, and clam. Gross. Taste is similar, overpowering tomato and salty enough to dehydrate you in a few sips. After two sips each, me and my friend sent this beast to the drain.. hopefully never to surface again. One of the few beers to ever make me nauseous. Horrible Idea. Horrible Beer. Horrible Brewer.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
JaBier (6773) - Capital City, Ohio, USA - MAR 6, 2012
Can shared by a friend at the Hopsnobbery Collective’s first (and last) Crappy Beer Tasting on 2/29/12. Pours a clear gold color with a thin white head. Aroma of cold spaghetti sauce and spoiled nastiness. Salty flavor with a tomato ketchup character before a salty tomato finish. Pretty much tastes like ocean water and cold ketchup. Group consensus crowned this gem with the prestigious title of worst beer ever. Close 2nd for yours truly.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
FROTHINGSLOSH (6537) - GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 15, 2016
This stuff is awful...but I was expecting worse. +++ Sampled from a 16 oz can this beer poured a fizzy and murky red-pink color with a large foamy orange head that faded quickly and left no lacing. The aroma was bad marinara, pepper and clam. The flavor was fizzy watered down tomato juice with strong ground pepper and a bit of clam. Regrettably long finish. Light body. Awful.