overall
n/a

RATINGS: 336   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

SlimJimMcGraw's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
SlimJimMcGraw (4) - Lawrence, Kansas, USA - NOV 11, 2012
16oz can - It tastes like someone strained Bud Light through a can of Spaghetti Oís. I was able to get it into my mouth, but it made it no further into my body. Would not try again.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
geologyguy (974) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - JUL 15, 2015
Actually smells pretty good...like a light v8....cool red color like red grapefruit juice...taste is much better than I expected...tomato about 75% of it...slightly sweet...no beer or hops taste...surprisingly good and drinkable..smooth..want to hate it but canít

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
northropfrye (2775) - Steinbach, Manitoba, CANADA - JUN 28, 2015
Tomato taste. Not much of a beer taste not even pale lager. Tried a small sample of this just to rate it. Donít need to try any more.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
cards04 (2349) - Steinbach, Manitoba, CANADA - JUN 27, 2015
Ok...this isnít that bad. A nice tomato flavour...albeit it fake more than likely. A bit of a spicy kick at the end. A typical bud light flavour. I donít have to have it again...but itís better than bud light in that it has more flavour.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
weihenweizen (2196) - Charleston Area, West Virginia, USA - MAY 21, 2015
A guy at work had a friend drop a bunch of these by his house. The story goes that a semi wrecked on interstate 77 and this guy picked up a bunch of these. Refrigerated 25oz. can poured into a glass. Nice hazy translucent orange with very small off-white head. Aroma is tomato juice, clams, and dog vomit. Medium/light body, medium/light carbonation, and very little small-bubble lacing. Taste is tomato juice, clams salty, some lime, and hints of bud light. This is the worst tasting concoction I have ever tried, I would have given this a negative number for taste if it was an option, I am really glad I did not pay money for this. I think I had 2 oz. of this, but am not sure, my first drain pour. I actually had to run a fair amount water down the drain to get rid of the smell. I am not sure if it is the worst smelling, I had a mead which may have been worse. Awful.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
KoRoBeNiKi (127) - Fair Lawn, New Jersey, USA - MAY 19, 2015
A weird Bloody Mary mix in the shape of a beer. Itís tomato juice with a bit of alcohol and some odd funk in the back. There is worse, but not much. Iíd give this a 0 for the palate but I cannot.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
trexibmer (35) - - APR 23, 2015
I prefer this over the regular Bud Chelada version. Maybe the Bud version with beechwood tang makes it better as well as the lighter body if whatever beer is in it? It pours a slightly less pink than Bud Chelada with less fussil foam (the stuff that makes thick beer "heads"). If you have íacquired the chelada/michelada tasteí and want to try Budweiserís version, try this one. It is briney, tomatoey, hint of lime, a bit salty. And with lower ABV which I doubt is still at Bud Lightís 4.2 ABV. Itís light for what it is.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
kevinsenn (1468) - Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA - APR 4, 2015
Can, purchases essentially on a dare. Sweet hay and candy aroma. Cloudy pink appearance. Sweet tomato, slight vomit hints, salt, lime. Quote from my uncle, with whom I tried this: "smells like a can of fish bait thatís been sitting out in the sun for 8 hours." Thin and watery. Ugh.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
pintbypint (2953) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - MAR 3, 2015
355ml can. Cloudy orangey red colour with no head. Gross film left in the glass. Tangy tomato nose with a whiff of beer underneath. Taste has tomato, tangy, a little spice. Lots of carbonation. Not good.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
solidfunk (5291) - Washington D.C., Washington DC, USA - FEB 18, 2015
Iím pretty sure this was nearly the worst beer Iíve ever had. Except for the regular bud chelada I had next. The clamato aroma does a good job at hiding the bud aroma, but too bad I hate clamato as well. Nasty. Thanks to MrChopin - your villainy at bringing this deserves recognition.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
GenDV138 (3367) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - FEB 17, 2015
Can at the DC Tasting shared by MrChopin, thanks? Hazy orange with off-white head. Aromas of stewed tomato. Tastes of tomato, vomit. Light body with a dry finish.