overall
n/a

RATINGS: 319   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

gmcolunga (5) - El Paso, Texas, USA - AUG 19, 2007 does not count
Iím hooked. Iím a Chicano whoís been making this delicious concoction, hangover remedy and aphrodisiac (but arenít all beers?) since I can remember. In all my years of making and tasting micheladas or "Red Beers", I honestly feel that Budweiser has made a damn delicious blend. The taste, well, it tastes like Budlight mixed with Clamato with a hint of spiciness. You can drink a few of these and not feel full because of carbonation. Itís still carbonated, but the Clamato reduces the carbonation. The color is USDA Red 40 and anyways who cares, it comes in a can and tastes better straight out of the can. You donít have to go down to Mexico City to have an authentic michelada, theyíre being made right here in the barrio. Budlight Cheladas are just as good if not better. I donít know if itís because Iíve never been a good bartender (maybe thatís why I drink beer) or because Iím just not that consistent, but Budlight Cheladas are always consistent which is a plus for me. In conclusion, Budlight Cheladas taste great and are an excellent source of protein. So yes, this is a beer and itís healthy! !Viva La Chelada!

Rhonda71 (1) - - JAN 10, 2012 does not count
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this beer!!!!!!! I think you either LOVE it or you hate it. Iím a LOVER!!!!

Mh_sp12 (1) - Levelland, Alabama, USA - JAN 14, 2012 does not count
You guys are fuck head and I know a lot of people that love Cheladas, that arenít just from the "Hispanic community" you ignorant people. What the hell clam juice? How stupid can you idiots be.

Tommyboy251 (1) - clinton, USA - JUL 20, 2013 does not count
I have put tomato juice in my beer for 20 years, but you have managed to get the perfect perfect perfect combination. I hope it becomes available in kegs, and metal bottles. I love this beer it is the only kind I drink. Thank Youuuuu. Tommyboy251

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
Imacyclist (1) - New Mexico, USA - AUG 17, 2007 does not count
I LOVE THIS BEER!! I have been asked many times what kind of beer Iím drinking. The thing behind the this is that, TONS of New Mexicanís like it because of the spice, the hint of lime and the splash of clamato it has. For most itís probably NOT going to be for you. But if one is going to venture for a new drink, this one is IT!! Very refreshing and smooth. Again, if you donít like it Iím assuming your the type that goes to a Mexican Restraunt and orders "GREEN ON THE SIDE" ...break out and try something new. itís hot and smooth, great taste!!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
cheladaking (1) - Iowa, USA - JUN 30, 2014 does not count
love this beer . its better than modelo version of chelada . maybe they made it first ? not sure . its a great morning beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
cmikl3518 (1) - North Charleston, South Carolina, USA - JUL 11, 2011 does not count
Found this Beer sometime around Christmas of 2010 and have been a constant consumer on almost a daily basis...

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
Falo (1) - MEXICO - MAY 11, 2012 does not count
I love the beer. Clam in beer is muy bueno! In Chihuahua, where I from, it is most popular and favorable of my friends. I drink every day after work. Good drink to make me relax. I love the beer that is the Chelada.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
smackie (54) - St. Augustine, Florida, USA - FEB 9, 2008
You can have it all, I have this. Old fashion like my dad use to make. I love it and canít get enough of it!

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
jwencilhotek (15) - - APR 17, 2012
This is the very meaning of relaxation. Never before has a drink of any kind satisfied me so. Would take a can of this over a bottle of Westvleteren.