overall
n/a

RATINGS: 347   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.19/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

axilla (962) - New Providence, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 18, 2008
Best of both worlds!?!?!? Looked like red grapefruit juice with some bigger soad-bubbles. Smelled and tasted like salty tomatos and limes with an annoying PUKE taste that really seems to balance it out. I am forever in debt to Hopdog for sharing this super wonderful gem!!

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - MAR 15, 2008
HAHA!!! Premixed red beer? Give me a break. Even worse its bud light. I would rather mix my own red beers.

MrRain (472) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - APR 13, 2008
Sweet Mother Of God. This is the worst swill Iíve ever laid my lips on. 24oz can poured into a shaker. Iíve never understood the idea of "drain-pour". I mean, actually pour a beer down the drain? It would have to be REALLY bad. Now I understand. This is horrible. It smells like tomato juice and mineral water. It tastes like tomato juice and... I donít know... itís BAD.

ThaBobfather (178) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 25, 2008
I believe that a .5 is the lowest you can rate a beer. This is the worst thing thatís ever passed my lips. Maybe if I cooked with it and used it as pizza or sqagetti sauce it would be ok. Itís as if someone said, lets add a shot of vodka to clam/tomato juice and see if anyone will drink it. After tasting it, I immediately threw it at my neighbors cat. Sometimes I ask random people if that have clamidia. Now I ask, does your Bud Light has Chelada? (cause itís the same thing)

arventresca (567) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - APR 27, 2008
Bottle. Pours red. Smells like loose shit. Looks and taste like a bloody mary puked its guts out. Donít know why this was ever made and for that fact why it ever made the market. I feel like less of a man for trying this shit. First beer that I literally dumped after two sips. Please get this stuff over the market.

tommy8768 (120) - Litlle Compton, Rhode Island, USA - MAY 4, 2008
If I could rate it lower I would. The most vile beverage I have ever tasted. Smells like vomit in a can. Tastes like tomato soup mixed with horse piss-a new low for A-B.

nick76 (4370) - Tampa, Florida, USA - MAY 16, 2008
UPDATED: MAY 27, 2008 Even though there are tons of horrible reviews here I feel the need to add one more. This is by FAR the worst beer I have had. Actually I donít think this is beer. The aroma is putrid with tomatoes, puke, shellfish, alcohol, lime, and trash. The appearance is pink with a fizzy head. The flavor is like the aroma. The palate is chalky and thin. I canít smell or drink this any more even a sip. Rating this was difficult to say the least. Thank you AB for unleashing this gag bomb/ "drink" on us.

17thfloor (2443) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 26, 2008
UPDATED: JUN 2, 2008 the color is kind of interesting..... but yea I spat it out... yucky salty :::low character count::: yada yada .... avoid

WhatsAleInMe (7) - Alabama, USA - JUN 29, 2008 does not count
Pink? PINK beer? My daddy didnít raise me to drink pink beer. What was I thinking? Tasted more like tomato soda. A-B might want to consider apologizing to the clams...

TheAlum (6860) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - JUL 31, 2008
Last beer of the tasting. Tall boy can from 7-11. What a horrible way to end a night. This was destined for failure from the beginning. Pours an ugly tomato juice red with ugly carbonation driven head that dissipates quickly. From the moment the can opened, the room filled with the rank odor. Tomato, salt, and clam. Gross. Taste is similar, overpowering tomato and salty enough to dehydrate you in a few sips. After two sips each, me and my friend sent this beast to the drain.. hopefully never to surface again. One of the few beers to ever make me nauseous. Horrible Idea. Horrible Beer. Horrible Brewer.