overall
n/a

RATINGS: 335   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

daddyslick (36) - Arizona, USA - AUG 10, 2008
Oh dear god. When it pours into a glass it resembles melted cherry slushy. Even as you bring the glass towards your mouth, your brain still expects something like hawaiian punch. When it finally touches your tongue you realize that you’ve been had. It has a sweet beginning but with the consistency of the beer, it ends up tasting something like salty clam juice. To be fair it is marketed as such, so I really need to apologize to myself for having tried it. Drinker be ware, this beverage is best served to unsuspecting drinkers as "good"

mwa423 (10) - , Ohio, USA - AUG 14, 2008
Oh lord god, I have few words for this beverage that aren’t four letters or can’t be said to a police officer.... For this beer alone I would like to petition ratebeer to let me give a negative score to a beer. Lets make an actual attempt to rate this beer: Aroma: I’ve never been a comedian, so I don’t know what it smells like when the audience thinks you suck and throws 7 week old tomatoes at you...but I imagine it’s about the same smell. Appearance: Pink? My suggestion, buy a can on March 31st and serve it to somebody in a clear glass who like grapefruit juice the next day..... Flavor: Most of us have been there...drank far too much in a row and then it all comes up. The best flavor I can remember from my last experience praying to the porcelain gods was better than one sip of this. (Tomato + Bad + crappy beer) Palate: Spit it into the sink too quickly to evaluate. I tried a few more sips just to see if I could get a palate rating, but sadly I kept being unable to keep it in my mouth for more than 26 seconds. Overall Impression: Now that InBev owns AB, they find whoever is responsible for this beer and ensure they are put into the ultimate dead end job to ensure they never have the opportunity to work for ANY other brewery and create something that resembles this terrorist attack on beer. That being said, I have bought a 24 oz can and put it in my pantry next to my first aid kit because I realized my Ipecac Syrup was past date and forcing this down somebody’s throat will probably have similar results.

MtStateBeer (84) - Hurricane, West Virginia, USA - AUG 16, 2008
24 oz. can. Had this beside the budweiser and it poured a little lighter color. Tasted much, much worse. I second the previous rating of hoping that InBev rids this scourge from the earth.

LooseCannon (938) - Norfolk, Virginia, USA - AUG 31, 2008
24oz can. Thanks to Immy for this one, I think. Pours cloudy reddish in color with white head and has floats. Aorma tomato. Taste tomato, salt and lime with dry finish. After taste from HELL!!!!!!! This beer sucks ass!!!!!!

Theis (14305) - Frederiksberg, DENMARK - SEP 24, 2008
Can at EBF - thanks to Patrick for the sip... Føj - What a disgusting drink. Deep hazy red/pink - no head - looks like tomato juice. Tastes of tomato juice and bloody mary.

oh6gdx (22398) - Vasa, FINLAND - SEP 26, 2008
Can@EBF2008 (thanks FatPhil!). Tomatosauce colour, not much head. Horror. OMG. Gives me the chills. Only beer in the world that even a small sip gives me chills. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH

fattibobatti (246) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - OCT 21, 2008
it was so bad i forgot to rate it. i had this about 6 months ago and still cant forget how terrible it tasted. the combo of carbonated tomato and beer made me want to throw up. it looks disgusting, smells disgusting and taste like vomit. i got half way down the glass and poured it down the sink.

dslunsford1 (55) - Hampton, Virginia, USA - OCT 27, 2008
Got some cans of these... 50 cents each. I was amazed they were so cheap, until I tried it. This is the first time I have only had a ’’shot’’ of beer.

Beardface (1517) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - OCT 27, 2008
I was handed a can of this upon arriving at the house of some buddies who were throwing a party. Honestly, the less said about that whole experience, the better.

thenick (766) - North Bellmore, New York, USA - NOV 28, 2008
I would review but I’m trying desperately to forget this ever happened. It’s not working.