overall
n/a

RATINGS: 325   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

joet (2245) - Santa Rosa, California, USA - MAY 3, 2009
This beer smells closer to vomit than any other beer I have ever tried. Even after smelling it, I still had to taste it. The only real question I have now is WHY? Tastes like it smells. Iím not shocked thereís a market for this but this market should be driven underground. Most of the beers on the worst list are there because they have little to no taste or flavor. This one truly deserves a worst spot because it seemingly sought out WRETCHED.

Ughsmash (7203) - Pewaukee, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 17, 2009
24oz can. Poured cloudy pink with an almost instantly-receding cap of white head. The aroma picked up stale tomato juice, vomit, and salty clam juice.. came together with the consistency of the third rinsing of a pizza sauce jar.. just awful. The flavor had more tomato juice and stewed tomato at the core, with the aforementioned vomit resonating outward.. again it was salty, picking up a little basil.. far too long of a nasty finish. Light-bodied, with a syrupy, nasty feel from the tomato juice. Why the hell did I buy this? This joins the regular Bud Chelada and Cave Creek Chili as the only completely undrinkable beers Iíve come across.

shigadeyo (3095) - Harrison, Ohio, USA - AUG 17, 2009

5/02/2009: Consumed individually, neither Bud Light, Budweiser, nor clamator juice is really that bad. I have nother really against any of them on taking singly. However, combine either Bud Light or Budweiser beer with clamato juice and it creates a horrendous beverage that is pure acrimony. This pinkish-colored abomination smells like watered down tomato/vegetable/clamato juice. The worst part is the horrible thin clamato juice flavor that has a light beer note to it combined with an excessive level of carbonation that makes this beverage super fizzy. I almost gagged on the first drink and then each drink got worse and worse. There really isnít a lot of alcohol in the drink, but the hyper carbonation and terrible blend of flavors causes it to go straight to the head. Almost instant headache! I think the Bud Light Chelada is slightly worse than the regular Budweiser Chelada, but there really is no way to tell the difference between the two (except for which can it is poured from), but they are both absolutely nasty. There is no way I could ever drink a full can of either of these as just several drinks of each was way more than i should have ever had to begin with. These are the worst mixed beer beverages I have every had! Stay away... Stay very far away from these...

24 fl. oz. can from Kenny Road Market in Columbus, Ohio shared by my good ole buddy Jason. Thanks, I think... Rating #160 for this beer.

drowland (6287) - Valdosta, Georgia, USA - AUG 18, 2009
Sick! Salty tomato crap! Groooooooooooss! I absolutely hate this stuff. I had this at a sampling, luckily, and I couldnít even gag down the little cup they gave me... poured it out.

SphinxTX (2876) - Mata Gorda, Texas, USA - FEB 16, 2010
UPDATED: OCT 24, 2010 Since I missed the chance to enjoy a can of this from Bman1113vr, I set out to secure my own. Can, Kegs & Barrels in Plano, TX. Dear Lord this is putrid. Aroma of spaghetti sauce with a hint of lime. Flavor is the same, salty as well. Mouth feel is light body and over carbonated. Overall, I need the toilet.

nickd717 (3587) - San Francisco, California, USA - FEB 21, 2010
Tallboy can from Chavez Supermarket. Bought this out of morbid curiosity, and it was everything I thought it would be. Pours a hazy pinkish color with a rapidly disintegrating white head. Makes a sound as it fades, almost like pop rocks. Leaves some really weird residue on the glass. Aroma is awful. Tomato, salt, lime, and clam. Yes, the clam is noticeable. Flavor starts off not terrible, with tomato, lime, salt and crappy adjunct lager. Then the aftertaste hits you like a mack truck in the face. What is it? I really canít tell you. All I know is that itís plasticky and disgusting. Maybe rotting cellophane soaked in clam juice? Light and boring on the palate with salty dryness. This is sickening and very hard to drink. I didnít think this could be worse than the Indian Wells beers I recently had, but it was. This beer fails so badly in so many ways that itís utterly mind-blowing. This is the epitome of a perfect low score. Congrats, Anheuser-Busch, you did it!

deyholla (7157) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - MAR 21, 2010
Can. Terrible! Totally lives up to the hype! Poured a pinkish red with a bubbly white head. Aroma was full of fish, tomato and made me gag. The flavor didnít disappoint either with a terrible combo of bud light, tomato and fish. Absolutely terrible, worst beer ever!

kpresley77 (146) - Jackson, Georgia, USA - MAR 25, 2010
I hate to beat a dead horse but I only tried it because one of my friends bought a 4 pack and had 3 left and gave me one. I drank poured out about 15.8 ounces of a 16 ounce can. Its that good.

AndyHasFins (59) - Tampa, Florida, USA - APR 25, 2010
Completely undrinkable crap. As if Bud Light wasnít bad enough, now they add clam juice & tomato to it? Foul & Nasty. Like drinking beer mixed with chum. Pour one for somebody you hate.

troopie (2291) - Munchen an der Willamette, Oregon, USA - MAY 16, 2010
Tin. This stuff (shanít call it bier) looks like bloody crocodile piss and tastes like a veterinaryís urine sample from a hippopotamus with failing kidneys. Clam juice, tomato juice and a ghastly malt something in s filthy undrinkable mess. I would say leave this out for the rats, but I believe they would have too much sense to drink it, and I donít like cruelty even to such.