overall
n/a

RATINGS: 336   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

dslunsford1 (55) - Hampton, Virginia, USA - OCT 27, 2008
Got some cans of these... 50 cents each. I was amazed they were so cheap, until I tried it. This is the first time I have only had a ’’shot’’ of beer.

Beardface (1517) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - OCT 27, 2008
I was handed a can of this upon arriving at the house of some buddies who were throwing a party. Honestly, the less said about that whole experience, the better.

thenick (766) - North Bellmore, New York, USA - NOV 28, 2008
I would review but I’m trying desperately to forget this ever happened. It’s not working.

xnoxhatex (1305) - Grand Rapids/Chicago, Michigan, USA - APR 21, 2009
UPDATED: APR 22, 2009 They tried to poison me with clam!!!!!!!

6ROW (438) - corpus christi, Texas, USA - MAY 2, 2009
i saw this one and had to pick it up, if you like clams and tomatos in your beer this on is for you!! never again

joet (2408) - Santa Rosa, California, USA - MAY 3, 2009
This beer smells closer to vomit than any other beer I have ever tried. Even after smelling it, I still had to taste it. The only real question I have now is WHY? Tastes like it smells. I’m not shocked there’s a market for this but this market should be driven underground. Most of the beers on the worst list are there because they have little to no taste or flavor. This one truly deserves a worst spot because it seemingly sought out WRETCHED.

Ughsmash (7387) - Pewaukee, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 17, 2009
24oz can. Poured cloudy pink with an almost instantly-receding cap of white head. The aroma picked up stale tomato juice, vomit, and salty clam juice.. came together with the consistency of the third rinsing of a pizza sauce jar.. just awful. The flavor had more tomato juice and stewed tomato at the core, with the aforementioned vomit resonating outward.. again it was salty, picking up a little basil.. far too long of a nasty finish. Light-bodied, with a syrupy, nasty feel from the tomato juice. Why the hell did I buy this? This joins the regular Bud Chelada and Cave Creek Chili as the only completely undrinkable beers I’ve come across.

shigadeyo (3296) - Harrison, Ohio, USA - AUG 17, 2009

5/02/2009: Consumed individually, neither Bud Light, Budweiser, nor clamator juice is really that bad. I have nother really against any of them on taking singly. However, combine either Bud Light or Budweiser beer with clamato juice and it creates a horrendous beverage that is pure acrimony. This pinkish-colored abomination smells like watered down tomato/vegetable/clamato juice. The worst part is the horrible thin clamato juice flavor that has a light beer note to it combined with an excessive level of carbonation that makes this beverage super fizzy. I almost gagged on the first drink and then each drink got worse and worse. There really isn’t a lot of alcohol in the drink, but the hyper carbonation and terrible blend of flavors causes it to go straight to the head. Almost instant headache! I think the Bud Light Chelada is slightly worse than the regular Budweiser Chelada, but there really is no way to tell the difference between the two (except for which can it is poured from), but they are both absolutely nasty. There is no way I could ever drink a full can of either of these as just several drinks of each was way more than i should have ever had to begin with. These are the worst mixed beer beverages I have every had! Stay away... Stay very far away from these...

24 fl. oz. can from Kenny Road Market in Columbus, Ohio shared by my good ole buddy Jason. Thanks, I think... Rating #160 for this beer.

drowland (7055) - Georgia, USA - AUG 18, 2009
Sick! Salty tomato crap! Groooooooooooss! I absolutely hate this stuff. I had this at a sampling, luckily, and I couldn’t even gag down the little cup they gave me... poured it out.

Drake (10695) - Free Union, Virginia, USA - AUG 21, 2009
24 ounce can. I truly fear this one. Pours a sickly looking pale pink color. Not much of a head. Aroma is Manhattan style clam chowder and salt. Taste is salt, clam juice, faint acidic notes from the tomatoes. I have to look really, really hard to notice anything that remotely resembles beer, and I fear even that may be a hopeful figment of my imagination. I feel like putting this into a bowl and heating it up. It’s not beer,