overall
n/a

RATINGS: 323   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

Chad9976 (1246) - Albany, New York, USA - SEP 17, 2010
24oz can bought from Wal-Mart for $1.97. What a rip-off Appearance: dark pinkish red, extremely hazy. Some head but it fizzles away fast like a soda. Aroma: fish and salt with a slight hint of Bud Light. Taste: This may be the worst thing I have ever intentionally put in my mouth. The best way to describe it would be puke in a can. It literally tastes like vomit mixed with ocean water. I could only drink about 6 of the 24oz and had to dump it. It left me feeling queezy. Just THINKING about it makes me nauseous. Ugh. Mouthfeel: ever gone to the ocean and accidentally opened your mouth when a wave crashed on you? Itís kinda of like that, only you did it on purpose. Drinkability: UNDRINKABLE. MAYBE if this came in a bottle and you stuck a lime in the neck like Corona is MIGHT be drinkable, but itís so terrible Iíd bet a lot of cash no one can finish an entire 24oz can of this. This is quite possibly the stupidest idea in the history of consumer goods. Clamato by itself is already a dumb idea (I mean - tomato juice infused with clam broth? WTF?!) To add Bud Light to it plus salt and lime is pure torture. I cannot believe this beer-ish product is still being produced. Who the hell drinks this crap!?

DuffManOhYeah (133) - USA - OCT 8, 2010
I wish I could give this a negative rating. It tastes like... well, most guys know what Iím about to say...

otakuden (1783) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - OCT 23, 2010
Let it be said right here and now: if you like the Bud Light & Clamato Chelada, there is something seriously wrong with you and therapy needs to be instigated immediately. This uniquely disgusting bastardization of what in its original form is actually a decent beer cocktail needs to cease and desist. No questions asked. None are needed. Just make it so.

It pours a pink grapefruit hue that in, letís say, a pure Kriek Lambic would be delightfully inspiring, but in the Bud Light Clamato Chelada it is an omen of impending doom. No head. Maybe a meager white collar, though I donít know why. I swirl my glass which fuzzes a bit on top and then fades into nothing. Unfortunately, in swirling his disturbingly pink depths I release a maelstrom of rotten tomato paste and soggy herbs intent on imminent tastebud destruction. I obviously need a sanity check since I am willfully releasing this beast of despair upon my person. Is there a doctor in the house? Spice, tomato, and lemon drown in cold tomato soup with rosemary, basil, and clove gasping for air and failing. The light is fading fast and I have to pull back to keep myself from blacking out. Amazingly, I regain my grip on consciousness, but in doing so find my tasting glass fast approaching lips quivering in fear andÖthen darkness descends once more. Ugh! Let me say it again. Ugh! A thick pasty mouthfeel reeks of dank tomato paste while the back of my throat burns with pepper and soggy herbs. In no way do I relish in its long finish of herbs and more tomato paste. The only presence of clams in the Clamato is an added saltiness which permeates his pasty presence. Lemon zaps the top of my tongue as if to bring it back to life which my tongue smartly ignores. Soggy, pasty, and unfortunately herbal and peppery, I taste once more before putting an end to this tortuous escapade in beer bastardization.

Iíll savor a beer cocktail any day. The Bud Light Clamato Chelada on the other hand is not a beer nor a cocktail nor anything worth coming within 100 light years of my palate. Even now, the nightmares lurk and the mere thought is enough to set the stomach reeling.

JohnMan (102) - Illinois, USA - DEC 24, 2010
Why canít I rate this beer lower than the scores given? This was so horrible. It was as if I had to drink fishy carbonated tomato water with the consistency of old crusty pervert spit. Absolutely disgusting.

mar (4959) - Dallas, Texas, USA - JUN 7, 2011
Ummmm testing my gag refelx, almost puked. Salt, thatís all I good get past.

alobar (2873) - Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 9, 2011
The creation of this beer was clearly done by sadists who have nothing but contempt for their customers. The closest thing Iíve ever put IN my mouth that tasted like vomit. Anyone who actually finishes a can of this must have an unparalleled self-loathing.

clevelandbruno (58) - Half Moon Bay, California, USA - JUL 11, 2011
SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!

papsdatank (47) - Michigan, USA - JUL 17, 2011
Pours a vomit pink color with little to no head. It smells like dead fish, rotten tomatoes, salt and a hint of beer. I nearly puked when I tasted it and Iíve chugged 5ths of hard liquor without puking, I actually chased this with a shot of 151. I mean what were they thinking when they made this miserable pile of vomit?

l1br4r14n (451) - Rancho Cucamonga, California, USA - AUG 16, 2011
Iíll try anything once. But, oh dear God, why this? Drain pour. Blech. STAY AWAY. You have been warned.

onceblind (4541) - Denver, Colorado, USA - SEP 6, 2011
Grapefruitish orange pink with no head. Smells like sickly tomato juice, a touch of fake lime juice, and some tomato paste. Taste was tomato-y, spicy, and a certain tone of bile. Made me want to puke. Tastes artificial with a dash of ceyanne and tomato paste. Sickly. Bad.