overall
n/a

RATINGS: 328   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

alobar (2951) - Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 9, 2011
The creation of this beer was clearly done by sadists who have nothing but contempt for their customers. The closest thing Iíve ever put IN my mouth that tasted like vomit. Anyone who actually finishes a can of this must have an unparalleled self-loathing.

clevelandbruno (58) - Half Moon Bay, California, USA - JUL 11, 2011
SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!

papsdatank (47) - Michigan, USA - JUL 17, 2011
Pours a vomit pink color with little to no head. It smells like dead fish, rotten tomatoes, salt and a hint of beer. I nearly puked when I tasted it and Iíve chugged 5ths of hard liquor without puking, I actually chased this with a shot of 151. I mean what were they thinking when they made this miserable pile of vomit?

l1br4r14n (451) - Rancho Cucamonga, California, USA - AUG 16, 2011
Iíll try anything once. But, oh dear God, why this? Drain pour. Blech. STAY AWAY. You have been warned.

onceblind (4843) - Denver, Colorado, USA - SEP 6, 2011
Grapefruitish orange pink with no head. Smells like sickly tomato juice, a touch of fake lime juice, and some tomato paste. Taste was tomato-y, spicy, and a certain tone of bile. Made me want to puke. Tastes artificial with a dash of ceyanne and tomato paste. Sickly. Bad.

MacBoost (1399) - Pouring Bus, New York, USA - JAN 26, 2012
24oz can, shotgunned for the scavenger hunt competition. Couldnít finish the whole can in one shotgun attempt. Puked. Worst thing ever.

paco (527) - Regina, Saskatchewan, CANADA - FEB 19, 2012
Can. Another bottle/can of piss consumed at our party last friday night. Drank straight from the can of course. Tastes like old clam and shitty beer. Enough said, rating over. Iíll elaborate I guess since I have nothing to do today. Rotten vegetables is all I smell from this can of greatness. Way too salty after a few sips. I wish my friends didnít drink swill. Iíll leave this one at all 1ís.

beaz1591 (238) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - FEB 23, 2012
Poured from bottle into pint glass. Smells strongly of tomato/vegetables. Smells like a gross V8 drink. Poured an artificial neon pink color. Taste is horrible. Has a fake tomato taste that is overly salty. I feel like I need a glass of water after a few sips. I detect no hints of alcohol in this. Not sure how people drink this.

rader58 (808) - Leawood, Kansas, USA - MAY 25, 2012
16 oz can. Pours a clear pink. Aroma of sea water and citrus. Flavor is sea water, fish, lime. Almost caused vomitting after 3 miniscule sips. Beyond disgusting.† Worst thing I have ever tasted. Drain pour.

Patrickctenchi (4390) - Coxís Knob, columbus, Indiana, USA - MAY 27, 2012
Pours a dark pink with a sci-fi roiling pinkish head...like itís trying to escape. Scent is water and bargain bloody mary mix. Taste is....OH DEAR GOD......What is that?! Seawater ?!? Ketchup ?!?! Fish??!!?!?!?. hope I donít have to throw my glass away.....poured out immediately... Let us never speak of this incident again.