overall
n/a

RATINGS: 318   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

SphinxTX (2876) - Mata Gorda, Texas, USA - FEB 16, 2010
UPDATED: OCT 24, 2010 Since I missed the chance to enjoy a can of this from Bman1113vr, I set out to secure my own. Can, Kegs & Barrels in Plano, TX. Dear Lord this is putrid. Aroma of spaghetti sauce with a hint of lime. Flavor is the same, salty as well. Mouth feel is light body and over carbonated. Overall, I need the toilet.

nickd717 (3480) - San Francisco, California, USA - FEB 21, 2010
Tallboy can from Chavez Supermarket. Bought this out of morbid curiosity, and it was everything I thought it would be. Pours a hazy pinkish color with a rapidly disintegrating white head. Makes a sound as it fades, almost like pop rocks. Leaves some really weird residue on the glass. Aroma is awful. Tomato, salt, lime, and clam. Yes, the clam is noticeable. Flavor starts off not terrible, with tomato, lime, salt and crappy adjunct lager. Then the aftertaste hits you like a mack truck in the face. What is it? I really canít tell you. All I know is that itís plasticky and disgusting. Maybe rotting cellophane soaked in clam juice? Light and boring on the palate with salty dryness. This is sickening and very hard to drink. I didnít think this could be worse than the Indian Wells beers I recently had, but it was. This beer fails so badly in so many ways that itís utterly mind-blowing. This is the epitome of a perfect low score. Congrats, Anheuser-Busch, you did it!

deyholla (6616) - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA - MAR 21, 2010
Can. Terrible! Totally lives up to the hype! Poured a pinkish red with a bubbly white head. Aroma was full of fish, tomato and made me gag. The flavor didnít disappoint either with a terrible combo of bud light, tomato and fish. Absolutely terrible, worst beer ever!

kpresley77 (146) - Jackson, Georgia, USA - MAR 25, 2010
I hate to beat a dead horse but I only tried it because one of my friends bought a 4 pack and had 3 left and gave me one. I drank poured out about 15.8 ounces of a 16 ounce can. Its that good.

AndyHasFins (59) - Tampa, Florida, USA - APR 25, 2010
Completely undrinkable crap. As if Bud Light wasnít bad enough, now they add clam juice & tomato to it? Foul & Nasty. Like drinking beer mixed with chum. Pour one for somebody you hate.

troopie (2292) - Munchen an der Willamette, Oregon, USA - MAY 16, 2010
Tin. This stuff (shanít call it bier) looks like bloody crocodile piss and tastes like a veterinaryís urine sample from a hippopotamus with failing kidneys. Clam juice, tomato juice and a ghastly malt something in s filthy undrinkable mess. I would say leave this out for the rats, but I believe they would have too much sense to drink it, and I donít like cruelty even to such.

IlanMan (1015) - Appleton, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 15, 2010
Most people save their 1000th rating for a great beer. Just for kicks, I decided to go in the opposite direction; I saved my 1000th rating for the worst possible beer there could ever be, ever! OK, here we go. You donít really need to use your imagination to figure out what this "beer" is going to taste like, because the can says it all. The pour was more thin than I expected, not at all like a bloody mary. Instead, to my horror, it was mostly Bud Light, with just enough Clamato juice to give it a deep puke color. I made the mistake of smelling the aroma before tasting, which just about scared me away from even taking a sip, but I braved the battle ahead. Blam! Kaplow! Boom! My taste buds literally began fighting me for allowing such a substance into my mouth! Not only did the flavor taste exactly as the can described, but the clam character was quite dominant, and could be felt slowly sliding down your throat in a slimy fashion. Not only did I want to throw up directly after my first, and last, sip, but the taste lingered in my mouth until I made it to the sink with a water cup in hand. This "beer" should be deemed a weapon of mass destruction and I would not wish this on my worst enemy. This truly was the worst beer I have ever tasted or could ever imagine, for it was comparative to licking the anus of a constipated elderly person who forgot to wipe the last time they were able to go to the bathroom. I want to strangle the person that came up with this "beer."

planky84 (2105) - , Greater London, ENGLAND - AUG 4, 2010
Can at Chris Oís íRaise the Roofí tasting. Cloudy, orange-red pour. Tomato and fish nose. Pilchards and tomato flavours. Fucking awful! Apparently the Latin Americans love this stuff, they also love other classics like Sol and Corona...nuff said.

Chad9976 (1165) - Albany, New York, USA - SEP 17, 2010
24oz can bought from Wal-Mart for $1.97. What a rip-off Appearance: dark pinkish red, extremely hazy. Some head but it fizzles away fast like a soda. Aroma: fish and salt with a slight hint of Bud Light. Taste: This may be the worst thing I have ever intentionally put in my mouth. The best way to describe it would be puke in a can. It literally tastes like vomit mixed with ocean water. I could only drink about 6 of the 24oz and had to dump it. It left me feeling queezy. Just THINKING about it makes me nauseous. Ugh. Mouthfeel: ever gone to the ocean and accidentally opened your mouth when a wave crashed on you? Itís kinda of like that, only you did it on purpose. Drinkability: UNDRINKABLE. MAYBE if this came in a bottle and you stuck a lime in the neck like Corona is MIGHT be drinkable, but itís so terrible Iíd bet a lot of cash no one can finish an entire 24oz can of this. This is quite possibly the stupidest idea in the history of consumer goods. Clamato by itself is already a dumb idea (I mean - tomato juice infused with clam broth? WTF?!) To add Bud Light to it plus salt and lime is pure torture. I cannot believe this beer-ish product is still being produced. Who the hell drinks this crap!?

DuffManOhYeah (133) - USA - OCT 8, 2010
I wish I could give this a negative rating. It tastes like... well, most guys know what Iím about to say...