overall
n/a

RATINGS: 313   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.16   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
HuskerTan (483) - Holdrege, Nebraska, USA - DEC 27, 2013
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2013 Can. A- Tomato, alcohol, spiced. A- Red color, solid red liquid, no head. T- Tastes like watery beer mixed with tomato juice, salty. P- Light body, slick texture, flat carbonation, tomato finish. O- Tastes like a Michelada. If that’s what you’re after this is good. If it’s no then chances are you won’t like it one bit.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
BuckNaked (1230) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - OCT 26, 2007
Pours to a cloudy, pinkish-red colored body with a small pink, bubbly and quickly falling head. The aroma shows some tomato, clam juice, salty seawater, and some very mild scents of sweet pale malt & corn syrup. Taste shows some salty tomato juice, clam juice, and hints of lightly sweet pale malt, corn syrup, light hints of black pepper, and seems to have a bit of hot peppers somewhere in the background. Medium bodied, medium carbonated, this one tastes essentially the same as the regular Bud version...

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
anderson01 (201) - Idaho, USA - FEB 26, 2011
Hazey grapefruit in color. Started with a slight head and decipated rather quickly. Obvious aroma of lime, salt, and clamato. All i can taste is pepper, salt, and lime. Medium in carbonation. It starts out very salty and finishes with a spicey pepper. This would be great for a hangover but no other reason.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
thepeter (278) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - JUL 26, 2012
Hey this stuff is what it is. I actually like Tomato juice and to me the clam just added saltiness to it all. Pours an awful pink color that reminded me of vomit but with carbonation and without chunks. Smelled like salty tomato juice to me, no beer aroma at all in my opinion. Tasted much of the same but with a bit more to it. Got lot’s of tomato juice, celery salt, and some spicy flavors from tabasco. A bit of cheap beer to go with it all and water it down. Felt like it had a much nicer body than a Bud light so that was not bad with me, still a bit overcarbonated though. Even though I kind of liked this, I only had about 1/3 of a can. Could drink more but would not bother. Mostly a novelty for me. I am glad that i tried it and would still have another one before grabbing most other BMC products.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
turbo (1271) - Arizona, USA - SEP 10, 2007
Dark pink with no head but I wasnt expecting one anyway. Light aroma of spice and tomato juice. flavor is rich, spicy, tomato and hot sauce. Should be in a smaller can. Much better to drink first thing in the morning.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Blairgus (2586) - California, USA - SEP 1, 2011
1 Sept 2011, can. darker than the budweiser chelada. dark rose, hazy with sediment and nut many bubbles. again, more bloody mary than anything. can’t really distinguish the aroma between the two cheladas. thin body and a bit fizzy. this isn’t as bloody mary consistency as the bud heavy version. still a slightly weak beer and fairly weak bloody mary flavor. couldn’t drink much of either but i probably prefer the bud heavy version.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
PorterPounder (5448) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - SEP 21, 2007
Tallahassee, Fl. - Circle K convenience store - 24 oz can. Pinkish, Red - Orange fizzy pour with no head. Aroma is that of a Bloody Mary with hints of clam juice. Salty flavor, spicy V-8 tomato juice, some clam juice as it first hits the tongue. If I had a stick of celery, I could swear this was a Bloody Mary. Thickish mouthfeel. Would be a good morning after pick me-up. Kind of a guilty pleasure - shouldn’t like it but I do!.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Bradrcr (806) - Renton, Washington, USA - JAN 6, 2008
1/3/08 From 24oz can. Thought this had far more in common with a bloody mary than I expected. I haven’t had a true climato mixed chelada, but this seemed to have a much more V8/vegetable juice character than tomato. Mouthfeel is not as thick as expected, but definitely thicker than a standard light lager, then occompanied by a spritzy, poplike carbonation. Not something I’d choose to drink on my own.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
BeerCast_Rich (1847) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - JUL 27, 2012
[24fl oz bottle, courtesy of cgarvieuk] Opaque pinkish red. Smells like cheap pasta sauce. Sweet tomato. Thin. Tastes the same as the Bud Clamato. Slightly spicy. Bemused by all the ’this tastes like vomit in my mouth’ comments – it doesn’t really. Just tastes of budget tomato sauce. It doesn’t taste like a beer of course, but as a ’drink’ I’ve had far, far worse – although I draw the line at vomit [06072012]

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Maltser85 (250) - Fargo, North Dakota, USA - JUL 1, 2014
I know its only certain parts of the country do bloody beers, but every now and again I crave one. I got this free from work to fill that craving. Tastes just like it should. Light beer mixed with clamato and a lil pepper with lime and salt. Just throw in a pickle and some olives and its a saturday morning with burgers!