RATINGS: 339   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
DuffMan (8318) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - SEP 2, 2014
Tiny can, found in my neighbours fridge. Is Clamato a distinctly Canadian thing? I know the Caesar is-- Americans have the Bloody Mary, which is not as savoury IMO. Anyway, I really expected to hate this, wanted to hate it! But I actually didnít mind it at all. To be fair, it was like drinking a cold can of Clamato with just an underlying hint of lager beer, but it was tasty. I had another. Iím ashamed and feel dirty. Iím going to sit in the shower and cry now.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Rmorris007 (50) - - OCT 1, 2014
Good for going on the golf course and hitting some balls. I had mine over ice, and mixed vodka in it. Not too bad

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
PorterPounder (6536) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - SEP 21, 2007
Tallahassee, Fl. - Circle K convenience store - 24 oz can. Pinkish, Red - Orange fizzy pour with no head. Aroma is that of a Bloody Mary with hints of clam juice. Salty flavor, spicy V-8 tomato juice, some clam juice as it first hits the tongue. If I had a stick of celery, I could swear this was a Bloody Mary. Thickish mouthfeel. Would be a good morning after pick me-up. Kind of a guilty pleasure - shouldnít like it but I do!.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Bradrcr (806) - Renton, Washington, USA - JAN 6, 2008
1/3/08 From 24oz can. Thought this had far more in common with a bloody mary than I expected. I havenít had a true climato mixed chelada, but this seemed to have a much more V8/vegetable juice character than tomato. Mouthfeel is not as thick as expected, but definitely thicker than a standard light lager, then occompanied by a spritzy, poplike carbonation. Not something Iíd choose to drink on my own.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
BeerCast_Rich (1905) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - JUL 27, 2012
[24fl oz bottle, courtesy of cgarvieuk] Opaque pinkish red. Smells like cheap pasta sauce. Sweet tomato. Thin. Tastes the same as the Bud Clamato. Slightly spicy. Bemused by all the íthis tastes like vomit in my mouthí comments Ė it doesnít really. Just tastes of budget tomato sauce. It doesnít taste like a beer of course, but as a ídrinkí Iíve had far, far worse Ė although I draw the line at vomit [06072012]

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Maltser85 (358) - Fargo, North Dakota, USA - JUL 1, 2014
I know its only certain parts of the country do bloody beers, but every now and again I crave one. I got this free from work to fill that craving. Tastes just like it should. Light beer mixed with clamato and a lil pepper with lime and salt. Just throw in a pickle and some olives and its a saturday morning with burgers!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
cards04 (2472) - Steinbach, Manitoba, CANADA - JUN 27, 2015
Ok...this isnít that bad. A nice tomato flavour...albeit it fake more than likely. A bit of a spicy kick at the end. A typical bud light flavour. I donít have to have it again...but itís better than bud light in that it has more flavour.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
SuperDave (1932) - Beautiful Sunny Mesa, Arizona, USA - SEP 8, 2007
If you love clamato, drink this! Thatís all it tastes like. No beer flavor here whatsoever. Fortunately, I do like clamato, but this is just a bit too much. Just a splash in your beer is much better.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
maniac (3800) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - OCT 7, 2007
Cloudy red body roughly the color of grapefruit juice. No head. Highly carbonated fizz. Aroma of tomato juice. Sweet tomato juice flavor, with no real hints of the underlying bud light.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Lumpy (1802) - Carrollton, Texas, USA - OCT 9, 2007
24 oz. can. Much much lighter than the Bud Chelada. Cloudy dark honey body with no head. Nose-smells just like bloody mary mix. Taste-simple: tastes like beer and bloody mary mix mixed together. Tastes just like the Bud Chelada but without as much lime and salt. Light bile, effervescent, very bright tasting with some good meaty flavors, worstecher sauce, dry fruit. Better than the Bud Chelada.