overall
n/a

RATINGS: 323   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
TheCaptain (613) - Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 27, 2008
Large can and kept towards the end of the tasting. Well, I kind of liked this. Iím a big fan of Bloody Maryís and like tomatoes in general. However, I totally understand the funky combo and weird flavoring turning people off, and I pretty much hate light beer. So if you like a little mix go for it. Not sure how many straight ones you will want to stomach! This should not be in any sort of beer category, come on spice herb-vegetable is a fucking soup mix!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
superdude1979 (62) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - AUG 22, 2009
Iím from Canada and we were the ones that started putting clamato in our beers. It has turned some pretty gross beers into decent. This was a good effort, though the watered down "drinkability" of Bud shines through on this beer as well. They must have some real good scientists over at AB, as they can make that watered down aftertaste shine through any beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
ilovedarkbeer (2340) - Dallas, Texas, USA - AUG 8, 2010
Drank this during the world cup finals when I was hungover. Salty, peppery, some minerality, tomato juice, and pilsner. Lime and butter are present as well. Made me feel better and honestly, it wasnít that bad... However, it looks like an aborted fetus.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
arminjewell (6434) - Hastings, Minnesota, USA - OCT 17, 2011
Finally got to try this...from a guy who likes it, so I didnít have to buy it. It really resembles a watered down tomato juice drink with a bit of spices here or there, and the bud light I think really just adds some carbonation and the alcohol. It wasnít terrible, but if Iím going to have a bloody mary this wonít be my choice.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
NobleSquirrel (3437) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 24, 2012
Ratebeer Treasure Hunt 2012! Shotgunned from a can! From what I can tell you that this is a strange orange. I guess it has a total value of the head, falls away quickly. The nose is a small chemical as a whole, because it seems like a strange bloody Mary. Not spicy, but a lot of tomato and lime hints. Tasting, sharp acidity and salty quality. Surprisingly, gently flavored than I expected, actually. The body is thick, viscous, although not unpleasant. The most important here is that now my teeth hurt, so blow. Or something. We are not bad, it seems.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Scopey (7444) - Croydon, Greater London, ENGLAND - MAR 5, 2012
Can at Chrisoís Fullers-Gales Tasting, thanks to Leighton. It pours cloudy deep orange, with pretty much no head. The nose is tomato, spice, salt and green vegetables. The taste is (unsurprisingly) sweet tomato, salt, cracked black pepper and chilli pepper. The best thing is that you canít taste the bud light. Itís a lot like bloody mary mix, so we just added some vodka and Worcestershire sauce to liven it up. Not as bad as anticipated (but then again I do like bloody marys).

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Trev (1962) - Lakeville, Minnesota, USA - MAR 20, 2013
On this, the occassion of my 37th birthday...I have decided to rate the infamous Bud LIght chelada. So that is gross looking. Pours a pinkish colour with a quick bubbly head. aroma is light fruity tomato and light beer maltiness. Flavour is salty, tomato, not quiet as bad as expected. Probably being a bit generous still.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
rosenbergh (7416) - Tampere, FINLAND - SEP 21, 2013
24 oz can. (K-Mart) Metairie, LA. Hazy red colour with no head. The aroma is tomato juice. And the flavour is tomato juice... with some mild lagery notes. It's like tomato juice with bubbles. Not totally disgusting. Bloody Mary Light. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 6/20
kp (10884) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - MAY 25, 2008
Date: 05/22/2008
Mode: Can
Source: Tasting

Appearance: opaque orange, fine pink head,
Aroma: sweet and spicy tomato aroma,
Body: creamy body,
Flavor: lots of tomato and clam flavor, touch of spices, only a hint of bitterness,

Aroma: 3/10; Appearance: 5/10; Flavor: 3/10; Palate: 7/10; Overall: 6/20
Rating: 1.9/5.0
Drinkability: 7/10
Score: 4

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
afireinside96 (923) - Mountville, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 26, 2008
giant can shared at a tasting. pours a fizzy pink color with some pink head. smells like a V8 and tastes like a watery bloody mary. I am impressed that it didnít make me vomit and actually wasnít half bad. I donít see myself ever actually purchasing any though.