RATINGS: 337   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.18   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a refreshing Bud Light and the unique flavor of Clamato. Drink a Red One, ready to go or use your favorite ingredients to make it yours - wherever, whenever!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
Kinz (3530) - Glen Allen, Virginia, USA - OCT 6, 2007
"Thanks" to maniac for providing this delightful 22 oz. can for sampling. Hazy pink grapefruit juice color, perhaps a bit darker, fizzy head lasted about 3 seconds. Tomato and faint clam aroma, a bit of pepper. Tastes like fizzy Clamato. Very harsh bite of carbonation at the end. Not as bad as I was fearing, drinkable actually.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
fordest (2133) - Santee/San Diego, California, USA - DEC 12, 2007
Wow, Clamato and Beer. Whoída thunk it. And why did they? I couldnít drink the Bud one, but I forced myself to drink this one. It was, however, an acceptable way to ingest some Bud Light at 8:00 in the morning.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Tmoney99 (12208) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 2, 2008
Can from Party Source, Ky. Poured a red color with a minimal white head that diminished quickly and did not leave any lacing. Moderate spicy tomato aroma. Medium body with soft carbonation. Moderate spicy tomato flavor with medium spicy finish of short duration. I have drank a lot of red beers for breakfast when fly fishing and would drink this in a pinch.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
greedycheater (80) - Oklahoma, USA - MAY 3, 2008
Looks like grapefruit juice. Smells like spicy tomato juice. Tastes like it too, with some carbonation. A little spicy, refreshing. Decent summer chugger. Long aftertaste of spicy tomato juice.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
TheCaptain (613) - Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 27, 2008
Large can and kept towards the end of the tasting. Well, I kind of liked this. Iím a big fan of Bloody Maryís and like tomatoes in general. However, I totally understand the funky combo and weird flavoring turning people off, and I pretty much hate light beer. So if you like a little mix go for it. Not sure how many straight ones you will want to stomach! This should not be in any sort of beer category, come on spice herb-vegetable is a fucking soup mix!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
superdude1979 (62) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - AUG 22, 2009
Iím from Canada and we were the ones that started putting clamato in our beers. It has turned some pretty gross beers into decent. This was a good effort, though the watered down "drinkability" of Bud shines through on this beer as well. They must have some real good scientists over at AB, as they can make that watered down aftertaste shine through any beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
ilovedarkbeer (2503) - Arlington, Virginia, USA - AUG 8, 2010
Drank this during the world cup finals when I was hungover. Salty, peppery, some minerality, tomato juice, and pilsner. Lime and butter are present as well. Made me feel better and honestly, it wasnít that bad... However, it looks like an aborted fetus.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
arminjewell (8737) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - OCT 17, 2011
Finally got to try this...from a guy who likes it, so I didnít have to buy it. It really resembles a watered down tomato juice drink with a bit of spices here or there, and the bud light I think really just adds some carbonation and the alcohol. It wasnít terrible, but if Iím going to have a bloody mary this wonít be my choice.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
NobleSquirrel (3438) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 24, 2012
Ratebeer Treasure Hunt 2012! Shotgunned from a can! From what I can tell you that this is a strange orange. I guess it has a total value of the head, falls away quickly. The nose is a small chemical as a whole, because it seems like a strange bloody Mary. Not spicy, but a lot of tomato and lime hints. Tasting, sharp acidity and salty quality. Surprisingly, gently flavored than I expected, actually. The body is thick, viscous, although not unpleasant. The most important here is that now my teeth hurt, so blow. Or something. We are not bad, it seems.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Scopey (9745) - Croydon, Greater London, ENGLAND - MAR 5, 2012
Can at Chrisoís Fullers-Gales Tasting, thanks to Leighton. It pours cloudy deep orange, with pretty much no head. The nose is tomato, spice, salt and green vegetables. The taste is (unsurprisingly) sweet tomato, salt, cracked black pepper and chilli pepper. The best thing is that you canít taste the bud light. Itís a lot like bloody mary mix, so we just added some vodka and Worcestershire sauce to liven it up. Not as bad as anticipated (but then again I do like bloody marys).