overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 217   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.95   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Margaritas, the classic summer cocktail, are getting a fresh twist this summer with today’s national launch of Bud Light Lime Lime-a-Rita, the latest addition to the growing Bud Light portfolio. Blending the flavor of an authentic margarita with a refreshing splash of Bud Light Lime, Lime-a-Rita is an 8%* ABV margarita-flavored alcohol beverage that meets a growing demand among adult drinkers seeking sweeter alternatives.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Gription79 (2263) - Bountiful, Utah, USA - JUL 11, 2013
Poured from a pint sized can. This is a cheap Margarita, very sugary, lime acidity, tequila flavor. This is terrible, Footbalmed.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
brystmar (1258) - Dallas, Texas, USA - JUL 10, 2013
Pours like lemonade; zero head. Intense faux-lime aroma, can smell the sugar. Tastes just like those shitty pre-mixed margaritas you buy at a liquor store, but with a full cup of sugar added. Tons of fake lime again. Honestly isn't awful tasting; the gimmick works IMO.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
mnmike (1032) - Minnesota, USA - JUL 7, 2013
Straight from the can on a golf course. This is slightly better than the strawberry version

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
gigmaster (1) - Chatsworth, Georgia, USA - JUL 6, 2013 does not count
The bouquet is nice and limey. It smells like a decent margarita. Out of the can, the first taste is lime and Triple Sec everywhere, with a nice salty edge to it. But the finish was skunky, and reminded me of wet gym socks. On another reviewers suggestion, I tried it over the rocks, and it was much better. The head was the typical small-bubbled, egg-white commercial heads that lasted about 30 seconds, but margaritas aren’t supposed to have a head anyway. The skunkiness went away and left a nice clean lime finish. It tastes like a mild margarita, very refreshing. I also tried cooking a Tequila Lime Perdue chicken with it in my pressure cooker, and it was outstanding! This stuff is more valuable as a cooking ingredient than as a drink. Over-all, not a bad drink, and a welcome addition to my kitchen magic (I am a chef)...much better than a lot of wines. For drinking, it’s OK, but at over $7.00 for 4 cans, you can buy the stuff and make real margaritas cheaper.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
charule (1104) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUL 5, 2013
Can. Aromas of lemon lime. Poured clear very light yellow. Almost smooth limey taste. Reminds me of an Euro lemon-lime drink.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Danyel (763) - Colorado, USA - JUL 4, 2013
Can. Pours light hazy yellow with no head. Smells like lime. Tastes very Limey, kinda weird chemically...not bad. Not good.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
honest_silu (56) - Jeddah, SAUDI ARABIA - JUL 4, 2013
I am write this review from bathroom station area as, telling from my heart, I am not ok. I try this fruit drink for spl taste of mexican festival party and enjoy the sweet flavour and fizz over ice. I have several of this drink and dance like wild man at party with many beauty lady and man. Suddenly i become sick as stomach growl like wild lion or even tiger beast to warn enemy of attack. I must find toilet and quick or I may explode. I run away from my dance partner, a beauty lady looking of fine Bollywood actress and find bathroom area. My gut feel as if it is under attack and i remain in bathroom as i have vomitous cry for nearly an hour. I shall not try this green can of misfortune againe.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
nike (967) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 1, 2013
I did prefer the lime over the strawberry. There seems to be a little more beer taste in this one. Similar to the Bartles and James wine coolers. Something different for the summer months. I wouldn’t buy a caseof this stuff. Sweet flavors, strong sweet lime finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Block (1412) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - JUN 29, 2013
Off-white to green pour. No head. Flavor of limes. Lots of carbonation. Sweet. Masks the alcohol pretty well.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
UDBeernut (1720) - Moving to Jax, Florida, USA - JUN 24, 2013
This is no jokes, tall boy can poured over ice as suggested by inbev. Pours a light watered down mountain dew color, small fizzy head with no retention. Nose is lime. Taste is 100% margarita including the rubber shoe tequila. If I were a 16 yr old girl, I’d pound this shit all night. In terms of beer it sucks, but.....if I were to host a get drunk quick fest, this would be well stocked in me coolers.