overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 213   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.95   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Margaritas, the classic summer cocktail, are getting a fresh twist this summer with today’s national launch of Bud Light Lime Lime-a-Rita, the latest addition to the growing Bud Light portfolio. Blending the flavor of an authentic margarita with a refreshing splash of Bud Light Lime, Lime-a-Rita is an 8%* ABV margarita-flavored alcohol beverage that meets a growing demand among adult drinkers seeking sweeter alternatives.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
charule (1048) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUL 5, 2013
Can. Aromas of lemon lime. Poured clear very light yellow. Almost smooth limey taste. Reminds me of an Euro lemon-lime drink.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Danyel (647) - Colorado, USA - JUL 4, 2013
Can. Pours light hazy yellow with no head. Smells like lime. Tastes very Limey, kinda weird chemically...not bad. Not good.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
honest_silu (56) - Jeddah, SAUDI ARABIA - JUL 4, 2013
I am write this review from bathroom station area as, telling from my heart, I am not ok. I try this fruit drink for spl taste of mexican festival party and enjoy the sweet flavour and fizz over ice. I have several of this drink and dance like wild man at party with many beauty lady and man. Suddenly i become sick as stomach growl like wild lion or even tiger beast to warn enemy of attack. I must find toilet and quick or I may explode. I run away from my dance partner, a beauty lady looking of fine Bollywood actress and find bathroom area. My gut feel as if it is under attack and i remain in bathroom as i have vomitous cry for nearly an hour. I shall not try this green can of misfortune againe.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
nike (955) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 1, 2013
I did prefer the lime over the strawberry. There seems to be a little more beer taste in this one. Similar to the Bartles and James wine coolers. Something different for the summer months. I wouldn’t buy a caseof this stuff. Sweet flavors, strong sweet lime finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Block (1342) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - JUN 29, 2013
Off-white to green pour. No head. Flavor of limes. Lots of carbonation. Sweet. Masks the alcohol pretty well.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
UDBeernut (1652) - Moving to Jax, Florida, USA - JUN 24, 2013
This is no jokes, tall boy can poured over ice as suggested by inbev. Pours a light watered down mountain dew color, small fizzy head with no retention. Nose is lime. Taste is 100% margarita including the rubber shoe tequila. If I were a 16 yr old girl, I’d pound this shit all night. In terms of beer it sucks, but.....if I were to host a get drunk quick fest, this would be well stocked in me coolers.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Jesterdeal (1842) - Marlton, New Jersey, USA - JUN 16, 2013
Can’t believe this is in here. Aroma of straight up margarita. I mean it actually smells good. Pours murky like lime juice with an ugly head. Taste is tart and limey with a skunky beer underbelly. Overall, not really a margarita or a beer but not unpleasant. A guilty pleasure or your best option at a party bar.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Syzzer (590) - Oregon, USA - JUN 14, 2013
This is a great summer drink. I am sorry to actually admit this. But this drink is more margarita than beer= it is on this site, so I am scoring accordingly. It has a bright yellow color, no head, moderate carbonation. A point higher than Stiegl Grapefruit due to alcohol content (8% vs Stiegl’s 3.2%). If you like Lime-a-Rita you should try Stiegl Grapefruit.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
douglas88 (5898) - Portland, Oregon, USA - JUN 10, 2013
Can from the Utah State Store. A 100 degree day deserves a nice margarita....or beer....or both. Pours a cloudy green/yellow color with a small white head. A nice nose that exactly hits the margarita note. The flavor is sweet, sugary, lime, some heat, more lemons and lime. Very much a margarita flavor. The best thing that this ’beer’ does is that it covers up the atrocious Bud Light flavor with sugar and lime juice. In the end, that’s good. More than one, I’m puking.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Westmeister (1723) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - JUN 5, 2013
Tiny can. Pours what looks like a margarita with a thin white head. Smell is very watered down magarita; lime, salt, sweet. Taste follows, with a hint of metal. Zingy with lively carbonation. Quite acidic with a fake plastic hint to is as well. Not sure how this even qualifies as a beer.