Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 243   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.95   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Margaritas, the classic summer cocktail, are getting a fresh twist this summer with todayís national launch of Bud Light Lime Lime-a-Rita, the latest addition to the growing Bud Light portfolio. Blending the flavor of an authentic margarita with a refreshing splash of Bud Light Lime, Lime-a-Rita is an 8%* ABV margarita-flavored alcohol beverage that meets a growing demand among adult drinkers seeking sweeter alternatives.

dlihcsnatas' rating

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
dlihcsnatas (473) - Texas, USA - JUL 15, 2014
I have had other lime beers and so called margarita flavored beers but they taste like beer with a shot of lime juice. OK so this doesnít taste like beer but for me that is a good thing. I love a good margarita in the summer and after so many flops in this genre of beers I had my doubts this would be any good. WOW! was I surprised by this one. It is the same lime juice color as I have come to expect from a real margarita. Has the right aroma too. The taste, well if I didnít know better I would think that I am drinking a real margarita from a salt rimmed glass. This is about as close to having a margarita as you can get without the Tequila. Best part is that I donít have to squeeze a bunch of limes or salt up a glass for this. I can just pop it open and enjoy. Had been looking at this one for a long time and just couldnít seem to bring myself to try it. Grabbed one from a gas station while on a road trip just because they had them on display and now I am mad at myself for not trying this sooner. This is now on my top pick for too hot for anything other than the pool and a margarita day.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Panzuriel (1513) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - SEP 23, 2015
8 oz can. Bud Light Lime-a-Rita is a somewhat hazy light green liquid with fizzy carbonation. Nose is fake lime and mock margarita spice. Taste is lime and a bit of tang with a good amount of sweetness. Body thin. overall a decent margarita substitute in a can.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
ozzy70 (213) - - SEP 22, 2015
8 oz. can. Pours hazy/cloudy. No head. Aroma of lime, tequila and lemon. Tasted like a badly made margarita.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Bigdelicious (1) - New York, USA - AUG 30, 2015 does not count
If you like beer and you want a beer donít buy this but if you like margaritas and itís a treat. Make an Arnold Palmer with half unsweetened ice tea and half linearity at a barbaque for a refreshing alternative to beers,

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Augdraught1981 (204) - Harlem, Georgia, USA - JUL 26, 2015
Refreshing Margarita minus the tequila & triple sec. Sweet & tart with a strong but smooth lime flavor. Overall ok but not my thing. As a beverage I would rate this higher but as a beer, it barely qualifies thus a middle of the road 10 for me overall

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
Beersiveknown (4224) - NORTHERN IRELAND - JUL 24, 2015
botttle at craigís july tasting
botttle at craigís july tasting
wan gold, thin, fruity, not overly artificial tasting, rowntrees fruit pastilles

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
MadIndian (2634) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 23, 2015
Can from Nick Knacks. Needed the rating. Notes of acid, lemon, lime and sugar. Body was thin. Very sweet. Ehhh.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
DrunkSanta410 (677) - Houston, Texas, USA - JUL 18, 2015
Limey, acidic. Margarita ish, but very sweet and gives me a bit of heartburn. Maybe Iím just a bitch,.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
GlasgowTAD (738) - Glasgow/Aberdeen, SCOTLAND - JUL 12, 2015
Pours a cloudy white. Aroma is spritzy lemon. Taste is lemon, lime, citrus and 7up.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
BenH (3207) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - JUL 12, 2015
Bottle. Cloudy jizz colour with no head. Stong lime aroma, lemonade. Taste is super bad, stong bitter lemon and lime, intense. Sweet and an assault on the mouth

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
McNeillR (1834) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - JUL 12, 2015
Murky grey, no head. Stench of Margarita mix a soon as the can was opened. A bit of a rich sweetness throughout, thereís a decent tang and the carbonation returns a fairly smashable vibe here but itís something that youíd just about get away with on holiday in a hot country without any non-pale lagers. Wee bit ginny on the finish.

Bottle, Beers I Hadnít Known Were Gushers Daisy Tasting