Bud Light Lime Cran-Brrr-Rita

overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 36   MEAN: 2.37/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.42   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
This winter, Bud Light Lime will introduce the latest addition to the popular Ritas family, Bud Light Lime Cran-Brrr-Rita, a limited-edition winter offering that combines the taste of a cranberry margarita with a splash of Bud Light Lime.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Chudwick (2175) - Cincyucky, Kentucky, USA - NOV 25, 2014
Per my math, this should fuck me up pretty good. Sweeter than cough syrup. Almost filled my Cincinnati Reds 2013 stein. There is no way I’m finishing this; I’d have to fast for a day cuz I, sure as there is no hell, am not going to excercise. Would not have loved the sure hangover headache from all of the sugar: drain pour. Bye bye $2.49 plus 6% sales tax. What a waste. I am ashamed. Between the sure hangover and the shame, I choose shame.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
rosenbergh (7239) - Tampere, FINLAND - OCT 24, 2014
25 oz can. (Walmart) Charlotte, NC.
Cloudy bright red colour with no head. Cranberry, soda sweetness, lime and mild alcohol notes in the aroma. No beer whatsoever. The flavour is cranberry juice, sweetness, mild lime notes and quite strong alcohol. Blargh...

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Bulk_Carrier (2227) - Juneau, Alaska, USA - SEP 3, 2014
Another free can from Matt, This was poured into a pint glass. The appearance had a pink/slightly light red color with fizzy bubbliness. There wasn’t any head or lacing. The smell had the cranberry but it came through in a weird somewhat off putting sour way. There was a degree of sweetness but even that had a weirdness to it as well. The taste was basically the same. On the palate, this one sat about a light on the body. Sessionable - not really - that off putting soured cranberry takes too much hold on this. Overall, once again, not really my cup of tea, thanks for the laughs Matt - you funny guy you.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
tectactoe (2201) - Michigan, USA - AUG 19, 2014
UPDATED: NOV 6, 2014 Can: Lol. Saw this gem recently in a Chicago gas station, though I know this bitch has been retired for quite some time... (I think, anyway). Wonder how old this fucker is. Fuchsia, indigo-ish body, cloudy & capped with a lavender tinted head that fizzles out loudly like a Sprite. Aroma of pungently sweet cranberry juice, residual sugar, faint lime, & a margarita-like booziness. Super sweet flavor. Over the top. Take Ocean Spray cranberry juice, dump in another half brick of simple sugar, & drop in a few splashes of margarita mix or sweet & sour... Boom. This stuff is pretty gross. It’s by far the sweetest of the "Ritas", at least that I recall. I took a few more sips before I had to brush my teeth. I shoved the toothbrush up my ass afterwards as a reminder of what an idiot I am for wasting my time & money on this company once again.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
phaleslu (6701) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JUL 6, 2014
25 oz. can from the state liquor store in my office building. Pours a deep, somewhat cloudy ruby color with no head. Cranberry juice, some backing lime, and artificial sweetener. This one has more artificiality than Mango, Lime, or Razz. Light-bodied, with a sweet, somewhat tart mouthfeel and moderate carbonation. My 4th favorite of the 5 Ritas.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
munozjes (20) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - APR 25, 2014
I was scared to try this at first since I hate strawberrita, but it was actually pretty good

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
risher21 (20) - - APR 23, 2014
This is a great drink to enjoy by the pool in the summertime. It is a little too sweet for my liking so one is all I can take!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
salaba13 (20) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - APR 23, 2014
Citrus alcohol aroma with a rich red clear coloring. Very sweet fruit tasting. Fizzy lively with a strong finish. Good over ice or as an icy.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
brokensail (11332) - Orange County, California, USA - APR 22, 2014
Big Fucken Can @ home. Post-PE Drunk Fest Rake. Slightly pink but mostly red pour with a short lived pink head. Aroma is cranberry juice cocktail, gummy bears, and fruit cocktail. Flavor is sweet sugary sweet. Lots of cranberry juice cocktail and canned fruit in corn syrup. Gelatin, gummy bear, and a hint of lime zest. Yum a dum dum.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
volantek (20) - - APR 21, 2014
I wish that they offered this beer year round. I normally do not like cranberry flavor, but in this beer it is very good!