Bud Light Lime Cran-Brrr-Rita

overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 33   MEAN: 2.42/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.47   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
This winter, Bud Light Lime will introduce the latest addition to the popular Ritas family, Bud Light Lime Cran-Brrr-Rita, a limited-edition winter offering that combines the taste of a cranberry margarita with a splash of Bud Light Lime.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
tectactoe (1716) - Michigan, USA - AUG 19, 2014
Can: Lol. Saw this gem recently in a Chicago gas station, though I know this bitch has been retired for quite some time... (I think, anyway). Wonder how old this fucker is. Fuchsia, indigo-ish body, cloudy & capped with a lavender tinted head that fizzles out loudly like a Sprite. Aroma of pungently sweet cranberry juice, residual sugar, faint lime, & a margarita-like booziness. Super sweet flavor. Over the top. Take Ocean Spray cranberry juice, dump in another half brick of simple sugar, & drop in a few splashes of margarita mix or sweet & sour... Boom. This stuff is pretty gross. It’s by far the sweetest of the "Ritas", at least that I recall. I took a few more sips before I had to brush my teeth. I shoved the toothbrush up my ass afterwards as a reminder of what an idiot I am for wasting my time & money on this company once again.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
phaleslu (6397) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JUL 6, 2014
25 oz. can from the state liquor store in my office building. Pours a deep, somewhat cloudy ruby color with no head. Cranberry juice, some backing lime, and artificial sweetener. This one has more artificiality than Mango, Lime, or Razz. Light-bodied, with a sweet, somewhat tart mouthfeel and moderate carbonation. My 4th favorite of the 5 Ritas.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
munozjes (20) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - APR 25, 2014
I was scared to try this at first since I hate strawberrita, but it was actually pretty good

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
risher21 (20) - - APR 23, 2014
This is a great drink to enjoy by the pool in the summertime. It is a little too sweet for my liking so one is all I can take!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
salaba13 (20) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - APR 23, 2014
Citrus alcohol aroma with a rich red clear coloring. Very sweet fruit tasting. Fizzy lively with a strong finish. Good over ice or as an icy.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
brokensail (10789) - Orange County, California, USA - APR 22, 2014
Big Fucken Can @ home. Post-PE Drunk Fest Rake. Slightly pink but mostly red pour with a short lived pink head. Aroma is cranberry juice cocktail, gummy bears, and fruit cocktail. Flavor is sweet sugary sweet. Lots of cranberry juice cocktail and canned fruit in corn syrup. Gelatin, gummy bear, and a hint of lime zest. Yum a dum dum.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
volantek (20) - - APR 21, 2014
I wish that they offered this beer year round. I normally do not like cranberry flavor, but in this beer it is very good!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Block (1342) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - APR 21, 2014
Pretty straight-forward. A margarita, sugar, and fruit infused light beer. Cranberry variety which gives a slight tartness.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
zach8270 (3435) - Henrietta, New York, USA - MAR 26, 2014
(can - 8 oz) Light pink fruit punch pour. Unlike the previous two I had, the cranberry just didn’t work out as well for me. A bit too tart in the aroma and it clashed hard with the sweetness of the malt and tart of the lime. Heartburn inducing.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
toml219 (209) - California, USA - MAR 3, 2014
Overall not bad. Taste like a modified cape cod. Good for a change from a regular beer but not a beer substitute. It is what it is and should not be compared to other beer styles.