overall
Brewed by Labatt Breweries (InBev)
Style: Fruit Beer
London, Canada
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 37   MEAN: 1.71/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.88   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%

PictouRx's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
PictouRx (142) - Ontario, - MAY 25, 2012
Finally a spot to rate this wretched so called beer. Found a 473ml can at beer store with the Mojito tag on it, a hint of mint it says, hmmm says I lets try this swill perhaps. Pours into pint glass big white head after settles looks like apple cider. Aroma is faint lime, then a sour terpentine stench. Now for a taste, hoof! This is crap, sour lime taste, with a strigent after taste just horrible, my face is contorting. Hands down this is the worst beer I have ever had, everything is just wrong about this.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
cmacklin (211) - Lethbridge, Alberta, CANADA - JUN 5, 2014
341 ml bottle. Pours a clear yellow with a thin, short lived white head. Aroma is mint and lime. Sweet flavour of artificial lime, mint and sugar. Light body with watery texture and average carbonation. Not terrible but not great either.

Pcguru (1) - - APR 12, 2014 does not count
This beer is every thing summer. It is smooth and easy to drink on a hot day. It does not have any bitter after taste. I have been buying every can and bottle I can find to get me through to next summer Thanks bud

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
aRagingCanadian (3) - Ontario, CANADA - FEB 7, 2014 does not count
I am a huge fan of Bud products.. but this one has to be one of the worst. The taste reminded me of old dill pickle chips. Horrible beer. Purely horrible.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
TwoSipDip (8894) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - NOV 5, 2013
Big fucken can @ home, courtesy of BroIPA. Thanks! Pours a clear yellow appearance with a thin, disappearing white head. Spritzy lemon lime, spicy, soda, big minty aroma. Carbonation is a bit low. Big spearmint, lime juicy, light bubblegum flavor. Refreshing but a bit too minty for my taste. I prefer Bud Light Lime.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Cartoonkhaki (1220) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 26, 2013
Pale yellow with very little head. Aroma of artificial lime. Flavour is hardly beery at all..... more like sour lime water with fizz. Week watery palate just pales in style.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Skozim (1) - Airdrie, Alberta, CANADA - JUL 27, 2013 does not count
Love it or hate it kinda beer. I like mojitos so... As for the minimum characters to provide a rating? WTF? I believe I rated all those characteristics the rating requires in the numbers above. Dumb.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
Tricker (271) - Quebec, CANADA - JUL 16, 2013
Bière blonde de 4 % d’alcool. Elle possède un petit col au versement. Bière d’orge, elle possède un petit goût de menthe et d’agrumes, avec un odorat de limette. Elle possède un arrière-goût de menthe très rafraîchissante en finale. Rafraîchissante lors d’une journée très chaude !

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
bulldogops (1039) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JUN 20, 2013
There is a special place in hell for the creator of this atrocity. Combine crappy brewmaking with an equally crappy fad. Stir in some awful marketing. This is the result. Lime koolaid meets crappy american beer with a side of dental floss. The artificial mint in the artificial lime makes me feel as though I am receiving fluoride treatment at the dentist. I hate myself for opening this.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Lagerboy (1172) - British Columbia, CANADA - MAR 30, 2013
How did this end up in my beer fridge?!? Clear pale piss yellow, fizzy white head collapses instantly. Odd lime, minty industrial swill aroma. This tastes so gross... Lime and mint toothpaste infused Bud Light. Blech! Drain pour before I puke. NFA (Not For Anyone)

Bbig_Mac (1) - - FEB 17, 2013 does not count
Taste is mostly sweet mint with hint of lime and hint of hops. Only concern iswhat and how much sweetener is there. ??