overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 153   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.07   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
The beer based margarita is now introduced with strawberry flavoring. This is our take on the traditional margarita. Beer drinkers were already mixing Bud Light Lime into margaritas to create ‘beer ritas’; Lime-a-Rita just adds a new level of convenience by providing a beverage with the perfect balance of flavors.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
AlfredReece92 (21) - Taylor, Arkansas, USA - JUL 3, 2014
Actually has a strawberry taste, surprised by that... The red color was a little off putting to me being a beer... Its ok cold, but it turns bitter to me as it warms. Perhaps pour it over ice as they say to, but there in to me a beer shouldn’t be poured over ice

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
JHeath99 (1016) - Warner Robins, Georgia, USA - JUL 3, 2014
Can from a grocery store. Pours a Kool Aid red. Aroma of watered down strawberries. Taste of overly sweet strawberries.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
HeistAlmighty (1133) - Saint John, New Brunswick, CANADA - JUN 29, 2014
8oz can. Drank from can, not over ice as suggested. Pink colour to body. Strawberry syrup aroma. Taste is berry, syrup, tart lime and nasty light beer. Fizzy carbonated body, sticky sweet. Overall, might actually be a decent cooler if you like strawberry, the addition of and claiming to be beer is unnecessary. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
nakedwhendrunk (2199) - Juneau, Alaska, USA - JUN 28, 2014
Ain’t no time like the right time in Southeastern Alaska to have a crappy beer to remind how crappy fishing was to me. Sigh, here goes. I did pour this into a pint glass and thought my eyebrows were just about blown off due to the carbonation pounding through the beer and practically in my face, and no, I did not shake this up I wasn’t born yesterday. There really wasn’t anything else to look at. The smell had a glossed over sort of strawberry trying to come but ultimately failing. The taste actually had the strawberry but it was really subpar as I didn’t really find it to be satisfying. On the palate, I would like to say this beer watched that commercial about "going into beast mode" (nike, maybe, sorry, can’t remember). The carbonation moves into beast mode and basically rapes and strips my taste buds and tongue without letting me even to try to say "uncle.....you win, you win, please let me go. Overall, what the flying fill in the blank was this. Cue Dierks Bentley: "what was I thinking?"

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
BelgianBeerGal (3202) - Panama City, Florida, USA - JUN 18, 2014
Tiny can at the TLF to try it out before buying more for the beach. Not sure what to say. Remotely resembles a margarita mixed with beer but also buckets of food coloring and flavorings. I didn’t expect much and it delivered that low bar.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Homer321 (1979) - Rock Ridge, Florida, USA - JUN 13, 2014
welp, why not try it. drank from the can after making popsicles. oh my sugar! A truly nauseating amount of sugar with some saltiness and tequila flavors. whew. then the boost kicks in and makes my head spin. the strawberry is second or third fiddle in this "beer" when it comes to the booze and -rita. Probably the worst of the fruit varients.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
Theydon_Bois (9149) - The ’Sham, Surrey, ENGLAND - JUN 7, 2014
Little biddy 8oz can picked up at some unknown peddler of filth and consumed in our appartment in Upper Kanapali, Maui, 26/04/14. Hazy flamingo pink with very thinly applied off white spotting and edgework. Nose is sweet, strawberry chews, fruit syrup, pink berry fruit. Taste comprises strawberry syrup, so fucking sweet - urgh, artificial berry fructis. Medium bodied, moderate carbonation, sweet syrupy close. Urgh !

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
cmacklin (295) - Lethbridge, Alberta, CANADA - JUN 5, 2014
8 fl oz can. Pours a hazy red colour with a very thin white head. Aroma is strawberry syrup. Flavour is strawberry syrup, sugar and lime. Light body with a sticky texture and soft carbonation. Way to sweet for my liking.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Bif (1505) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - MAY 31, 2014
8 oz can. Aroma of lime, strawberry and fruit. Taste of strawbeery, lime and has a tart finish. More of a soda pop than a beer. Not for me

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
puboflyons (2174) - Allenstown, New Hampshire, USA - MAY 10, 2014
From the 25 fl. oz. can marked 14079-BK10. Red pour. Is this a beer or a Tropicana Twister? Quick eruption of white fizzy head. Gone in a flash. Strawberries and lime juice inhabit the aroma. No malt or hop character to speak of. The body is light and refreshing. OK, I’ll give it that. It is supposed to be that way. As for the taste...it is like drinking a wine cooler or an Ocean Spray fruit drink. I will say that the 8% ABV is definitely well-masked and will creep up on you with a vengeance. Otherwise I am prone to ask - "Why does this beer even exist?"