overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 160   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.09   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
The beer based margarita is now introduced with strawberry flavoring. This is our take on the traditional margarita. Beer drinkers were already mixing Bud Light Lime into margaritas to create ‘beer ritas’; Lime-a-Rita just adds a new level of convenience by providing a beverage with the perfect balance of flavors.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
bpreo (1837) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - SEP 10, 2014
In my quest to try as many beers, ciders, malts, and sakes as possible, I had to drink one of these. It’s even worse than what I expected, but that high alcohol content is nice. First did not enjoy May 25th, 2013.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
poisoneddwarf (1825) - Rathdrum, Idaho, USA - MAY 10, 2013
24 oz can. Looks just like fruit punch in my glass; it had a head, but I can’t recall the color of it because it disappeared so fast. Smells just like a strawberry margarita--I don’t get any beer at all. Tastes like a cheap strawberry margarita; I’m not getting any beeriness at all. It’s sweet and sour like it should be. Carbonation is fairly soft. It’s not bad tasting, but I really don’t want to finish the whole thing. I bet I can get my wife to polish it off.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
andrepintado (1682) - Lisbon, PORTUGAL - JUL 11, 2014
Can from american store. Appearance is hazy orange, rose, red. No head. Body is light. High sweetness. Aroma is strawberry, chewing gum, alcohol. Expected much worse!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
DCLawyer (1617) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - JUL 23, 2013
Small can at bbq. Thought I should try it once. Sweet syrupy and awful. Tastes exactly like expected - bad lager with tons of fake strawberry syrup added. Stay away.

rxeight (1610) - Illinois, USA - JUL 14, 2014
What’s with all the hate on this one? It’s jam packed with intense strawberry flavor and more diabeetus than a dark lord vertical. It’s cheap, and easily available. You can get it in a tiny can, or a giant can. It’s a Rita. What’s not to love?

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Block (1597) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - JUN 29, 2013
Red pour. No head. Aroma of strawberries. Really sweet but 8% alcohol. Overall not too bad but doesn’t really resemble a beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Bif (1581) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - MAY 31, 2014
8 oz can. Aroma of lime, strawberry and fruit. Taste of strawbeery, lime and has a tart finish. More of a soda pop than a beer. Not for me

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
jmikolich (1477) - North Ridgeville, Ohio, USA - MAY 20, 2013
Sometimes I impulsively buy things, and this is one of them, I spotted an 8oz can at the checkout line at Giant Eagle and had to buy it, so I did and its gross. The End. nasty artificial taste coupled with cheap booze flavor. just gross.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
coldbrewky (1466) - Hippetown East, New York, USA - AUG 27, 2014
From the depths of the box from Art comes this critter. Watermelon pink with a cherry charms lollipop nose this is sure to displeasure any beer geek....certainly Sloth. I feel like a Euro-trash popped collar cretin pouring this over ice. A splash of strawberry and sour patch kid gummy worm up front. In short, blended kids candy with alcohol. I bet this gets guys laid in college.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
pepsican (1465) - @ $13.99, Iowa, USA - FEB 24, 2014
25 ounce tall boy. Pours orange with white head. Aroma of manufactured strawberries and gas station. Boozy. Spritzy. Gets you buzzed quick.