overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 167   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.09   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
The beer based margarita is now introduced with strawberry flavoring. This is our take on the traditional margarita. Beer drinkers were already mixing Bud Light Lime into margaritas to create ‘beer ritas’; Lime-a-Rita just adds a new level of convenience by providing a beverage with the perfect balance of flavors.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
60minuteman (993) - West Chester, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 28, 2014
A strawberry red color. Smell is alcohol, fruit, strawberry and lime. Taste is much the same. Medium body, very sticky and sweet. Tons of alcohol.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
nike (966) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 1, 2013
16oz can. This reminds me of the Bartles and James beer coolers that were so popular in the 80’s. I was surprised by the 8%abv. I agree with many others,this does not have a beer taste. But, a decent drink for the summer months. Very sweet, I probably would drink a few of these because of the sweetness. Strong strawberry finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
DrewFace (942) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - OCT 10, 2013
Poured vigorously into snifter to get pink head, dissipated quickly. Pinkish red color, only slightly translucent. Aroma of gummy bears,artificial strawberry and citrus. Very sweet flavor, artificial strawberry flavor with the tartness like flavor similar to sour mix. Overall, not as bad as I was expecting.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
geologyguy (901) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - JUL 18, 2013
gotta admit, this is pretty good...but not for a BEER...this is not a beer at all...very flavorful, quite good strawberry taste that is the right strength...sweet and smooth....pretty darn good amazingly...no complaints really!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
SpongeRuiner (883) - Michigan, USA - OCT 10, 2013
Had a can in the fridge for some reason. Not as bad as I thought it would be but still not good. Really really sweet. I’d rather have a regular Bud Light.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
ThisWangsChung (826) - Leonardtown, Maryland, USA - MAY 24, 2013
24 oz can into a glass. A: Pours a hazy pink color. There’s NO head here; a fizzy wisp of white foam quickly fades away to nothing. S: It smells like frozen strawberry daiquiri mix. I don’t really get any detectable lime notes or (thankfully) Bud Light-esque beeriness. T: Massive amounts of strawberry sweetness prevails over everything else. I have to dock tons of points for its chemical aftertaste and non-existent beer qualities. As a malternative, eh, it’s not horrible. M: There is a huge amount of lingering sweetness - it honestly feels chemical on the palate. I will give it some credit for going down pretty easily given its questionable nature and 8%. O: A horrid excuse of a beer, plain and simple. However, it’s an okay malternative that will quickly get you drunk. Go into it with those expectations and you may not hate it. Personally, I won’t touch this stuff ever again.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - DEC 18, 2013
My wife likes these better than the lime-a-ritas. I’m pretty indifferent on them as I ran out of booze late one night and snagged one out of the fridge. Might be decent on a hot summer day, then again, a Budweiser would be much better.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
HuskerTan (701) - Holdrege, Nebraska, USA - JAN 4, 2014
Can. A- Strawberries, alcohol. A- Red color, clear liquid, pink head. T- Strawberries, alcohol. P- Light body, average texture, high carbonation, tart finish. O- I can’t even compare this to bad beers because that would be offensive to bad beers. This is awful. Strawberry taste is fake, medicine taste, and horrible aftertaste. I feel the need to apologize to my taste buds and man hood for even tasting this. I couldn’t even finish the 8 oz can. Down the drain it went. This is the first beer or any liquid I have ever ingested that actually made me vomit.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
pdx76 (651) - Portland, Oregon, USA - JUL 17, 2014
Can - pours cloudy pink with no head. Nose of fruit punch, lime margarita, kool aid. Taste is of strawberry/cherry koolaid. Not my type of drink! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
rjplumer (604) - Foxboro, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 9, 2014
A tart strawberry. Flat red color. Peppy carbonation. It’s OK but I wouldn’t go out of my way for it.