overall
Serve in Shaker

RATINGS: 190   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
The beer based margarita is now introduced with strawberry flavoring. This is our take on the traditional margarita. Beer drinkers were already mixing Bud Light Lime into margaritas to create Ďbeer ritasí; Lime-a-Rita just adds a new level of convenience by providing a beverage with the perfect balance of flavors.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
CanIHave4Beers (3999) - Pouring Bus, Iowa, USA - JUL 10, 2014
Can, shared by me... in my dining room... just now.
Pours a bright red and looks much like strawberry soda.

The aroma is most defiantly sweet with lots of lime and artificial strawberry. Itís not an unpleasant smell by a long shot.

The flavor is really actually fairly pleasant, I mean it tastes like a strawberry lime-aide soda... but like a pretty good version of that sort of soda. The alcohol is noticeable, but nowhere near the 8% range. Mild salty and beer like flavors are present but fairly muted and come out a little more as it warms.

One of my earliest memories as a kid was walking with my mom to the grocery store with a freshly skinned knee and a can of strawberry soda. The strawberry soda cheered me up. I was no older than 4 when this happened... close to, if not my daughters age.
Itís hard to shake something as hard wired as finding a rarely indulged in strawberry soda immeasurably pleasurable for close to 30 years. So this certainly does it for me as a beverage.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Frank (3971) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 4, 2014
This stuff is ridiculous and I am ashamed of myself. Fresh and zingy strawberry flavor.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Headbanger (3803) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - JUL 31, 2013
8oz can 7/31/13-Pours a pinkish orange with no head. Aroma of strawberry. Taste of sweetness, strawberry, and fruit punch. This light bodied brew is a bit too sweet but the wife loves it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
jandd1983 (3791) - Wentzville, Missouri, USA - JAN 18, 2016
Can. Sampled at gregwilsonstlís tasting. It poured a hazy red color with no head. The aroma was of artificial lime, sugar and strawberry. The taste was similar to the aroma with more strawberry, sugar, lime and some alcohol.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
BelgianBeerGal (3776) - Panama City, Florida, USA - JUN 18, 2014
Tiny can at the TLF to try it out before buying more for the beach. Not sure what to say. Remotely resembles a margarita mixed with beer but also buckets of food coloring and flavorings. I didnít expect much and it delivered that low bar.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Steve_0 (3745) - Denver, Colorado, USA - JUN 7, 2013
UPDATED: FEB 24, 2014 24 oz Big Boy can at home with my wife. Pour is bright pink with a small white head that quickly dissipated. Fruity, sweet, cherry punch, lime, spritzy aroma. Taste is super sweet tropical punch, strawberries, lime, somewhat salty, and fizzy. Light bodied and super chuggable. This is some bomb ass drank and perfect for Summer. Forget the Haterz. . . .Get Buzzed Quick!! #WBW

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Bulk_Carrier (3630) - Lake Champlain, Vermont, USA - JUN 28, 2014
Ainít no time like the right time in Southeastern Alaska to have a crappy beer to remind how crappy fishing was to me. Sigh, here goes. I did pour this into a pint glass and thought my eyebrows were just about blown off due to the carbonation pounding through the beer and practically in my face, and no, I did not shake this up I wasnít born yesterday. There really wasnít anything else to look at. The smell had a glossed over sort of strawberry trying to come but ultimately failing. The taste actually had the strawberry but it was really subpar as I didnít really find it to be satisfying. On the palate, I would like to say this beer watched that commercial about "going into beast mode" (nike, maybe, sorry, canít remember). The carbonation moves into beast mode and basically rapes and strips my taste buds and tongue without letting me even to try to say "uncle.....you win, you win, please let me go. Overall, what the flying fill in the blank was this. Cue Dierks Bentley: "what was I thinking?"

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
edgallow (3609) - nashville, Tennessee, USA - AUG 24, 2013
8 oz can pours pink with a white head. Aroma is sweet strawberries and lime. Taste is like a strawberry marg.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - MAR 29, 2013
Can. Pours a decent ruby red with a nose of Big Red and booze. Flavor is strawberry booze with a finish of sweet syrup. Average mouthfeel. Meh. Too sweet.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
BenH (3438) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - JUL 12, 2015
Can. Pours a majestic pink with no head. Aroma of strawberry juice, something a bit foul in the background. Taste of strawberry juice like haribo strawbs with some lager flavour. Bit sweet