overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 158   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.09   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
The beer based margarita is now introduced with strawberry flavoring. This is our take on the traditional margarita. Beer drinkers were already mixing Bud Light Lime into margaritas to create ‘beer ritas’; Lime-a-Rita just adds a new level of convenience by providing a beverage with the perfect balance of flavors.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Ontbeertaster (2345) - Ontario, CANADA - NOV 24, 2013
Can, pours bright red, aroma is sweet, taste is very sweet, lots of syrupy taste, not my thing

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
unclemike (2309) - Ft. Riley, Kansas, USA - MAY 13, 2013
aroma of strawberry and tequila appearence red in color but not a deep red taste of strawberry juice. not a very good job on buds part.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Bulk_Carrier (2277) - Juneau, Alaska, USA - JUN 28, 2014
Ain’t no time like the right time in Southeastern Alaska to have a crappy beer to remind how crappy fishing was to me. Sigh, here goes. I did pour this into a pint glass and thought my eyebrows were just about blown off due to the carbonation pounding through the beer and practically in my face, and no, I did not shake this up I wasn’t born yesterday. There really wasn’t anything else to look at. The smell had a glossed over sort of strawberry trying to come but ultimately failing. The taste actually had the strawberry but it was really subpar as I didn’t really find it to be satisfying. On the palate, I would like to say this beer watched that commercial about "going into beast mode" (nike, maybe, sorry, can’t remember). The carbonation moves into beast mode and basically rapes and strips my taste buds and tongue without letting me even to try to say "uncle.....you win, you win, please let me go. Overall, what the flying fill in the blank was this. Cue Dierks Bentley: "what was I thinking?"

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Ed5388 (2236) - Forked River, New Jersey, USA - JUN 17, 2013
8oz can. Pours a watermelon jolly rancher pink color with zero head. Aroma of sweet boozy artificial strawberry. Taste is sweet artificial strawberry.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
puboflyons (2233) - Allenstown, New Hampshire, USA - MAY 10, 2014
From the 25 fl. oz. can marked 14079-BK10. Red pour. Is this a beer or a Tropicana Twister? Quick eruption of white fizzy head. Gone in a flash. Strawberries and lime juice inhabit the aroma. No malt or hop character to speak of. The body is light and refreshing. OK, I’ll give it that. It is supposed to be that way. As for the taste...it is like drinking a wine cooler or an Ocean Spray fruit drink. I will say that the 8% ABV is definitely well-masked and will creep up on you with a vengeance. Otherwise I am prone to ask - "Why does this beer even exist?"

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Chudwick (2216) - Cincyucky, Kentucky, USA - APR 20, 2013
24oz can - pours kool-aid red with no head. Nose is artificial strawberry just like the strawberry "sirop" by Tesseire from France. A second sniff reveals the margarita base. the third makes me think of the salt that usually accompanies margaritas. flavor is dominated by the margarita qualities and the strawberry takes a backseat. Sweet and tart with saltiness (perhaps only through the association to the real margarita). Easy to drink if you like Bud Light Lime, margaritas and artificial strawberry flavoring. I do!

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
illidurit (2175) - Petaluma, California, USA - JUL 4, 2013
Well hey. This beer. Thanks, Mark, for this. So generous. Pours an unhealthy raspberry lemonade color with a Fanta-esque head. Aroma is red Fanta. Flavor is... red Fanta. This is Fanta. I don’t want a Fanta. It doesn’t even taste bad, but iIt’s offensive to my soul.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Homer321 (2152) - Rock Ridge, Florida, USA - JUN 13, 2014
welp, why not try it. drank from the can after making popsicles. oh my sugar! A truly nauseating amount of sugar with some saltiness and tequila flavors. whew. then the boost kicks in and makes my head spin. the strawberry is second or third fiddle in this "beer" when it comes to the booze and -rita. Probably the worst of the fruit varients.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Niko100 (2068) - Illinois, USA - JAN 20, 2014
Red kool-aid color; Medium body; Aroma and flavor of sweet malt, strawberries, & sugar; Pretty artificial - a little better than the lime version.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Minderbinder (2028) - Québec, Quebec, CANADA - MAY 7, 2014
Can 236ml. Pours hazy pink with no head. Aroma is of artificial lime, sugar, artificial berrie flavors. Taste is of artificial strawberrie, sugar, lime, alcohol. Palate: Light-medium body. Very low carbonation.Sticky mouthfeel. Overall: Not too good. Very artificial. Not really drinkable. Drain pour indeed.